發新帖
樓主: ElaineYuen
go

Playgroup at Causeway Bay [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-7-2 14:25 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Playgroup at Causeway Bay

Hi, Dear erikalo,
又係我呀!上次多謝您的意見.我9月應會離開香港1年,如可以,會帶BB去讀1年nursery,所以likely最後會入international school.
另外,請問lily Tsang studio 响CWB邊度呀!幾多錢1個日?一個禮拜上幾多堂?每堂幾耐?
thanks
regards,
alice

2#
發表於 04-7-3 15:45 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, Kakamom,
thanks for your blessing.
I will go to UK. My daughter had attended Hilltots for the past 3 months. (wed and sat) I didnt hv time to attend even 1 lesson.:(
金朝陽中心seems very convenient for me and the fee is quite reasonable. But what are they actually doing in the 45 mins? really dancing? how many people will be in 1 group? my maid told me that the sat lesson in hilltots was full of people...
did you make up yr mind to send yr girl to starters? I met a boy in the playground where i live. his english is really gd and he is a japanese. i have talked to his parents and i believe that his english is mainly learnt from the school, starters.
reagrds,
alice

3#
發表於 04-7-5 14:16 |顯示全部帖子

Hi kakamom/sswlo3,

聽您地講到咁好,又心思思想幫BB報.不過我打電話去問,佢話要$920一個月,一個禮拜一堂.除非連績報三個月,咁就有promotion,可以用$920一個月,一個禮拜三堂喇...
但係BB八月要番學,又唔知到時點安排時間..其實我喜歡一個禮拜二日,但又冇既promotion.同埋我唔想一次比三個月$,因為9月可能BB都會走.想問您地係咪join promotion桇呢?
regards,

Alice

4#
發表於 04-7-6 08:34 |顯示全部帖子

Hi sswlo3,
請問您的小朋友幾多歲?Should be less than 2 years old coz you are attending KB1.請問小朋友咁細個,又係唔係好似kakamom講,做差不多的東西呢?因為我恐怕我的BB唔follow人地既instructions.另外,您返邊度playgroup 呀? 我返victoria (HH) 呀.
謝謝!
Alice

5#
發表於 04-7-6 10:28 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, sswlo3,
Thanks for yr prompt reply.
In that case,您BB咪03年出世囉?您係咪上playgroup.My bb attended Victoria playgroup previously, 個時間很差,1500-1700.所以玩左一個月就停了.besides, HH is not near my home, my maid needs to travel there by taxi everytime. i think it is not worth.反正都係自己同自己玩,費事去咁遠.我BB去時同您BB差不多年歲...後來kakamom介紹hilltots,我覺得價錢合理又近,又join 左3個月.剛完了,打算7月恷息1個月,八月返HH toddler class.(一,三,五AM),因為我想BB獨立D,唔好成日習慣有人陪,另外有家長/工人响身邊,小朋友先可以容易D有interaction.
regards,
Alice

6#
發表於 04-7-6 11:59 |顯示全部帖子

Hi sswlo3,
Hilltots is located at Tai Hang Road and is one of the playgroup organised by HK preschool playgroup. you can visit their website:hkppa.info/hilltots.htm
HH toddler class means: victoria (harbour heights)'s toddler class. similar to prenursery class in victoria but for those who have not reached 2 years old by August/Sept? 2004.
btw,will you change the time table for the ballet class if yr bb starts the playgroup?
regards,
alice

7#
發表於 04-7-6 16:16 |顯示全部帖子

Dear sswlo3,

I think the class yr daughter joined was different from mine.  Yr class is infant and toddler playland but mine is toddler class for those older kids. We just had AM or PM class and no parent/maid accompanied.
my daughter used to feel tired when she attended the playgroup before. I think 3-5pm is not a good option. but last time, i waited 3 months for a seat.
if HH is close to yr home, it will be OK to go.
regards,
alice

8#
發表於 04-7-8 09:07 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, erikalo/sswlo3,
我琴日幫我個女報左名喇!星期日試堂,可能之後會上KB1,有機會見倒sswlo3既BB喇.您次次都自己帶BB去的嗎?我要返工,所以相信weekday都難見倒我..sswlo3,你今個sunday會去嗎?
另外,我琴日先知原來要買ballet衫/t-shirt,請問$380是全套ballet衫連鞋嗎?我老公話我地剩係join3個月,買t-shirt算,請問t-shirt幾多錢?有人著t-shirt的嗎?如果個個小朋友都著ballet衫,我諗都係買ballet衫好D.
另外,你地去到先換衫定換完衫先去?
sorry for so many Qs, thanks
alice

9#
發表於 04-7-8 10:53 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, erikalo/sswlo3,
thanks for yr reply.If the ballet clothes is so expensive, i think i need to reconsider to buy it or not.
regards,
alice

10#
發表於 04-7-9 10:29 |顯示全部帖子

Dear erikalo/sswlo3,

唔好意思,又想問下,請問上kinder ballet,駛唔駛比300元registration fee and one month tuition fee deposit 呢?如只上三個月,咁都要比300元,好似幾揾苯!
thanks

regards,
alice

11#
發表於 04-7-11 16:38 |顯示全部帖子

Hi,sswlo/erikalo,
I took the trial lesson on Sunday and joined the course afterwards. I didnt buy any clothes/shoes there. My daughter refused to follow the instructions given by the teacher and was distracted by the hello kitty, winnie-the -pooh nearby. I was exhausted after the 45 mins lesson.
Other participants in the class seemed they enjoyed the lesson ...

cheers,
alice

12#
發表於 04-7-12 08:59 |顯示全部帖子

Dear kakamom,

I finally joined KB1 (CWB),嗰日老師係Ms Emma.
另外有一個topic响BK,有mami介紹去CWB金伯利買喎,我打算去睇吓,平平地買黎玩下都好.請問學校對鞋係咪皮架?

cheers,
alice

13#
發表於 04-7-12 09:32 |顯示全部帖子

Dear sswlo3,

My daughter will attend Tue/Fri/Sun.will probably change the schedule to 2/4/6 in Aug.  do you live near to CWB? One BK mommy told me that the ballet clothes' shop is located at CWB金百利(office floor, but dont know which floor). Pl kindly tell me what you had seen if you really take a look there. millions thanks
cheers,
alice

14#
發表於 04-7-13 08:49 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, sswlo3,

您就好啦,係全職媽媽,可以成日陪你小朋上堂,我要返工,除左weekend之外,都係工人帶上堂咋.

謝謝您的報料,我有空會去看:)

cheers,
alice

15#
發表於 04-7-13 09:29 |顯示全部帖子

dear kakamom,

另一個BK媽咪話有鞋賣喎!你可以看看"課外活動"既"芭蕾舞班意見",angelmami 既留言:)

Alice

16#
發表於 04-7-15 15:51 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, Sonia,

My maid is an indonesian and speaks little english.

Rgds,
Alice

17#
發表於 04-7-21 17:14 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, sswlo3,
I was in bad luck. I purposely took a vacation leave on Fri... I brought my daughter to the studio on that day but my daughter was the only baby who attended the class on that day. we played for around 15 mins and asked to leave coz of the typhoon signal... i finally bought the ballet clothes in the shop you told me. i bought a separted skirt and a body...around $2x0 and shoes $110, $375 in total. although it doesn't seem much cheaper than the sch but the style is different and i love it more.

18#
發表於 04-7-22 16:13 |顯示全部帖子

Hi,sswlo/kakamom,

my maid is an indonesian. my sister will bring my daughter to attend the class on friday. How's my daughter's performance? still not follows the teacher's instruction? last time, she was keep distracting by the stuff animals in the classroom. I am in London now and I miss her so much...
Best regards,
Alice

19#
發表於 04-7-31 04:56 |顯示全部帖子

hi,sswlo,

i will return on 3/8.you are so smart,how can you reconize my daughter?

rgds'
alice:)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖