教育王國 討論區 國際學校 耀中兩歲班
發新帖
樓主: Momotat
go

耀中兩歲班 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-3-8 19:55 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 耀中兩歲班

My daughter was studying in Yew Chung since 2 years old in full day class until now she is 5.5 years old.

In 2 years old, there are 3 class teachers (cantonese) in the class (total 20 students).  One native teacher in the morning teach the children for sing English songs and in the afternoon the Chinese teacher (who speak in English) will read the story book.    My comments for the Chinese teacher is very nice, and she was not speak in Cantonese with me during the year in 2 years class.   

I think she don't know speak in Cantonese, so I also talk to her with English.   However, she was speak in Cantonese when the Open Day in 2 years later.   I was very surprise, she can speak in Cantonese.   And her English is very fluent, and the children was very love her.

In the very beginning, my dauther was scared  foreigner.   She was crying for the first month, but now she could speak in English fluent with the native teacher and my maid (She was also blame my maid in English).

And she was very happy and enjoy her school life.  During the summer vacation for 2 and 3 years old, she was crying and asked why the vacation was so long (only one month break), she really want to go to school.

I was never said those word (go to school during holiday) when I was young.   So I was surprise the school and teachers were very attractive to the children to study.

2#
發表於 06-3-8 23:19 |顯示全部帖子

No, my daughter will not study in YCIS for some reasons of my husband.   She will study at a mainstream primary school in coming September.

My husband trust my daughter could take up the workload in mainstream school.  And there are some support (people in education field) for study in the primary school.

However, I was a little bit worry the workload of homework, test and exam.   

Joshua媽 寫道:
Thanks, Snake, for your sharing.

I also wish my son like your daughter who ''really want to go school' and enjoy the school life in YC.

BTW, will u let your daughter to study YCIS ?     

3#
發表於 06-3-24 18:46 |顯示全部帖子

Yes, my daughter go to YC main stream at 5 years old.

HongHei 寫道:
Is anyone can share after complete YC International 4 year class,  which school will study if they don't transfer to YC main stream programme (K3) or don't consider to YC primary school?

‹ 上一主題|下一主題