教育王國 討論區 教材閱讀 "如何教寶寶百科知識"
發新帖
查看: 200458|回覆: 3
go

"如何教寶寶百科知識" [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 03-5-15 10:50 |顯示全部帖子

Re: "如何教寶寶百科知識"

Hi! I 've already finished this book sometimes before. But I haven't started yet, because it's quite difficult to find the teaching material.

1 method is of course you can find the book in library, but it'd quite spend the time.

Another method is I bought the picture cards and then use PC change it into a big one. But it should depend on whether you 've a good printer or not. So may be I 'll buy a good printer later la.

I suggest you can buy the cards first, it's quite good & the size is bigger than the normal. The size is 13 cm x 18.5cm. also have many choice, e.g. animals, food, fruits & insect. The back of the card also have some introduction about that kind of animals.
I like this kind of cards since they are the real photo but not the cartoon. And I show to my baby everyday.

Name Picture word cards
Price: HK$38.00
2000 Ta Chien Pulishing Co>, Ltd.

May be you can try to buy.

2#
發表於 03-5-22 11:00 |顯示全部帖子

Re: "如何教寶寶百科知識"

Hi! SK1 & Michelle,

I found one of the wed-site in "how to do flash card for baby", which they sell the Disney Books -24 books & 24 CD, only NT2990 ???!!!   
(exchange in HK$ around HK$747.5 ah )

I don't know these books which the same with you bought in HK or not???

If we buy together, do you think is it possible to get special price or not???     

Please take a look to this wed-site:-
http://kids.hinet.net

3#
發表於 03-5-27 17:08 |顯示全部帖子

Re: "如何教寶寶百科知識" - 重大發現,百科咭有得買

Hi! SK1 & all moms,

Would you want to buy the cards? Can I possible to buy together?

4#
發表於 03-5-28 09:57 |顯示全部帖子

Re: "如何教寶寶百科知識" - 重大發現,百科咭有得買

Hi! Michelle,

You are so great, the wed-site is very useful.
However, most of links cannot use.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題