用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有冇必要讓小朋友早上一間幼稚園, 下午又一間? ...
發新帖
樓主: lilimum
go

有冇必要讓小朋友早上一間幼稚園, 下午又一間? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-6-11 18:47 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 有冇必要讓小朋友早上一間幼稚園, 下午又一間?

Dear Tina and Mimi'sMa,
How about if the child is very active and sociable? Some children like going to schools very much. If you ask them to stay at home with the domestic helper, they might cry for boring. If they told you that they enjoyed the lives in both schools, do you think it's still crazy to send the children to 2 schools???
Although sending children to 2 schools might against the norm, I think it's not crazy.It's possible that if both schools have very few homework and no dictation . The child just thinks that she goes to 2 schoosl to play instead of study as some of the adults think.This A.M. &.M. pattern would be suitable for the child who loves school lives and did not feel tried in the P.M. I myself came across 3 of these children before. They are very happy children. One of the  mum told me that the problem is that she could not convince her girl  to stay at home and just study at 1 kinder as my friend did not want to pay the school fee of 2 kinders for 3 years .Finally, her child still finished the 3 years' study  in both kinders and got over outstanding performance in both. So, I think it's possible to study in 2 kinders and it depends on the feeling and physical situation of each child.
Hei's Mum
‹ 上一主題|下一主題