發新帖
樓主: donut012
go

CIS impossible to get in? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 13-4-13 20:00 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 aidan08 於 13-4-13 20:01 編輯
lui 發表於 13-3-26 21:51
Aidan08, you are the right person to say. Btw, any good news?

Hi lui, my son got rejected by CIS, he will go to ESF in the coming August.

Yes, I am the right person to say...since my friend's son and my son both got chance for the interview (Reception 2013). Me myself, is graduated from a local U, my hub is graduated from an Australian U (which is so called a top U in Australia), my friend and her hub are also graudated from local U. So I believe that they don't really concern about which U the parents come from. Btw, my friend and I both filled in the questionair in Chinese. I do think they like bilingual family, since I heard a case that the kid's parents are both graduated from Oxbridge but they hadn't got a chance for interview, and the parents are both Chinese but they can only speak English, so as the kid. And I do think background of the kid is not the most important factor, kid's performance in the interview is crucial.

2#
發表於 13-6-6 23:12 |顯示全部帖子
我都聽過SIS好谷,我有個朋友話佢哋中文、數學同LS基本上一樣程度,英文高一至兩級......多功課,係好學術的學校,學生一般都要出去補習.....同一般國際學校唔同。又無話好定唔好,一定有家長會鍾意,但如果係鍾意國際學校無咁大讀書壓力、放學放假多D時間玩的家長,我諗要三思...(我唔係SIS家長,都係聽人講,SIS家長現身說法會好d!)

3#
發表於 13-6-6 23:15 |顯示全部帖子
我都識CIS家長,相比SIS,我估CIS起碼在小學階段應該唔係好谷的,都係著重全人發展多d,玩的時間都好多,但課程規劃得好好,呢個係一個有三個小朋友在CIS讀的家長話我知的。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖