搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "
樓主: kawai
go

"Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group " [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 05-9-6 07:25 |顯示全部帖子

Re: "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "

I am glad to hear this news.  He has good performance while taking SCD and his behaviour is less satisfactory once he resumes normal diet.  I may let him keep the diet until he goes to P.1.

[quote]
MrCheung,
I asked the same question to Dr. Lam. He told me it
was not necessary, he said it depended on the progress of kids. -- half of year to 2 years...
我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

42#
發表於 05-9-6 12:24 |顯示全部帖子

Yes.  My son has not eaten local fish since his problem was diagnosed.  He just eats imported frozen fish fillet once every two weeks.  He takes DHA or fish oil prescribed by Dr. Trodd as a supplement.

[quote]
Justin2002 寫道:
Dear mrsphcheung,

So do you mean your son does not eat fish at all?  

43#
發表於 05-9-7 07:32 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Kawai,
Concerning about the vaccine, does Dr Trodd provide safe vaccine to our children?  As I just visit him (convenient location to me), I want to take injection there.

Dear Stella,
When should our children take boosters?  As my son will repeat K3, I have to observe the time by myself.  Thanks.

44#
發表於 05-9-7 20:34 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Chanchanboy,
Do you find any improvement on your son after taking Eye Q?  Thanks.

45#
發表於 05-9-8 07:44 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Chanchanboy,
Thanks for your sharing.  Once my boy finishes all his fish oil (we have a large stock at home), I will switch to Eye Q.  I heard a mom highly recommended this one for improving attention.

46#
發表於 05-9-8 12:24 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Justin2002,
He is 付碌 and passive.  This is my impression about him.  Sorry for being too frank!!! As he is the only DAN doctor in HK, I have no choice.   :cry:

47#
發表於 05-9-8 12:26 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Kawai,
I have suffered this for a long time.  This is not bad indeed as he must not be too stupid.       

[quote]
stellacl 寫道:
kawai,
講多錯多 is better than nothing to say, you should get ready to argue with him later for everything, and you will make your mind trained to be very smart, otherwise you will not be able to answer his sudden questions...     

48#
發表於 05-9-9 12:36 |顯示全部帖子

Dear clever mummies,
Do you find Dr Trodd's comment on Eye Q contradictary?

From Sjmama:
[quote]
I can remember an article introduced by Dr. T also mentioned EyeQ.

From Justin 2002:
[quote]
"I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THIS PRODUCT".

49#
發表於 05-9-9 17:16 |顯示全部帖子

Sorry.   :-| :-| :-|

sjmama 寫道:
Dear all,
Oh, I mean Dr. T from BK. Not Dr. Trodd.

[quote]
From Sjmama:
[quote]
I can remember an article introduced by Dr. T also mentioned EyeQ.
[/quote]

50#
發表於 05-9-9 17:40 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Kmwun,
Can you send me a copy of the Chinese leaflet together with the price list of Eye Q.  Thanks.

Do you mean that there is distributor of Eye Q in HK so that there is no need to order from UK?  

Please check PM for my e-mail address.  Thanks a lot.     

51#
發表於 05-9-10 08:07 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Kmwun,
Thanks for your files.  

52#
發表於 05-9-10 15:36 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Kmwun,
I have browsed your file about Eye-Q, but I can't find the contact telephone number of the distributor.  Can you PM me his telephone number?  Thanks a lot.   

53#
發表於 05-9-10 17:50 |顯示全部帖子

Dear kmwun,
I find that there are Eye Q capsules.  Are they suitable for kids?

54#
發表於 05-9-11 09:26 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Kawai,
I am not sure whether I can join the gathering on 30/9 or not as I have to work quite late in September & October, numerous meetings and seminars.   :cry:

55#
發表於 05-9-12 15:18 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Stella,
Thank you very much for your sharing.

Dear all,
Does Dr Lam show any medical proof about the validity of his treatment?  Are there any successful real cases in Hong Kong?  Up till now, it seems that DAN protocol is the most widely accepted biomedical treatment in USA and Canada.  Maybe this is commercial conspiracy.   

My son has marked progress after taking special diet and supplements.  I really don't know whether this is the benefit of DAN protocol or not.  Dr. Trodd in fact does not give me too many supplements and my son does not try chelation therapy as there is no high rate of mercury in his urine and hair test.  However, aluminium rate is quite high.  To solve the problem, I just let my son take natural supplements to remove heavy metal.   My son has not taken B-12 injection and I plan to let him take.

I have a big query in my mind.     If heavy metal has been removed from our children's body, will it be back again?  Our food and air are full of known and unknown pollutants.  How to solve this endless problem?  We are prone to all sorts of  poisoning as long as we live on earth.  

56#
發表於 05-9-26 20:14 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Kawai,
Have you got the 'goods' that I ordered?  Sorry for being so 心急.  Please tell me how to collect them if you have got them.  Thank you very much.  

Dear all,
My son has taken Eye-Q capsules, 6 capsules a day according to the prescription, for almost one week.  There is no negative effect up till now.  I will let him try 3 months and observe any improvement on him.  

57#
發表於 05-9-27 11:09 |顯示全部帖子

Dear kawai,
The size of Eye Q capsule is similar to that of Nordic Natural.

58#
發表於 05-9-27 11:27 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Kawai,
I can't browse the RNA web site.      Thanks.

BTW, my son's mercury level is not high (according to two tests done by Dr. Trodd).  However, his aluminium level is above average.  He is currently taking Malic Acid.  I will try PCA-RX later on.  

59#
發表於 05-9-27 11:43 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all,
I have found a web site from Taiwan which has many translated articles about bio-medical treatment.  Here is a summary about the rationale of CFGF diet.

有些研究結果顯示對某些食物過敏反應可能是導致某些自閉症者問題行為的原因, 研究者提出一種假設, 認為某些自閉症者對麩蛋白 (gluten, 小麥和其它穀類產生的蛋白)及酪蛋白 (casein, 人和牛奶產生的蛋白)無法完全分解代謝, 麩蛋白和酪蛋白會製造類似opioid腦內啡的活動, 而這些胺基酸會從腸進入血管, 最後穿過血腦障壁而對神經傳遞造成負面的影響 (Shattock & Lowdon, 1991, 引自Gemmell & Chambliss, 1997).

對這種因為腸內代謝異常而導致神經行為的問題, 最近Owens (1998) 提出一種消化系統, 免疫系統, 和神經系統間相互關係的假設, 其中也提及腸促胰激素可能的相關性. 針對這種可能的代謝異常, 有些研究者建議從日常生活的飲食中避免攝食含麩蛋白和酪蛋白的食物 (gluten and casein free diets), 但目前只有有限的實驗研究, 雖然有些結果顯示在食物限制後, 自閉症者奇怪的動作, 恐懼, 抗拒肢體接觸等行為都有減少, 而使用語言溝通的行為有增加. 但是由於相關的研究有限, 研究方法上的瑕疵, 以及研究結果的不一致, 因此目前飲食限制對自閉症的療效如何尚無法做出結論, 需要更多的研究去探討 (Gemmell & Chambliss, 1997; Howlin, 1998).

注意項目:

儘量避免外食,並避免以下 -

牛奶,牛奶相關食品(如蛋糕,乳酪等),
小麥,麵粉,澱粉相關製品 (如醬油, 麵包,麵等)
食用色素,糖果

代替品:
黃豆,米相關食品 (如米食,豆奶,米漿等),
米果 (建議不含 澱粉,醬油成份,請注意包裝.)
糙米漿 (建議 義美) (統一有含澱粉成份,不建議)
綠豆相關食品: 米粉,冬粉 (建議純綠豆製品, 有些會含澱粉成份,請注意包裝.)
純黑豆醬油
地瓜粉,玉米粉

Summary 代替食品

奶粉 ---> 人奶
牛奶, 乳酪, Cheese ---> 豆奶, 米漿, 豆干, 豆腐
麵包, 一般麵食, 義大利麵 ---> 白飯, 米食, 米粉, 米果, 冬粉
醬油 ---> 純黑豆醬油, 塩
麵粉,澱粉 ---> 地瓜粉, 玉米粉
糖果 ---> 純黑糖

可另外補充維他命,B群,鈣,Zinc,Mg等,以補不足。

Click here!!!

60#
發表於 05-9-27 11:48 |顯示全部帖子

[size=medium]特定的營養品

有些研究者認為自閉症有遺傳或代謝異常的問題, 因此他們需要增加某些特定的營養品.

維他命如下:  
extra calcium,
extra magnesium,
vitamin C,
vitamin E,
zinc,
Carnosine,
L-Carnosine,
Vinpocetine,
DMG,
EFA,  等等

參考說明:
Calcium and magnesium assist with panic attacks and other anxiety disorders and help with insomnia, the B6 aids in the absorption of magnesium, and the vitamin C and E act as antioxidants and detoxifiers. Check with your health care practitioner regarding dosages.

另外
自閉症的維他命療法主要是維他命B6 (主要功能是幫助消化) 和鎂的混合使用, 因為巨量的維他命B6可能引起營養不良的症狀, 故需補充鎂. 雖然有 Rimland 及其他研究者十數篇研究結果顯示在服用巨量維他命B6後, 自閉症者表現出較多視覺接觸, 較少自我刺激行為, 對環境較感興趣. 但是由於一些研究方法的問題, 維他命的療效需要更多研究的探討, 此外對於巨量的攝食是否可能導致健康問題也要注意 (Pfeiffer, Norton, Nelson, & Shott, 1995; Smith, 1996; Howlin, 1998).

Add essential fatty acids (EFA
‹ 上一主題|下一主題