2#
發表於 07-2-4 23:14 |只看該作者

Re: comments of kingston international school

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

3#
發表於 07-2-6 14:22 |只看該作者

JJMon&Dad,

Did you ask school why your son was requested to repeat?  It may be some problems on your son eg. behavour or acedamic? I don't think a school has such request without any reason.

4#
發表於 07-2-6 15:34 |只看該作者

Hi CKBB,

Are you kid now studying in this school ?  Per the school info, this school is selected student by first-come-first-served base.  Is this true ?

My daughter will conduct interview by tomorrow morning & I will also have a school visit too.

I have appreicated if anyone can share with me more about this school.
該用戶已被刪除

5#
發表於 07-2-6 21:51 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

6#
發表於 07-2-6 22:34 |只看該作者

JJMon&Dad 寫道:
Hi dorothymui

My son have study in Kingston two years ago for 1 year, at the end of that year, Kingston request my son to repeat the class. But I think that is impossible and don't make sence so I bring my son to another IS and he doing well (at least better then Kingston).
By the way, He accept by BHS on this year. So why Kingston ask him to repeat two year ago???
A good school must know how to teach student, isn't choose student!!!!!!
From my story, you can think about how good is Kingtons? If I follow Kington opinion, my son will delay as least one year on his education!!!!!!!!!

JJMon&Dad               

Dear JJMon&Dad,

It is rather strange that the school offered a detention for your kid. In fact, some inter kinders adopt a "play" approach, and thus the freshmen join together with the seniors. There is no boundary to differentiate K1 or K2. When children are at the right age, they will go to grade 1.

Is it the case that Kingston has got a very strict curriculum and specific academic requirments? If yes, can you/any parents share?      

inho
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖