用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 07-08 年入讀聖公會 (正校) - K1之家長入黎傾下啦 ...
發新帖
查看: 5565|回覆: 5
go

07-08 年入讀聖公會 (正校) - K1之家長入黎傾下啦 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-11-17 13:37 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 07-08 年入讀聖公會 (正校) - K1之家長入黎傾下啦

Hi, my son is Ian Chau, he has got the offer to AM class. Hope to seeing you all soon!!!!

Rebecca:-D Ian's Album

2#
發表於 06-11-17 15:24 |顯示全部帖子

Something to share:

I have a friend's son is currently studying in K1 pm class at SKH in Central which she told me a lot about this school.

Honestly, I didn't have good impressiion during the interview but my son has got the offer for K1 am class in Central. What a surprise to the family!!!

According to my friend, her son is very happy going to this school, although she felt also not "caring" during their interview last year. However, she found this school is really "worth" with this "famous name" as the teaching method and the materials are very very good. Although not much English compare with Victoria, they teaches "Letterland Phonics" since K1 and using "Oxford Reading Tree" story book. This school encourages reading and traing kids to dicipline themselves but in an active way.

All children loves singing after school and the teachers are so much patient. She has just finished a school outing yesterday and found that the teacher did talk to each family to report on the changes of the kid since the school term started.

Hope we will meet at the SKH next year.

3#
發表於 06-11-17 15:27 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Keilocl,

There are 2 classes both in am and pm. Each classes contains 30 students with 2 teachers, however, they are teaching by 2 groups in each class.

4#
發表於 06-11-24 00:03 |顯示全部帖子

My son is accepted to Central am class. He is born in June 04. Shall we make a list??

NAME-----------DOB-------------CLASS
Ian Chau...........28 Jun 04..........Central AM

5#
發表於 07-5-29 15:48 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Busybabymum, The reason I choose SKH is all because of the good comments for ages.

Joycemami, My friend's son is currently studying at SKH K1, she told me that SKH offers a 30-min English Class from Monday - Thursday and the teacher is a native speaker but not foreigner.

BTW, Have you all received the letter for registration this saturday.

Hope to meet you all soon......

6#
發表於 07-8-23 19:50 |顯示全部帖子
Hello abc 媽咪, I am also attending the briefing on 29 Aug.

See you all there!!!!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖