發新帖
樓主: Sarah
go

聖公會幼稚園(分校),家長請進 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-6-27 21:23 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 聖公會幼稚園(分校),家長請進

Hi Ryanma

I was introduced to this topic by kittylock as I'm planning to let my girl to enrol this school by the end of this year, i.e. K1 in 2005. So happen saw you're joining the swimming class, so would like to 8 吓 which swimming class you joined as I and my girl also joined Sat. class. We join 3:30-4:30pm.

2#
發表於 04-6-28 21:59 |顯示全部帖子

Ryanma
Actually we only had one class as we're absent on last Sat. As my girl is still too young, though she enjoys my husband won't let her stay in the pool the whole class. He will pick her up about 40 min. In fact, last time when she was out of water, her lips turn purple even though we have wash her and put on all the clothes. Maybe we will meet each other this week while we arrive. If you happen to recognise my girl, just call me.

3#
發表於 04-6-29 21:44 |顯示全部帖子

Ryanma
Heard that this weekend may be raining. If really so, we may not join the class. Last year, it was raining in one class and we can just sat at the canteen. The rain didn't stop so we ended up left. Hope it won't rain. But even if the weather is not that good, we may not join too. As we're going to KK on July 7-10, I don't dare to take the risk if so unlucky to make my daughter sick.

4#
發表於 04-6-30 22:49 |顯示全部帖子

Hi kittylock & FANDA

Actually I've think of and in fact do some research on Phuket before made up my mind to KK. We like the Allamanda Resort too. But we found out that this is the raining season over there. From some newsgroup and several of my friends, heard that it rains and even thunder. Some even met raining and thunder all day but then the weather became fine on the day they left. I'm afraid of wasting my holidays if I'm so unlucky. That's why I chose KK finally.

In fact I've had a trip with my daughter in March to Bangkok and stay in the Pennisula hotel. That trip was great as the hotel is nice and the weather was not that hot.

I may plan to Japan (Tokyo or Hokkaido) next year when my daughter become older (she is now 21 months). By that time, I hope she can really enjoy by herself and hopefully it will be easier for us to handle her.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題