查看: 5079|回覆: 2
go

幼稚園爆退學潮 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-23 22:41 |顯示全部帖子
我都覺得如果一間幼稚園(牟利嗰種)會因為一兩個月收唔足
學費而導致出唔到糧俾員工, 甚至經營困難, 實在好難令人信服! support x2

掉轉個小朋友家庭有困難.  幼稚園會否有情講?
support x 2 ....i had problem before, and the school didn't help...so i am going to another kinder

my kid's kinder gave a photo copy of print out only and no phone calls is for following up.

and i called the school for quit for this year, and she said "you have to pay July's fee, and if you really want to quit which you have to one month advance to notice us. Any by the way, we are open everyday, for someone who need help...." actually i don't know the school open because the school didnt tell us, and also they said only "open for someone who need help (the kinder make decision who need help)"

for such service, do you think that i need to pay?

actually i found all the kinders in HK just like a private company, they are selling service to us, just like those Wharf T&T, PCCW, HKbroadband......

if you have any problems, they won't help you.  They only need you pay the school fee, and promote their after-school activities.

Please check your child's school fee, they increase every year,,,,,like my kid, it was 2800 per month now is $3300 per month.......actually all the service are the same.  If the school can control accurately, and has heart, they can control the school fee at certain level.  

so i am not supporting to pay for those Company KINDER

2#
發表於 09-6-24 09:43 |顯示全部帖子
i guess there are many school teachers and principles here..........

3#
發表於 09-6-24 21:22 |顯示全部帖子
surely all the new registers are either teachers or principles
‹ 上一主題|下一主題