搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Pui Ching 2004 - K1 Chat Room
樓主: JaferMaMa
go

Pui Ching 2004 - K1 Chat Room [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-9-6 11:56 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Pui Ching 2004 - K1 Chat Room

My son always doesn't want to wake up at the morning time and always said that he doesn't want to go to school since he feel tired.  Anyone can give me an advice on how to deal with him.

22#
發表於 04-9-6 15:03 |顯示全部帖子

Susanna

I don't know why?  I have called Ms LEE one day and she said that my son feel happy in school and no crying. So, I think this might be his own problem.  He used to go to school at the afternoon time and now the schedule has been changed to the morning time.  He really doesn't want to wake up so early and get on the school bus alone. Any suggestions on how to tune his schedule? Can you advise me the schedule of "Hiu Ching"?

23#
發表於 04-9-6 15:41 |顯示全部帖子

ZAZA
It's ridiculous, the school bus is arriving school at 9:05am and the children need to find the classroom by themselves.  Do you know the teacher will count them late in arrival school????

24#
發表於 04-9-6 16:12 |顯示全部帖子

Thank you for your advice.  Will you let her to sleep at the afternoon and if yes, how long?  I always let Jafer to sleep at the afternoon time around an hour but found that he could not sleep easily during the nighttime.  Although he lay down in his bed around 9:30pm, he still couldn't sleep unit 11:00pm.  So that he always can not wake up at the morning time (7:00am).  

Congratulation to your daughter, My son didn't mention that role to me before.   Did the teacher assign the role to your daughter today or last week?

By the way, can you let me know the time for Hiu Ching to get on the 保母 car.  Why she can wake up so late at 7:53am.  

25#
發表於 04-9-7 09:39 |顯示全部帖子

Hi everybody

Any suggestions for the breakfast and the tea time.  My son seems don't like milk anymore, he always ask for other foods at the morning time.

26#
發表於 04-9-10 12:13 |顯示全部帖子

I am very happy to hear that the students would like to go school everyday.  However, my son's feeling is opposite.  He always says that he doesn't want to go to school and would like to sleep longer every morning.  "Ngai, Ngai"

Susanna
My son can not attend the class today since he feels stomachache.  Can you ask your daughter what's the teacher taught today.  Also, please check with your daughter who is acting as the 組長 of  group "ear", as my son told me that he is playing that role.   Thanks.

27#
發表於 04-9-13 11:10 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Susanna

I admire you that your daughter can tell you everything happened in school.  My son was not suffered from stomachache but in the pain of abdomen.  He can't go to toilet ("Ng Ng") for a long time and I have to let him to see the doctor for treatment on last Friday.   Anything did they teach on the last Friday?

28#
發表於 04-9-14 16:05 |顯示全部帖子

Susanna

Thanks for reporting.  Do you need to work today?

Yesterday, I found that there were two papers in my son's school bag from the teacher.  It seemed like a card for the teachers.  My son asked me to write down "Dear Ms Lee" on both of the papers and his name and then he drew something on the papers.  I think there are two teachers for his class, one card should be for Ms Lee and another one should be for the assistant teacher, right.  Do you know the surname of the assistant teacher?

29#
發表於 04-9-14 16:29 |顯示全部帖子

Susanna

Oh my God, Both of the cards has been written down the name of "Ms Lee".  I think it's not good la.

I still have no ideas what they drew today.  I will ask my son tonight, but may be he won't give me an answer.

30#
發表於 04-9-15 10:46 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Irenemama

My son, Jafer is also at the same class of your son. He is in the group of "ear".  Let's keep in touch.  

Susanna

Jafer told me that he drew a cup on a piece of paper yesterday.  What about your daughter tell you?  

31#
發表於 04-10-12 11:50 |顯示全部帖子

For your information, Hong Kong Economic Times (The newspaper) will introduce Pui Ching Kindergarten on the coming Saturday (Oct 16).

Jafermama
‹ 上一主題|下一主題