go

06年9月入讀陸慶濤小學一年級家長請進! [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 06-9-21 01:27 |只看該作者

Re: 06年9月入讀陸慶濤小學一年級家長請進!

各位,

我想説一些問題, 不知大家有沒有同感

1. 課程是否太快?
我兒子幼稚園時課程有學國語, 但毫不用心, 現在那本"高效識字", 好像是用普通話教的, 但本星期五便要評估.  我真擔心, 為何書本好像不是由最基本併音教起的, 今晚阿仔已睡了, 忘記問, 你們孩子有沒有告訴是怎樣教普通話的.  其實, 現在開學才3星期, 還有10多個月, 慢慢來打好基礎嘛, 我們又沒迫學校
2. 功課是否太多?
今晚回家, 我另一半已和兒子做完功課, 看他手冊, 大嚇一驚, 看他一眼, 成隻dead dog, 上床毫無問題.  那本Gammar批改回來, 那次是我教他的, 真不明白, good morning 叫人, 為何不可答Hello/Hi 要答Good afternoon,  真?? morning 對 afternoon???  真擔心他下課後還有沒精神上課外活動
3. 可否多點溝通
阿仔幼稚園時每星期老師都有張通訊form回來, 會說阿仔的情況, 是好是壞, 我們也要文字回應, 老師很好, 內容很坦誠, 沒有忌諱, 我不知LHT可否做到, 因要老師要真的很有愛心, 很有熱誠, 更重要的, 是老闆(校長)怎看老師, 是否開明, 各家長怎處理?  大家出來工作都知道, 有時老闆叫你說真話, 未必真的可以. 政治嘛! 希望 LHT 校長 - 家長 - 教師 大家可組成一個暢所欲言的團隊, 阿仔幸甚

82#
發表於 06-9-21 01:33 |只看該作者

Re: 06年9月入讀一年級家長請進!

[quote]
Beeruma 寫道:
Hi meiki,

Q.1 唔知功課量係唔係好多呢
The official answer from the Prinicpal as I could remember, is something like - The amount of homework is not the key point.  Most important is that whether the homework are good for them and  and can "benefit" them.

But so far, personally speaking, I would say it's still acceptable,

Q.2 知唔知學校會唔會有開放日呢
There was a briefing session held in early Sep already at the Law's Foundation Secondary School.  But I have never heard of any 開放日 for LHT so far.

Rgds,
[quote]

Thank You Beeruma

83#
發表於 06-9-21 01:43 |只看該作者

voodoo,
看了你的post,又真的給了我一個驚喜,慢慢來,小朋友識應力好

84#
發表於 06-9-21 08:09 |只看該作者

Good Morning Vodoo,

I have contacted the teacher, but the copy book and the Maths WS still cannot be found.

For the homework, I think it is resonable.  My daughter need 1 hour to finish it.

85#
發表於 06-9-21 14:03 |只看該作者

Dear voodoo,

Here's my personal comments for you -

1. 課程是否太快?
I share the view with you that it may be a bit fast.  To catch up and to prepare for the "weekly" assessments, we have to study/ read over what my son has learned from school almost everyday after he finished his homework.

2. 為何書本好像不是由最基本併音教起的?
Just for my personal comment, I thought 基本併音 for 普通話 may be too difficult for the P.1 students now.  So maybe they just let them to learn through listening and speaking first.   ??

3. 功課是否太多?
I think it would be nice to have "less"(as we need to do it with our kids in many cases).  But so far my son could finish the homework within 1 to 1-1/2 hour so it's still acceptable now.  Also, some of the homework are just corrections so if the homework was done correctly at the first time, there would be no correction work later.

4. 可否多點溝通
I fully agreed with you.  The gathering arranged on 8-Sep afternoon to meet with the class teachers was too rush (the notice was received on 5-Sep I think) so probably many P.1 parents have missed it (by the way, did you go?).  Better communications would surely make our lives (students, teachers and the parents) better and let us adapt the new environment lot more easier………..Did you think of any good idea to pass our message on this to the school so that they may improve in the coming days?

Rgds,
voodoo 寫道:
各位,

我想説一些問題, 不知大家有沒有同感

1. 課程是否太快?
我兒子幼稚園時課程有學國語, 但毫不用心, 現在那本"高效識字", 好像是用普通話教的, 但本星期五便要評估.  我真擔心, 為何書本好像不是由最基本併音教起的, 今晚阿仔已睡了, 忘記問, 你們孩子有沒有告訴是怎樣教普通話的.  其實, 現在開學才3星期, 還有10多個月, 慢慢來打好基礎嘛, 我們又沒迫學校
2. 功課是否太多?
今晚回家, 我另一半已和兒子做完功課, 看他手冊, 大嚇一驚, 看他一眼, 成隻dead dog, 上床毫無問題.  那本Gammar批改回來, 那次是我教他的, 真不明白, good morning 叫人, 為何不可答Hello/Hi 要答Good afternoon,  真?? morning 對 afternoon???  真擔心他下課後還有沒精神上課外活動
3. 可否多點溝通
阿仔幼稚園時每星期老師都有張通訊form回來, 會說阿仔的情況, 是好是壞, 我們也要文字回應, 老師很好, 內容很坦誠, 沒有忌諱, 我不知LHT可否做到, 因要老師要真的很有愛心, 很有熱誠, 更重要的, 是老闆(校長)怎看老師, 是否開明, 各家長怎處理?  大家出來工作都知道, 有時老闆叫你說真話, 未必真的可以. 政治嘛! 希望 LHT 校長 - 家長 - 教師 大家可組成一個暢所欲言的團隊, 阿仔幸甚

86#
發表於 06-9-21 19:23 |只看該作者

4. 可否多點溝通

I always pass my concern to the teachers via my daughter.  Then, the teachers will call me when they are free.  Overall, the teacher are responsive to my needs and request  They make me feel respected.  But I cannot see a clear link between parent & school.  Hoping they can provide an internal platform / 2 way communication to listen our concern.

87#
發表於 06-9-21 19:27 |只看該作者

Voodoo,

My daughter is in Table 1.  How about your son?  

88#
發表於 06-9-21 21:00 |只看該作者

各位,

對不起, 我昨天的部份言論要收回或修正, 因我另一半告訴我昨天其實功課不算太多, 是我反應過份了

那次家長會有去, 也曽和老師溝通.

至於communication, 我只是想有甚麼平台/方法可令老師評論我們孩子時能説真心話而無顧忌

手冊來説, 我只是希望可告訴我"要做甚麼" , 不祇是書本簡稱, 因孩子常常説不出個所以然, 因有需要, 我至少可上網自己CHECK詳細資料

:tongue:

89#
發表於 06-9-21 21:11 |只看該作者

Hi各位小一家長:

我的女儿就讀1L, 我見到好多媽咪都是1L班bor.   
大家以後可以互相幫助及提點!
[img align=right]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_15_32.gif[/img]

90#
發表於 06-9-21 21:34 |只看該作者

voodoo,
would u please  tell me the name of the kindergarten that yr child study before?

91#
發表於 06-9-21 21:54 |只看該作者

Vilooa,

Nice to meet you.

92#
發表於 06-9-21 22:32 |只看該作者

Hi violla,

Welcome!       

Rgds,

93#
發表於 06-9-21 23:04 |只看該作者

Some personal comments :

1.        課程是否太快?
I think teaching speed of the Chinese should be okay.   Comparing with other DSS e.g. EC, we are faster than the others.
However, the most difficult part should be the Mandarin phonic.   I agreed with Beeruma that the teacher is not teaching the Mandarin phonic but the usages of the phonics on each chapter of the book.   My son did not attend any Mandarin class before, he can communicate with children from Mainland China e.g. Beijing (He learned mandarin by watching DVD and playing with children from China).  He also does know the phonic.  We have to spend time to teach him slowly.

2.        功課是否太多?
My son needs 1 to 1.5 hour to complete the homework.   Till now I should say it is acceptable for my son.

3.        可否多點溝通
For sure it is better to communicate more often with the teachers.    As what I know, we have several ways to communicate with the teachers :
(i)           Call the class teachers directly.
In case I have questions, I will call the class teachers directly.  Till now I called the teachers several times.
(ii)        Send mail to teachers/class teachers directly.  
We can get all of the e-mail address from the school web site. In case there is any mis-understanding, the teachers called me back.  

When my son studied in Kindergarden, we also got a weekly summaries on what he learned.  In primary school, I expect that my son should learn to work more independent and take care of himself.   Then he should be able to do his homework by himself some time later.

In general, if there are daily/weekly summaries on what the students learned on the school web, it will be perfect.   We can recommend the class teachers to do it via the formal channels.

94#
發表於 06-9-22 00:16 |只看該作者

Hi! Beeruma,

謝謝你的邀請,因為你哋D英文太勁,所以上來有D惶恐,不過還是上來傾吓,我個仔係1S班,目前唔算”一舊雲”,不過就似”一舊飯”...不過來日方長,加油.

95#
發表於 06-9-22 09:23 |只看該作者

jessica591211

你好,終於有個同班同學啦, 昨日的說話工作紙,你個小朋友識做嗎?我覺得都幾深,因為很多答案的生字他都唔知點寫,同時究竟"說話工作紙"是否要用文字作答, 還是他們在家中鍊習之後回到學校用口講答案.

Him Him Ma Ma

96#
發表於 06-9-22 10:55 |只看該作者

Hi 各位媽咪:

大家好!

迄今為止,小女尚算適應小一生活,雖偶有抄漏手冊和遺失功課,但我認
[img align=right]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_15_32.gif[/img]

97#
發表於 06-9-22 11:47 |只看該作者

Hi Jessica & 各家長,

我都寫中文嘅!今天中文評估-3,4課及開卷樂喎!

我個仔讀1R班,昨晚小兒話比我知佢有英文功課。(因為有d家長反應給老師知..英文科冇功課帶回家做。)又真係事實,1R 班英文科都冇乜功課,返了20天學,除了昨天有GB and TB 外,之前都係寫A-Z 及英文名,又太少啦!

98#
發表於 06-9-22 12:27 |只看該作者

Hi seki

What is 開卷樂, 好似無見過. 我仔d 英文功課做了幾次功作紙啦,作天教he, she, his & her 的分別.

Him Him Ma Ma

99#
發表於 06-9-22 14:04 |只看該作者

亞仔有一次有通告是開卷樂的通訊,昨天他都有跟我說。
(開卷樂是閱讀中、英文課外書,鼓勵學生多閱讀及可携帶自有書本。) 大致上是這樣,可有家長補充?

100#
發表於 06-9-22 14:08 |只看該作者

Hi Himhim mama,

昨天才做TB & GB P.2-P.3. ,你話係咪比你地慢!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖