用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Anyone can share more on Australia International sch ...
發新帖
查看: 2666|回覆: 1
go

Anyone can share more on Australia International school [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-4-12 01:00 |顯示全部帖子
my son has been studying in AISHK since preparatory and he's now in yr 6.  he was with a local chinese kinder for K1 before studying in AISHK.  i guess he managed to get thru the interview and got no problem with understanding the teachers because he went to English playgroups since he was two and he watches only english tv channels at home.  

i think the school is good and my son enjoys his school life a lot.  school results in general above average of those in NSW.  got chinese lesson every day (probably got more hours on Chinese than most of the other IS) though the level is still far more lower than local school.  a lot of reading and very little homework (even for yr 6 because the kids are supposed to finish most of the work in class).  they do a lot of writing in class such as writing poems, making presentation materials and activity reports.  based on my observation at a recent yr 6 activity, most of local hk kids can speak and write very good english even i know they speak cantonese among themselves at play.  i like the school atmosphere there, very relaxed and teachers are very nice.  parents are not as snobbish as some other IS.

for debenture availability, you can check the admission section of the school website.  according to the website, at the moment most types of debenture are not available and you have to pay capital levy instead. 

2#
發表於 08-4-16 21:07 |顯示全部帖子
decgirl

i think the levy is around HK$10k per year.  you may check the official website of AIS for latest figure.  the website also has detailed age cut-off for enrollment, which is different from local schools.  depending on the birthday of your girl, you may apply for reception in 2009 or 2010.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題