發新帖
查看: 6116|回覆: 1
go

[分享] 選購新琴須知 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-8-26 15:45 |顯示全部帖子

Re: [分享] 選購新琴須知

fingers_party,

Thank you very much for your sharing. I'm sorry that I can't type chinese.

I have read your sharing about piano in other topics. I think that children nowadays are very lucky because they can have good piano (their parents are eager to buy for them). In the past, a piano costs very much when comparing with the living standard at that time. Now, I can see that parents can afford to pay at least over $20000 for a piano. But to me, my concern is that "does the child really like to play?" which is more important than the other. Look at our famous chinese pianists, I don't think that they have any Yaxxx or Kxxxx at their childhood. Therefore, I agree with you that we have to choose a piano with stable pitch and quality. Yaxxx or Kxxx are ones of the choices but not the only choice because I have seen some pianos with good standard and with similar prices but the brand is not known by the public in Hong Kong.

Besides, I want to know why the keys for the pianos of various brands become very soft. It seems that the touching and the depth become very strong. What do you think about the touching of the keys? Is it the trend that the keys have to be very soft so that it is more easy to perform.

Do you have any ideas, which can be shared, how to draw the interests of the child to music at their early age? say 0-4 years before they can really play an instrument. Any methods or books that you can recommend.

Thank you.

2#
發表於 04-8-27 10:03 |顯示全部帖子

Re: [分享] 選購新琴須知

Thank you for your replies.

Actually, I have a piano at home which is not Yaxxx or Kxxxx. Ha! Ha! But I am satisfied with my piano.
Besides, I agree with what Sindy said.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題