教育王國 討論區 海外留學 英國學校
發新帖
查看: 4705|回覆: 2
go

英國學校 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-6-15 22:00 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 英國學校

I'm not sure of primary school. Anyway, studying in the UK is very expensive, not only school fee, also the Pound is very high now. My son went to UK last year, his school fee is about 9000 pounds a term and each year there is about 7% increase. In addition, each year the kids have to come back 4 to 6 times, the tickets are about 30000-40000 a year. I believe the best overseas schools are in the UK, in terms of its academic environment, education system.... If you are interested, you can go to the agent for further information. It's free. There is a biggest one in HK: Academic Asia.

2#
發表於 07-6-15 22:17 |顯示全部帖子

I don't think you need a sponsor letter. As far as I remember, last year I apply student visa for my son, what I needed to submit is an acceptance letter from the UK school, your last 3 months bank statements. But the letter from school must be very detail. The British councilate has the information as what to be listed in that letter.

3#
發表於 07-6-24 20:08 |顯示全部帖子

The fee for 2006-2007 is 8400, plus 270 piano a term. In additon, other expenses like school trip, text books, dry cleaning (better bring the clothes back HK to dry clean).... Each term you have to prepare 9000 pounds. My son's school is called Charterhouse.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖