搜索
教育王國 討論區 滬江維多利亞學校 希望學校做好
樓主: carna
go

希望學校做好 [複製鏈接]

121#
發表於 11-6-24 16:20 |只看該作者

回復 119# cherubic 的帖子

Sorry, you mention "tutor graduated from IB school". How easy or difficult to find and at what cost and does he/she need to cover english, chinese, math and other subjucts?

122#
發表於 11-6-24 16:27 |只看該作者

回復 1# carna 的帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

123#
發表於 11-6-24 19:14 |只看該作者
請問轉左本地中學抑或國際中學?是考定抽?

原帖由 Brenday 於 11-6-24 16:27 發表
從家長裏知道網上有很多對VSA不滿的意見,故也來湊熱鬧看看,好多謝Carna設立這個"希望學校做好"的版塊,讓大家舒發一下這兩年來在第三任校長主政下的鬱悶感受!

昨晚剛參加完小五和小六的畢業禮,見到昨日K.1的小小人 ...

124#
發表於 11-6-24 19:36 |只看該作者
唔知大家知唔知道因為太多人係library 打機,library既電腦早幾個月已經封左唔俾用。

125#
發表於 11-6-24 19:39 |只看該作者
Brenday

講得好!這些正是我心底話呢!

126#
發表於 11-6-24 22:50 |只看該作者
Brenday  非常同意你所發表,好感動你講得好好

127#
發表於 11-6-24 22:54 |只看該作者
Brenday

講得好!這些也正是我的心底話呢!容校長的確係最好既校長, 你地就好啦個仔已經有著落啦!我個仔依加五年級畢業拿著VSA既成績表找左幾間學校都吾收,間間都看無明我地既成績表,無分又無操行分,!!!

128#
發表於 11-6-24 23:03 |只看該作者
Brenday

你講得真真真好!要再次向你致敬!!!

129#
發表於 11-6-25 00:00 |只看該作者
祈實我覺得學校太多不同的持份者,再加上学生有港生加外藉生,睇黎就算改革,路途都很K區

130#
發表於 11-6-25 00:18 |只看該作者
原帖由 carna 於 11-6-24 22:54 發表
Brenday

講得好!這些也正是我的心底話呢!容校長的確係最好既校長, 你地就好啦個仔已經有著落啦!我個仔依加五年級畢業拿著VSA既成績表找左幾間學校都吾收,間間都看無明我地既成績表,無分又無操行分,慘!!! ...

五年級要轉出去local school 真係好難, 而且冇可能適應到. 不如讀一年MYP (可能有成績表)先轉啦!

其實今年最慘係Y5, 冇端端要升上中學, 學費和書都貴好多.

131#
發表於 11-6-25 15:51 |只看該作者
If you are lucky you may find one but I think the market supply is not sufficient.  It is better if the tutor can cover all subjects.  It will cost you a fortune.  My point is DON'T RELY on the school.

原帖由 Ving 於 11-6-24 16:20 發表
Sorry, you mention "tutor graduated from IB school". How easy or difficult to find and at what cost and does he/she need to cover english, chinese, math and other subjucts?

132#
發表於 11-6-26 20:48 |只看該作者
My opinion is different from many of those who are posting on this topic. But that doesn't mean what I have written is 廢話! I have given reasons to support what I've said though others can have different opinions. Please maintain the discussion in a more civilised way and learn to respect the opposing views which are different from yours! I understand that most of the parents writing and reading posts here are only primary parents. IB MYP and DP are not the same as PYP (re: on assessment and workload, etc.) even though these programmes are equally inquiry-based. What I do observe is that the ability of VSA's students varies a lot. Students must build up a strong foundation in their bilingual abilities, in particular English, in order that they can do well in their secondary studies. As a stakeholder of VSA, I welcome parents not sharing the same thoughts in education or having children of marginal abilities (as IB DP is very demanding) to find other schools for their children.
Lastly, I repeat that I'm a parent with kids studying in PYP, MYP and DP in VSA. I don't think anyone else is more qualified to write on this topic nor anyone should stop others from expressing their views here, though it must be argued with reasons and NOT PERSONAL ATTACKS!
原帖由 carna 於 11-6-23 21:03 發表
Slamai,

忍左你好奈啦! 吾好再廢話一大篇!請你離開呢度啦! 呢度係給我地家長入黎自由發表意見既地方,吾係給你做槍手隊番我地轉頭. 我地係消費者., 請你行開一邊啦!

丁校監,孔校長,你地聽吾聽到我地真真正正家長既 ...

133#
發表於 11-6-26 21:06 |只看該作者

回復 112# Yau_Cheung 的帖子

If I'm the principal of VSA, then Yau_Cheung must be the principal of KCIS! Others may like to take a look at his other posts on KCIS in BK.
Not everyone can be humorous. If he is not, one will only make a fool of himself.

"由Slamai第一篇發言, 我一直覺是學校的人?????" - 我都有相同感覺 ,話唔定係校長 ,不過校長 2個女係 St Paul Co 讀書並非在 VSA 讀書,唔通有人講大話
引用:原帖由 ktpleung 於 11-6-24 12:01 發表
由Slamai第一篇發言, 我一直覺是學校的人?????

IB 有自己的好處, 壞處, 只是只是只是 VSA VSA VSA 做得唔好!!!!!!!!

VSA 也有很少數人校際等等有獎. VICTORIA WEDNESSDAY 可以查得到!! 所以, 得很少很少!! 所以有 ...

[ 本帖最後由 slamai 於 11-6-26 21:19 編輯 ]

134#
發表於 11-6-26 21:26 |只看該作者
Yes, I'm 學校的人 ... a stakeholder ... A PARENT!

Your arguments will not be stronger by simply putting forth a conspiracy theory and/or supported by your intuition ... with absolutely no basis at all.

原帖由 ktpleung 於 11-6-24 12:01 發表
由Slamai第一篇發言, 我一直覺是學校的人?????

IB 有自己的好處, 壞處, 只是只是只是 VSA VSA VSA 做得唔好!!!!!!!!

VSA 也有很少數人校際等等有獎. VICTORIA WEDNESSDAY 可以查得到!!  所以, 得很少很少!! 所以有 ...

135#
發表於 11-6-26 21:31 |只看該作者
If you have already made the decision for your child to leave VSA, I give you my best wishes to find a school more suitable for your child.

原帖由 hoboy 於 11-6-24 00:57 發表
Slamai

我認同你部份的意見,而你的小朋友,應該係「讀得好」的小民族。近年我的確聽多左,見多左好多唔好既嘢,而且都影響到我既小朋友,學習態度開始出左問題,所以決定離開。
希望你的小朋友會繼續好落去。 ...

136#
發表於 11-6-26 22:11 |只看該作者
I'm also concerned about the ever rising school fees of VSA and have talked directly to the school management. Last week the school issued an alternative scheme though it is still a large increase in school fees.
Having said the above, I understand that the high school fees come from the hardware and software of the school which have to be entirely funded by school fees rather than Government subsidy (except for a major part of the original construction costs).
If a student is not progressing satisfactorily, there may be a number of reasons. Of course, one of the reasons can be inadequacies of the school. Nevertheless, it is fair to say that VSA does fulfil its mission in providing 開心環境和良好語言環境 for the students.

原帖由 Ving 於 11-6-24 13:19 發表
Slamai,

我覺得如果妳或者妳的小孩覺得讀得很好,那真的恭喜妳,因為Lee個模式岩妳。但與此同時,請妳想想其他家長,從維幼playgroup讀起,幼稚園都吾知駛左幾錢,比其他幼稚園貴,算,因為希望子女在開心環境和良好語言環境下長大 ...

137#
發表於 11-6-27 08:57 |只看該作者

回覆 5# slamai 的文章

Do you know the IBDP result or MYP average grade? We can find IBO's annual summary of IBDP and MYP average result in the Internet.

[ 本帖最後由 mattsmum 於 11-6-27 08:59 編輯 ]

138#
發表於 11-6-27 13:56 |只看該作者
Brenday

講得好!

139#
發表於 11-6-27 16:49 |只看該作者
我個仔在維多利亞由K1開始,讀了足足六年,由自豪入到此所謂中產富人名校(其實只是她們利用優秀的市場策略 - 校長勁sale,維記有幾好,小朋又有幾開心上學,有幾活動教學,facilities有幾一流,成間大學教樓咁),但我實在太愚蠢,太天真,認為IB是萬能,IB是天下無敵,天真地認為傳统學校已死,認為傳统學校的小朋友必是死板,不善探究,語文能力一般或差,連傳统名校亦是吧!眼看K1- K3辦學辦得那麽成功,老師愛學生的態度及專業,真是不能用筆墨言盡,所以,我無論付出幾多金錢亦希望孩子能活得快樂,活得沒有壓力,並學到知識,希望同上一代田鴨式教學畫上句号,但是我實在太天真太天真了!!一所富貴新學校怎能一一滿足了如我這羣天真的家長。

這世界是沒有free lunch,沒有努力,怎可能有好成績呢?就算他是一位天才兒童,沒有input,每天都是玩樂,都會變成文盲吧。學校可以為一個比家長收看的varitey show,竟然可以整整一個月都沒有數學堂,可以因為有家長投訴中文程度差,就在學期未將數學及英文堂全部改為中文堂,可以是在堂上做數只做一兩條數吧!可以是手冊內課堂綸排是完全沒有的、空的,可以是每次的3-way conference都話我們的子女「very good」,可以是英文完全沒有Grammar可言,可以是中文是沒有多手寫,筆順全錯,可以是學生經常不交功課,亦有時走去笑一些有交功課的好同學,學術氣氛是「零鷄蛋再減1000分」,7班裏面,有幾多個是緊張自已的學業及未來呢?辦學的,良心及真誠及愛心是非常重要的,學校的責任是教導學生知識外還要認清自己人生方向及德育,校風要純樸,才可教出一個一個對社會對國家有貢獻的人。

小朋友只投入快樂之泉,每天在玩「零寶」,內容暴累,又話「殺死你...」又話「跳樓.....」中毒太深,無得救啦!沒有老師stop的,校長們,你知嗎,外國人校長、ABC、普通話老師點知他們話什麽rude language呢?他們全用cantonese,校風更差啦!你知嗎,何謂「快樂」,有歡樂但很快消失的意思,快快樂樂方費時間,玩得開心,無壓力下上堂,累死小朋友呀!你好有錢,做大少爺,食幾世都食唔完,就無所謂啦!有錢飛哪!就算小朋友很自律,亦被這些人影嚮倒不得了啦!

而且實在太多有錢問題小朋友,無知到極點及沒有常識,沒乘坐過巴士,互相比效父親的財富,有些小朋友連八達通是「MONEY」都唔知,以為是free 的,我小朋支班就有幾位大陸「李剛」,說:「我爸爸幾有錢呀!有幾多間houses在淺水灣呀!可能他們父母的品德亦有少少??學校又唔教,簡直無眼睇,火都來呀!

有一些comment說維記是富人Band3,以她今時今日的校風和學術水平,不中也不遠了。若學校認為自己學術水平ok,請你公開TSA的成績給家長看,我肯定學校唔會,自已知自已事,我小朋友班同仔話差不多全部唔識,連考試怎考都未知呀,走來走去,又說話,老師好似捉鷄咁捉回他們。

我對維記已完全完全死心了,我已操練小朋友3、4個月了,並準備全力加班操練中英數,多多錢都要花,希望來年小四能逃走,愈快愈好,Band幾都無所謂,出咗去,他還有希望,留底以後都可能走唔到,因為中英數的差異是愈拉愈遠的,我小朋友的tutors說他小三連乘數表和乘數和除數數掌握唔到,慢到以恐佈來形容,要暑假不停補底才能在小四考出面學校。我真的非常心痛,心如刀割!我作為孩子的母親,投放大量金錢心機為自已心愛的小朋友安排,但現在見到他,我真是很內疚,希望上天能比多一次幾會我安排自已的子女的未來,將他救回吧!!!

140#
發表於 11-6-27 17:17 |只看該作者
Yesterday, I go VSA for Art plus course. I stay in Y1 classroom, but from their wall I knew that they were learning fraction, multiplication and knew setting up hypothesis for problem solving. I m mixed with the comments here......(BTW, I found that their handwriting is exetremely poor!)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題