密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 瑪利諾修院學校(小學部) 2009/10 - P.1C 入o黎傾
查看: 16317|回覆: 231
go

2009/10 - P.1C 入o黎傾 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-7 17:38 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Let gather all P.1C here, we can share the info from our daughter class.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-9-8 08:52 |只看該作者
Hi 1C parents,
How are your children doing? My girl is doing okay but I get a bit confused once in a while when packing her school bag. So many books....
Oh, by the way, do you put the outside reading Chin & Eng books in their school bags? My daughter told me to take them out.
Cheers.

原帖由 chriskoo 於 09-9-7 17:38 發表
Let gather all P.1C here, we can share the info from our daughter class.

[ 本帖最後由 Felicia726 於 09-9-8 13:44 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 09-9-10 17:29 |只看該作者
This week almost finished.
The eng writting quite strict and need very good eye-sight to spot the discrepancies. My daughter have many circle from her sheet. Before hand in, I already erase her ugly writing and re-write again. But still many circle. So from yesterday homework, i told her must follow exactly what the sample from the heading. But she is ok to correct all. Hope she can get good mark la.

4#
發表於 09-9-10 17:35 |只看該作者
For math homework, not clear. 2days ago, the handbook wrote it do P.1-2, but p.1 is content index. And then I asked my daughter to do P.3, she refuse to do it. Then yesterday she said that Miss Chan asked them to do it on class. And kind of told them miss do the P.3. From yesterday handbook said that do P.4-6, then i called my daughter after school. Then she said that need to do P.7 at school. But I asked her but your handbook said that only do P.4-6. And students do P.7 at home. Then she reply don't know.
How is other 1C student, is your daughter stay clear in the handbook, my daughter write so mess, always miss some words, I just guess jar.

5#
發表於 09-9-11 13:04 |只看該作者
Hi chriskoo,
Ok la, my daughter and I did the maths hw incorrectly last time. At first, my daughter did the first 2 pages of revision book, then I felt that it shouldn't be the revision book as those questions were quite difficult. I then asked her to do the Math workbook, but actually should be the Math textbook. So, my daughter did the first 2 pages of Math textbook in class law. OK wor, she didn't complain too much, and Miss Chan did not punish her. I forgot what's written on yesterday handbook, should be something like p4-6 or 7. We only did 1 page about counting number of bees, butterflies and how many flowers that Thomas picks.
English writing is strict. Ho ma farn to check those handwriting in detail. I do not have very good eye sight. It's good that your daughter is willing to correct the handwritten words up to standard. My girl does things according to her mood... ay...

原帖由 chriskoo 於 09-9-10 17:35 發表
For math homework, not clear. 2days ago, the handbook wrote it do P.1-2, but p.1 is content index. And then I asked my daughter to do P.3, she refuse to do it. Then yesterday she said that Miss Chan a ...

6#
發表於 09-9-11 15:19 |只看該作者
One good thing is my daughter still willing to correct the hand writing. And she also erase by herself which she felt not good tim. Hope she can keep this way. And I scare her that, u cannot miss the HW. You are entered to the famous high standard school. Hope can give her the way to treat all stuffs in searious. Of course, I know Miss Chan would not blame students in the first few months. I just want to train my daughter take searious in school stuff. Try to let her know that she grows up in next stage, not in Kindergaten. I know it tough for her. But no way loo. She is happy in her school life now. But she is not yet know any new frd in her class, still play with her old frd. What is your daughter name, then I ask her (Valerie) to meet your daughter.
Keep sharing
原帖由 Felicia726 於 09-9-11 13:04 發表
Hi chriskoo,
Ok la, my daughter and I did the maths hw incorrectly last time. At first, my daughter did the first 2 pages of revision book, then I felt that it shouldn't be the revision book as those  ...

7#
發表於 09-9-11 17:08 |只看該作者
我又黎報導!  My girl (Vanessa) is doing ok wor, she understands what she has written on her handbook & she can tell me exactly what she has written & she seems to know what homework she needs to complete everyday.  One thing which both of us are confused is what to put into her backpack everyday when we need to pack for the next day, really not sure what needs to bring & what need not.  If we put everything in, her bag is heavy, not very clear instructions from the teachers especially the English subject. Hopefully as time goes by, she will know what needs to bring for each subject.

I also agreed that it's really hard to spot the mistake for their handwritting homework, need a magnifying glass in order to spot out those mistakes or a ruler.   But it might be good to be strict at the beginning so that they will pay more attention when completing their homework.

We all need to "add oil"加油呀!!  Happy weekend.

8#
發表於 09-9-11 17:14 |只看該作者
chriskoo,

My daughter told me she played with Valerie during recess yesterday wor?

原帖由 chriskoo 於 09-9-11 15:19 發表
One good thing is my daughter still willing to correct the hand writing. And she also erase by herself which she felt not good tim. Hope she can keep this way. And I scare her that, u cannot miss the  ...

9#
發表於 09-9-11 17:52 |只看該作者
She just told me play with Easter (ballet classmate) and Keely (Kidergaten classmate), no new frd, let me ask ask her sin. She cannot stay clear what need to do and what to bring to school in next day.
I asked her must share her snack to others.
Hope she can be best frd with Vanessa.
原帖由 muimuiyan 於 09-9-11 17:08 發表
我又黎報導!  My girl (Vanessa) is doing ok wor, she understands what she has written on her handbook & she can tell me exactly what she has written & she seems to know what homework she needs to compl ...

10#
發表於 09-9-11 22:40 |只看該作者
Hi,
Glad to meet all 1C parents here. Easter told me that the Math & Chinese teachers has chosen 4 girls to be the Math & Chinese helpers. The class teacher Miss Chan also chose 2 girls as class prefects.
May I ask if the 詞語簿, the Math workbook and the GS workbook have been given to the teachers? 'cos I can't find them in Easter's schoolbag.
After the trial period, can I log in the Fun n' Friends even though I do not subscrib to it?

11#
發表於 09-9-13 09:59 |只看該作者
Sure, but she seems like to play with different girls each day during recess, I think it's hard to find her classmates during recess cos sometimes she goes to toilet during recess & after she came out, she just look for whoever she knows in the covered playground.

原帖由 chriskoo 於 09-9-11 17:52 發表
She just told me play with Easter (ballet classmate) and Keely (Kidergaten classmate), no new frd, let me ask ask her sin. She cannot stay clear what need to do and what to bring to school in next day ...

12#
發表於 09-9-13 10:06 |只看該作者
I think you can just find the same trial exercise everytime you login.

The math wb is one of the homework for the weekend, so it must be with the students.  I think the teachers kept the followings:
- My Pal wb
- GS wb
- 中文詞語簿

星期五仲有中文默書呀!

原帖由 NatalieMaMa 於 09-9-11 22:40 發表
Hi,
Glad to meet all 1C parents here. Easter told me that the Math & Chinese teachers has chosen 4 girls to be the Math & Chinese helpers. The class teacher Miss Chan also chose 2 girls as class prefe ...

13#
發表於 09-9-13 20:13 |只看該作者
Thanks! Yes, it's eng wb, not the math wb :)
They will have chi dict next week, what about eng? The Eng teacher hasn't taught My Pal yet...
Easter told me that Vanessa is sitting behind her. Easter is no.2 and Vanessa is no.3. They usually talk to each other in between the lessons but '偷偷地用中文'...

14#
發表於 09-9-14 09:18 |只看該作者
Hi Chriskoo,
Please check pm.
My daughter knows Valerie is in 1C but she doesn't know her in person. = ) My daughter is very timid with very soft voice. I hope that she could learn to have confidence and be a real Maryknoller.

原帖由 chriskoo 於 09-9-11 15:19 發表
One good thing is my daughter still willing to correct the hand writing. And she also erase by herself which she felt not good tim. Hope she can keep this way. And I scare her that, u cannot miss the  ...

15#
發表於 09-9-14 11:17 |只看該作者
Yeah, they are sitting very close.  There will not be Eng. dictation as Ms. Siu is now teaching them penmenship, she is really tough, my daughter got lots of circles on her worksheets, really needs to open up our eyes wide in order to spot out those mistakes.  睇到眼都"特"
原帖由 NatalieMaMa 於 09-9-13 20:13 發表
Thanks! Yes, it's eng wb, not the math wb :)
They will have chi dict next week, what about eng? The Eng teacher hasn't taught My Pal yet...
Easter told me that Vanessa is sitting behind her. Easter is ...

16#
發表於 09-9-14 13:46 |只看該作者
終於買到中文一上二册, 啲書終於齐啦!!  明年真係一收到書單就要去買書啦

17#
發表於 09-9-14 13:51 |只看該作者
應該是一上二的寫字册
原帖由 muimuiyan 於 09-9-14 13:46 發表
終於買到中文一上二册, 啲書終於齐啦!!  明年真係一收到書單就要去買書啦

18#
發表於 09-9-14 22:32 |只看該作者

hello

Hi Dear all 1C moms,

It's nice to have a specific group for our class. My daughter is called Sammy, whose class no is 6.

She did the hw from 3pm to 9:30pm today as she was absent from school because of fever last Fri. Therefore, she needs to do altogether 11 items of homework today!!! She keeps on complaining that her finger is so painful and it really turns red!

I also agree that Ms Siu is so strict that she corrects many of Sammy's words even for very minor defects (sigh)...

My daughter would share with me something every day after school and I can sense that she likes her school so much.

She told me that she asked one of the helpers which stood in front of the class every time when a lesson ends and before another teacher entered the classroom to mark a classmate's name because she left her seat without permission. Such a 管家婆 she is.

19#
發表於 09-9-14 22:41 |只看該作者
原帖由 muimuiyan 於 09-9-14 11:17 發表
Yeah, they are sitting very close.  There will not be Eng. dictation as Ms. Siu is now teaching them penmenship, she is really tough, my daughter got lots of circles on her worksheets, really needs to ...

Yes, Easter got a lot of circles too. These 2 days, I ask her to rub off those which are not the same as the examples and write again. It really wastes a lot of time...
Today, Easter took the PTH worksheet of Vanessa back home. She is such a careless girl. So I ask her to give Vanessa back her worksheet tmr. I'm so sorry...

20#
發表於 09-9-15 14:11 |只看該作者
No problem, as long as Vanessa can get the sheet back is fine, is that the sheet that has written down the name of the school, school address & name of different subject teachers?  My daughter didn't realise she lost the sheet.

原帖由 NatalieMaMa 於 09-9-14 22:41 發表

Yes, Easter got a lot of circles too. These 2 days, I ask her to rub off those which are not the same as the examples and write again. It really wastes a lot of time...
Today, Easter took the PTH wo ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖