教育王國 討論區 聖保祿幼兒園 SPN's mami
樓主: LittleBMa
go

SPN's mami [複製鏈接]

221#
發表於 06-8-10 22:43 |只看該作者

Re: SPN's mami

Hi hi

I think we are meeting at 8:45 after we drop off our princesses at school and then we can go and pick them up together (assuming we can talk for that long). See you at the fish tank??

222#
發表於 06-8-10 23:18 |只看該作者

Dear Marshmello,
I am sorry to tell you that I cannot join you tomorrow. I got something important to do suddenly! It's a pity I miss the opportunity to gather with you all, but..... anyway, hope you all enjoy yourselves very much!
LittleBMa

223#
發表於 06-8-11 18:52 |只看該作者

Glad to meet you all, hope to have next gathering very soon !!   

224#
發表於 06-8-11 22:04 |只看該作者

Dear all,

Good idea ! We consider that we meet up our gathering to carry with the daughter and son on the next time.

The children would make the friends and close relationship for coming years

225#
發表於 06-8-11 23:46 |只看該作者

yes it was very nice to meet you all......hope we can arrange another gathering soon

226#
發表於 06-8-13 02:07 |只看該作者

Hi All SPN Mammi,

I have the same concern with apapa as my girl also born in 12/04, and I also thinking SPN/ SPK, if my girl go to SPN, means she have to delay a year, but I think the chance she can be accept by SPK in very small.........

And actually I don't mind to let her study a year later, as she is small compare with others, but my mum always ask me to put her to K1 instead of N1, as she think that, my girl should able to chase up the level with others...( cause I am also born in Nov/Dec, and my mum do the same thing, so she don't think it's necessary to delay...etc.)

So could anyone give me some advise on this, millions thanks!!!!      

apapa 寫道:
[/quote]

Hi SPN parents,

Firstly congratulations!  SPN is my dream school.

I have a question to ask; my girl is a 12/04 girl, have u also applied for SPK this year especially for  [size=small]KaHeiBaba, LittleBMa and Marshmellow ?? (since they are big girls in SPN but small girls in SPK) And if so, any of your girls being accepted by SPK ??  I am still struggling between whether to apply SPK or not for 07/08.

Thank you so much for your help!!  [/quote]

227#
發表於 06-8-15 14:32 |只看該作者

Hi all mamis,

Just come back from trip & found out that Shanice is not feeling very well. My husband didn't let her go to school today & Shanice was very happy indeed.        Shanice is very naughty nowadays asking her grandparents to bring her to go "yup cha" every morning instead of going to school!!!!!

yayaya! I think we should arrange another gathering together with the kids too!!!!

228#
發表於 06-8-16 21:44 |只看該作者

Does anyone have any good suggestions where we can meet with all our little girls too?

貢獻勳章

229#
發表於 06-8-19 11:12 |只看該作者

npapik 寫道:
Hi All SPN Mammi,

I have the same concern with apapa as my girl also born in 12/04, and I also thinking SPN/ SPK, if my girl go to SPN, means she have to delay a year, but I think the chance she can be accept by SPK in very small.........

And actually I don't mind to let her study a year later, as she is small compare with others, but my mum always ask me to put her to K1 instead of N1, as she think that, my girl should able to chase up the level with others...( cause I am also born in Nov/Dec, and my mum do the same thing, so she don't think it's necessary to delay...etc.)

So could anyone give me some advise on this, millions thanks!!!!      

[quote]
apapa 寫道:
[/quote]

Hi SPN parents,

Firstly congratulations!  SPN is my dream school.

I have a question to ask; my girl is a 12/04 girl, have u also applied for SPK this year especially for  [size=small]KaHeiBaba, LittleBMa and Marshmellow ?? (since they are big girls in SPN but small girls in SPK) And if so, any of your girls being accepted by SPK ??  I am still struggling between whether to apply SPK or not for 07/08.

Thank you so much for your help!!  [/quote] [/quote]

"but I think the chance she can be accept by SPK in very small........."

同意妳呢句講法 !!

個人意見:小朋友唔好話爭一年, 爭三、兩個月都可以爭好遠 .........

KaHei 雖然都考倒好幾間幼稚園 K1, but KaHeiBaba and KaHeiMami prefer KaHei 返全日.....so 最後決定入讀 SPN !!
[img]http://forum.baby-kingdom.

貢獻勳章

230#
發表於 06-8-19 11:18 |只看該作者

MARSHMELLOW 寫道:
Does anyone have any good suggestions where we can meet with all our little girls too?

學校後面有一座 "紀律部隊職員會所", 裡面有中式酒樓、西式餐廳, 又有好多地方畀細路仔玩, 大家不妨考慮一0下 !!  :

KaHei 已經冇返兩日學(噚日同今日), 希望佢食完藥早日痊癒, 星期一可以正常返學啦 !!  :cry:
[img]http://forum.baby-kingdom.

231#
發表於 06-8-21 00:03 |只看該作者

Kaheimama: I hope we see you tomorrow meaning that KaHei has fully recovered. Perhaps we can meet at your suggested venue on a Saturday morning after they finish at school - do SPN mummies prefer a weekday or a Saturday morning. Personally I prefer Saturday

232#
發表於 06-8-21 21:48 |只看該作者

Dear All,

I prefer to Saturday, too.

233#
發表於 06-8-21 21:55 |只看該作者

Yes.... I vote for Saturday too !!!

234#
發表於 06-8-21 22:13 |只看該作者

Saturday is fine with me !!  :

235#
發表於 06-8-21 22:28 |只看該作者

how about Saturday 9 September

236#
發表於 06-8-22 14:24 |只看該作者

oh, I'm very busy on Saturdays.   
Enjoy yourselves and hope we'll have gathering later during the weekdays.
我叫小小, o係2004年2月8日出生, 出世時體重3.77kg,已經3歲啦!! 我仲有個細佬叫阿細,佢o係2006年1月29日出生,出世時重3.67kg, 已經1歲啦!! 細小的宇宙 :-P[img] and and

237#
發表於 06-8-22 21:20 |只看該作者

oh dear I forgot! never mind, we can always arrange another gathering for a Friday afternoon perhaps after this one.....we have plenty of time :)

238#
發表於 06-8-23 09:41 |只看該作者

oh.... :cry: my girl was late for school today........
it wasn't Charlotte's fault, she got up so early.  It was her Daddy
.......oh.........the 1st girl who sign the 遲到簿
我叫小小, o係2004年2月8日出生, 出世時體重3.77kg,已經3歲啦!! 我仲有個細佬叫阿細,佢o係2006年1月29日出生,出世時重3.67kg, 已經1歲啦!! 細小的宇宙 :-P[img] and and

239#
發表於 06-8-23 09:58 |只看該作者

did they really make you sign the 遲到簿???

240#
發表於 06-8-23 10:31 |只看該作者

Marshmellow:  I'll be back to HKG around 12 noon on Sep 9. May I know what time is the gathering??

anntsang:  How late was that for Charlotte to reach the classroom? They are really serious regarding late for school!!!!

Shanice was late once b4 around 0850 by the time she reached the classroom. I explained to Miss Chin that Shanice was doing her "big business" downstairs .  Lucky that I don't  have to sign the book yet.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題