教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 根德園interview要排隊等好耐嗎?
發新帖
查看: 2626|回覆: 4
go

根德園interview要排隊等好耐嗎? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-10-19 07:08 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 根德園interview要排隊等好耐嗎?

I hope the same is going to happen to me.  My son's interview time for Kentville is 9:00am.  I anticipate to leave Kentville at around 9:45am(latest) because he has another interview in Creative Primary School Kindergarten at 10:15am.

mcheung 寫道:
Dear mswong

In last yr, my son's interview time at Kentville was 9:15 am, arrived at 9:05am & left at 9:40am.

I think that is OK, the location of Kentville is close to St Catherine.  You may take around 10 min on walking.

2#
發表於 04-10-19 18:22 |顯示全部帖子

cherriemama,
My son has exactly the same schedule as you for both SC & Kentville interviews.  I also live in Shatin but it only takes me 10-15 minutes to travel to Kowloon Tong. (5 minutes' shuttle bus to Tai Wai station and another 5 minutes by train to Kowloon Tong).  From where I live, it's faster to travel to Kowloon Tong than to most good kindergartens in Shatin.

3#
發表於 04-10-19 21:36 |顯示全部帖子

cherriemama,

You are correct, Kowloon Tong is not far at all.  I am also sending my son to nursery in Kowloon Tong every morning.  It is only around 25 minutes' drive even during rush hour (8:15am).  As I live in Tai Wai, it is less than 10 minutes' drive when it's off peak.   

4#
發表於 04-10-20 05:07 |顯示全部帖子

cherriemama,
Yes, not only his looks is mature, but also his behaviour, his mentality and the way he talks.  He is 2 years and 5 months old but I am treating him and talking to him as if he is over 3.  He is studying N1 in Keen Mind.  My son went to Lemon Tree playgroup for a year and therefore I also know a few kids who go to Hong Kong Preschool (Royal Ascot).   

5#
發表於 04-10-20 17:16 |顯示全部帖子

cherriemama,
Actually,你揀得對,如果我住Royal Ascot (or附近)我都會揀樂基,但我住大圍曉翠,樓下無nursery,去Kowloon Tong同去Fotan根本無分別,一樣要車佢or坐校車,3個鐘我可以嚮九龍會塘游泳or做gym,所以我揀劍鳴,不過我個仔下個月開始坐校車喇,可能我係個比較放心既媽咪,我都係3歲就坐校車,我得佢無理由唔得,何況佢係男仔,我想train up佢independent D.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題