教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 SFA vs 宣道 2007
發新帖
查看: 13972|回覆: 3
go

SFA vs 宣道 2007 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-12-5 11:14 |顯示全部帖子

Re: SFA vs 宣道 2007

I don't know too much about SFA, but I can share my understanding in APS. The reasons why most of the APS graduates can get a seat in English middle school/Band 1 school is that APS is really have an excellent academic level (of course people always compare its English standard with other English PS). What I learnt from the existing P1 parents, they said the school wants to upgrade its English standard and so their children need to try very hard in this aspect. The others "weapon" of APS students is good musical standard. Most of the students acquired their Grade 8 in performing musical instrument while they are in P4/5.

Besides these, the teachers are patient and teach with God's love. They didn't stress on punishment but encouragement. Many people said APS sent many homework to the students, but most of the parents said their children complete the HW within an hour. But one thing it is true, APS Parents need more involvement, e.g. goto concert with their children twice an academic year and do the report, etc. Moreover, there are about 41 students in a class, the school building maybe a bit small where cannot provide enough space for children's activities.

dcyc_88 寫道:
星期六就是宣道 interview 的大日子, 各位:
SFA vs 宣道
你們覺得點?

2#
發表於 06-12-5 11:24 |顯示全部帖子

One more thing to clarify, I'm not APS parent, what I share about APS are learnt from many existing APS parents, teachers & headmistress and the experience of my girl's kindergarten life in 宣幼 (cos' there are so many contacts between KG & PS and the church, eg. seminars, talk & social functions).

3#
發表於 06-12-6 10:50 |顯示全部帖子

ChiChiPaPa,

Thanks for yr info.      

I think your sharings are very detail and useful for those parents who are "15/16", it can help them to make up their mind for decision.  :wink:

4#
發表於 06-12-6 13:36 |顯示全部帖子

以我所知,學費不包樂器,一個月學費約$2700多元,一年交十個月,而學器班就要交一年學費約$6400/44堂。

至於升中組別以及升讀之中學可以在下列網址"學位分配"中找到。

http://www.apskt.edu.hk/html/html.htm

monmantong 寫道:

ChiChiPaPa,
Re 宣道
你的info很好,好中肯。想知學費會否包一種音樂,一個月大概$$? 那升中到那些中學呢?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題