教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 陳守仁面試 - 2nd Interview 11/6
發新帖
查看: 12532|回覆: 3
go

陳守仁面試 - 2nd Interview 11/6 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-11-6 14:32 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 陳守仁面試 - 2nd Interview 11/6

My girl did the 2nd interview this morning. The arrangement was pretty good and smooth. I was requested to fill in a questionnaire and being asked some simple questions by the headmistress, I guess. She spoke to me in both English and Cantonese. Anyway, it is ended.

LamMa2,

"是有bk member post 過,早幾年,"放榜後便收到通知可考中英數個半小時,每卷三頁,都有百五人被選中。"

As I know, the written test is at the last round ONLY. I have few freinds' kids study here. They told me.

2#
發表於 04-11-8 14:09 |顯示全部帖子

Yes, she asked me who take care of the girl? Which school your girl study in? Why you choose TSL? What language do you use at home? Apart from me, the teacher did ask other parents too.

My girl said the test was very interesting. She enjoys the interview and she ask me is there any more.

3#
發表於 04-11-9 15:49 |顯示全部帖子

My girl told me the interview was conducted ALL in English. Yes, there were 3 games. When the teacher asked her to tell the story of 4 pictures. She spoke n Chinese. The rest she spoke in English. If you really got the seat, I will have a headache in choosing school. Should I give up the Lucky Draw????

4#
發表於 04-11-15 10:20 |顯示全部帖子

My girl got the seat too.... headache... should I go for th elucky draw??? It seems that it is hard to get the seat for TSL.. what should I do??
‹ 上一主題|下一主題