教育王國 討論區 課外活動 請問幾歲考鋼琴一級試?
查看: 7833|回覆: 73
go

請問幾歲考鋼琴一級試? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-12-31 00:12 |只看該作者

請問幾歲考鋼琴一級試?

請問各位BK媽咪有冇小朋友3歲多開始學鋼琴? 同埋大約幾歲考鋼琴一級試?

我個女一般程度, 普通勤力, 都唔知大約幾歲可考鋼琴一級試? 我知各人興趣和領悟力不同, 只是希望有些參考. 謝謝!

Lycheema

2#
發表於 07-1-1 08:57 |只看該作者

Re: 請問幾歲考鋼琴一級試?

通常4-5歲學琴一年, 己可考一或二級。
獨樂樂 - 自己聽音樂
眾樂樂 - 大家都快樂
三思而行、百折不回
日誌:https://www.edu-kingdom.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=90923

//www.edu-kingdom.com/?fromuser=bebebe12345

3#
發表於 07-1-2 10:51 |只看該作者

考二級 after learning it for a year, will it be too harsh for the kid?

Thanks for the comment.
該用戶已被刪除

4#
發表於 07-1-2 12:49 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

5#
發表於 07-1-2 14:45 |只看該作者

I have a student taking G.5 at the age of 7

我隻衰豬有排先得

6#
發表於 07-1-2 17:58 |只看該作者

Esmond's Mom,

Since you are a piano teacher, I want to ask this question.

My son started learning paino in group when he was 3, then switched to 1:1 when he was 4. No he is 6.5 and he just failed in the Grade 2 exam in Oct. His teacher suggested him to take the Grade 3 exam when he's 8, do you think it's sensible ? Is it too 'behind' ?

Thanks

Ruby

7#
發表於 07-1-2 23:24 |只看該作者

Thanks for all your information.

Lycheema
該用戶已被刪除

8#
發表於 07-1-3 14:58 |只看該作者

9#
發表於 07-1-3 16:40 |只看該作者

Esmond'sMom,
想請問你,我的女兒現在4歲,1對1 學琴學了兩個月,其實平日要練幾多時間?因我家中沒有琴,要去琴室,但我一星期只可以帶她去兩三次,是否不夠?請給我一點意見,謝謝.

10#
發表於 07-1-3 17:12 |只看該作者

該用戶已被刪除

11#
發表於 07-1-3 17:41 |只看該作者

12#
發表於 07-1-3 19:51 |只看該作者

Esmond's Mom,

O your comments seems quite 'harsh'.
In fact, my son's teacher was very very surprised that he failed. He practiced everyday and she said he's above average among her students. And, this teacher is very experienced and has many students.

But I think you are right that maybe my son is not ready to take the exam. He's studying in international school and is not 'familiar' with exams. Maybe he was too nervous. His teacher therefore also said that she would not suggest him to take another exam next year. But she would spend more time to finetune his basic techniques and make sure that he's ready for the next exam.

In fact, to me I don't really keen on him taking exams. I don't mind that he does not take the exams.

Ruby
Esmond'sMom 寫道:
I wouldn't say it's too "behind".  In fact, I think it is too aggressive.  It's not easy to fail in G.2!!  I'm not being sarcastic.  I will never send a student to the exam, especially at a low grade when the student is not ready.  Even a marginal pass at this grade is not accepted, not to mention a fail.  What you need to do is really look into the problem - is there anything wrong with his technique, the teacher's teaching, the time spent in practising, the kid's ability etc., not to count how many years he has learnt and catching up the grade with the time spent.  It you don't find out the problem and fix it, the kid is going to keep failing exams.  
Failing the first exam is very depressing and discouraging.
Not sure if other moms or teachers agree with me or not.  This is my opinion.

[quote]
Ruby1219 寫道:
Esmond's Mom,

Since you are a piano teacher, I want to ask this question.

My son started learning paino in group when he was 3, then switched to 1:1 when he was 4. No he is 6.5 and he just failed in the Grade 2 exam in Oct. His teacher suggested him to take the Grade 3 exam when he's 8, do you think it's sensible ? Is it too 'behind' ?

Thanks

Ruby
[/quote]
該用戶已被刪除

13#
發表於 07-1-3 20:04 |只看該作者

14#
發表於 07-1-4 11:02 |只看該作者

Hi Esmond's Mom,

Oh ! You son is also an IS student ! Yes, the IS students are always very confident (even for no reason ! haha!). But in fact I like them that way becos' they are always happy and positive kids. My son is also very confident and happy about himself, I think it's becos' the way how the school and us parents teaching him. We always give positive reinforcement and compliment him quite a lot. So, even if he's not the best in his class, he thinks he is 'very good'.

Thank you for your valuable advice about him doing some performance first. He never do anything like that and I would discuss with his teacher about this. Really think it's a good idea !

Cheers,
Ruby
Esmond'sMom 寫道:
Sorry if I've been too harsh.  Studying in IS may be one of the reasons that affected his performance during the exam (since his teacher reckons he's above average and you said he's been practising daily).  Some IS students that I come across do feel the pressure.  Maybe let your son gain more exposures (e.g. casual performances, minor competitions) and let him gain confidence before taking exams.
My son studies in an IS as well.  He has performed quite a bit (both in public and in school) before taking his first exam.  He has "over-exploded" self-confidence.  He doesn't care about exam and competition results.  He always thinks he has done his best.   

15#
發表於 07-1-4 15:35 |只看該作者

thanks, Esmond's Mom.

醒目開學勳章

16#
發表於 07-1-5 13:35 |只看該作者

Hi, Esmond's Mom

小女也是四歲, 也是剛學了2個月綱琴.  每天一般情況下我與她一起練琴45分鐘的, 若星期日允許的話, 會練兩次, 每次45分鐘.  

作為家長, 兼且係唔多識綱琴(佢而家初學, 我可以幫手教佢練, 但遲些就唔可以了.), 我想問, 怎樣才能知道孩子的能力及進度是否理想呢? 理想既定義at least要有一般standard啦.   by 每次交功課miss駛唔駛佢repeat d歌? by 佢學緊mug野書? ???  

該用戶已被刪除

17#
發表於 07-1-5 15:01 |只看該作者

醒目開學勳章

18#
發表於 07-1-5 16:30 |只看該作者

Hi, Esmond's Mom

好多謝你的意見.  小女專心的程度ok啦, 在家練習時比起學琴時專心得多.  可能學琴的時間接近佢平時午睡的時間, 所以咁樣.  

miss話可以俾佢試下2月的表演, 係miss自己搞的小型音樂會, 但係怕佢到時唔肯上去彈.  亦會幫我睇下有無competition俾亞女參加.  但係原因可能是因為我學了一個多月時問miss可唔可以幫亞女報4月的一級時(因希望幫到佢考小學), miss話一黎佢只係初築, 2黎以亞女咁shy, 佢可能會唔答問題的, 咁樣會無左一part的分數, 咁樣會令佢有negative的後果.  所以miss建議我不如叫亞女嘗試下表演及比賽, 咁樣又可以幫佢練大膽d, 又可能會幫到佢考小學.

聽完miss的分析, 我很開心, 因為其實我都知道佢無可能考到1級的, (只學了半年的話就去考).  2黎, 可以幫佢練大膽d, 咁對面試既實際表現都有很大的幫助.  所以我都唔知道miss俾佢去表演係表示佢有能力, 還是想盡量幫我.

該用戶已被刪除

19#
發表於 07-1-5 17:01 |只看該作者

20#
發表於 07-1-6 19:25 |只看該作者

Hi, Esmond's Mom

My daughter started learning piano at 3.5, now she is 4.  My husband and I do not know about piano, so we have no idea if she is learning in a normal pace.  I only know she can now play by 2 hands simple songs looking at the movement.  Her teacher  teaches her 0.5 hour a week (she has other students immediately after my daughter's lesson), I have asked her teacher whether she could increase the time say to 45 min, and she said it is not necessary. Not sure if it is because of her tight schedule or not.  No information can be referred.

Just wonder whether my daughter could try the test in mid-2007.  Other mothers said it's 4-5 years old, then I wld talk to the teacher again and try to make some arrangement/preparation.

Lycheema  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題