我是藍的
錯錯錯
我是男的

62#
發表於 06-12-7 15:10 |只看該作者

Re: 唯多利亞 Vs 根德園 Vs St. Catherine Vs劍鳴

真多謝各位的寶貴意見。我病兩天沒怎麼上網,不好意思。
昨天真的收到了ST Catherine的信收了她讀AM Eng/Can 班。我都好開心。
我老公好想她讀St Catherine,那天面試都是他帶她進去的(因聽說由爸爸帶進去會至少加5分,不知真還是假)。但現在看了BK許多意見和過來人的感受,我傾向選
1. St. Catherine (因我個女很活躍,活動教學適合她些,及升DGS好些)
2. Victoria(HTM)(因她現在讀緊PN,有人講到比st. Catherine根德還好,我真怕自己揀錯)

根德園和劍鳴都是不選了,雖然根德已交了錢,劍鳴就不去交了。我都明白這兩間都是好的幼稚園(所以才那樣難揀)但劍鳴始終新,根德園又像是有利於男仔多D。

63#
發表於 06-12-7 15:15 |只看該作者

我覺得你講野好唔尊重,咩叫誤道,我地都有小朋友,我送個仔往KM讀得介紹比人叫誤道,你唔LIKE 這學校咪算LAW,何必講野侮辱人,噢,唔係,係你侮辱自己。

由 Lyn 於 2006-12-07 13:35:53由 Lyn 於 2006-12-07 13:35:53

這裏好似好多km fans.

提到叩 門或報直資和私校, 就更加要找出名的幼稚園啦.

誤導可大可小, 人家的寶寶都是一個起二個止.

64#
發表於 06-12-7 15:22 |只看該作者

nov03bb:
請問妳仔仔現在讀得如何?中英方面的表現呢?妳知到Victoria(HMT)多數會考到甚麼小學嗎?

我女兒讀了4個月PN了,除了幾首兒歌,又真的沒學到甚麼,勞作都只帶回過1﹣2幅,可能課程好淺。K1不知會否也偏淺呢?

請分享!謝!

nov03bb 寫道:
小兒於pre-nursery同被Keen Mind及Victoria(HMT)收了, 結果我選擇了Victoria(HMT);

K1時同被St.Cat (羅福道am)及Victoria(HMT)取錄了, 結果我都係選擇了Victoria(HMT).

65#
發表於 06-12-7 15:31 |只看該作者

SKII,

病好又可再傾過

我報左八間,in 左六間,一間冇in,一間未in(好似估IQ題)

只交了根德園留位費.
等緊協恩同培正result.
等緊in 宣道
我是藍的
錯錯錯
我是男的

66#
發表於 06-12-7 15:37 |只看該作者

看來我們的問題很相似,分別可能是我感覺不到個女有好大進步,除了她大膽了一點外。她亦不是說很喜歡學校(我倒是很滿意學校的衛生環境,猶其廁所,一流),有時也會說“5要番學啊“等等,可能年紀仲細啦,所以我未發現Victoria(HMT) 有甚麼特別的優點,真怕是自己走漏眼。

真希望多些有經驗的家長可以分享下。

beata.wong 寫道:
hi SKII,

hv u made ur choice..

i also hv same problem.. struggle bw Victoria and SC...  thoughl lots of pple says SC is very good and famous.. no specific area or particular "selling pt" i k c (unlike KM or other.. pple can quote more e.g. on it)... anyone can talk more (specific) on it..  

I love Victoria as my son progress a lot after going PN.. though it is commerised, it is giving wat we need.. and the transparency.. and my son also loves the school.. ... but my only problem is it is too far for me..

sori any BK ma can give me more good pt over SC.. so i can reconsider it.. ..

67#
發表於 06-12-7 15:45 |只看該作者

Lyn 寫道:

Really?  My relative's child is from SC but he was not invited to DBSPD's 2nd round.  My college's son is from a kindy that has been closed down recently but her son was able to go to DBSPD's 2nd round (as well as her son's classmate).   

A kindy's popularity is not the core factor.  The core factor is YOU and how you nurture your child.

68#
發表於 06-12-7 15:51 |只看該作者

原本KV & SC 都係first & second choice,但去完interview之後,就極度失望,好彩KV & SC waiting list,費事諗讀唔讀

[quote]
LokB 寫道:
好多人都話根德園既學術係一流既, 但事實既背後都幾令人反感.  我朋友個女今天 8 月讀 K1, 迎新日巳經幾 tough 咁同家長講話小朋友最好唔為左玩或者旅行而請假, 如果請病假都記得要做功課, 搭校車就照樣將個書包放係校車送返學校收功課.  學校唔會攪其他既活動.....K1 下學期小朋友一定要識寫自己既名. 唔達標既小朋友學校就會請佢地走.  

好喇, 開學到而家佢個女都讀左幾個月, 第一之評估有 80 分, 點知學校打電話比我個 friend, 話 80 分都未係合格, 如果下次評估未有改善既就可能會請小朋友走  

但我要講既係小朋友係學校都好開心, 所以學校只係迫家長, 並無對小朋友唔好.  anyway, 呢間學校比我既感覺係好差 :tongue:

69#
發表於 06-12-7 15:52 |只看該作者

OO記,
妳是否認為我如果選ST.Catherine放棄victoria (HTM)是不智呢?但我這用家用了4個月,又真得覺得好淺。講起外語老師的時間,
請問妳知詳情嗎?我都想比較一下啊。點解妳話St.Cath冇得比呢?ST. Cath 不是出名英文好嗎?
另外,想入女拔,不是St. Cath 比Victoria 優勝嗎?還是一路都是我誤會了?

天啊,我好亂啊。大家幫幫手啦,講下實例或大概的數據好嗎?謝謝!

OO記 寫道:
SKII,

如果四千內學費想孩子英普語言能力好(連去PLAYGROUP ;讀SMART KIDS都慳返.剩返時間俾佢學音樂跳舞游水等都不知幾好),加埋你本身因數,維記真係不二之選. (商業得黎用返好多CAPITAL 放返落去小朋友到,如師生比例,"強勁設備",外語教師投放o既時間,St "do do"跟本冇得比, 你係維記用家你最清楚) 講到好似我有份咁,其實係我覺得你身在福中. 不過都明o既新校怕做白老鼠o麻,但唔好忘記你地係一群優質o既白老鼠.

俾得起錢我一定揀維記先

(1)維多利亞HMT (因為D小朋友SMART D,博入女拔除左CCKG外我諗佢機會大DD,考ST PAUL男女都醒DD啦,又可讀返維小,考弘立)
(2)根德園 (入宣道,聖芳濟各易好多)同 劍鳴;
(4)ST CAT

70#
發表於 06-12-7 15:55 |只看該作者

我都嚇親啊!

LokB 寫道:
好多人都話根德園既學術係一流既, 但事實既背後都幾令人反感.  我朋友個女今天 8 月讀 K1, 迎新日巳經幾 tough 咁同家長講話小朋友最好唔為左玩或者旅行而請假, 如果請病假都記得要做功課, 搭校車就照樣將個書包放係校車送返學校收功課.  學校唔會攪其他既活動.....K1 下學期小朋友一定要識寫自己既名. 唔達標既小朋友學校就會請佢地走.  

好喇, 開學到而家佢個女都讀左幾個月, 第一之評估有 80 分, 點知學校打電話比我個 friend, 話 80 分都未係合格, 如果下次評估未有改善既就可能會請小朋友走  

但我要講既係小朋友係學校都好開心, 所以學校只係迫家長, 並無對小朋友唔好.  anyway, 呢間學校比我既感覺係好差 :tongue:

71#
發表於 06-12-7 16:04 |只看該作者

monmantong,
不要勞氣,我相信妳出於好心的,Lyn 係 SC fans 嘛,其實大家都有支持自己kindergarten的reason,但作為成年人,也不要猜度別人,這個BK platform 是個很好for 大家discuss和交換information的地方,至於當中的資料,大家自已都有責任去分析,希望大家好好利用

-------------------------------------------------------
Lyn

這裏好似好多km fans.

誤導可大可小, 人家的寶寶都是一個起二個止.

72#
發表於 06-12-7 16:06 |只看該作者

宣道未IN係咪?我冇去交表(又係因病左)祝妳好運啦

我女兒考了7間,很幸運,7間都收了她。但我現在集中想St. Catherine 還是原校讓她讀Victoria (HMT), 繼續等一等大家的比較意見才做最後決定。

亦希望大家的子女都好運,讀到心議的學校。
OO記 寫道:
SKII,

病好又可再傾過

我報左八間,in 左六間,一間冇in,一間未in(好似估IQ題)

只交了根德園留位費.
等緊協恩同培正result.
等緊in 宣道

73#
發表於 06-12-7 16:12 |只看該作者

beata.wong, SKII,

I am facing the same problem as you two. My son is being accepted by SC Eng/Cantonese PM class, as well as Victoria Eng/Mandarin PM class.....and he is now studying Yew Chung TWOS programme (equals to PN in other KG).

Seems SC is more famous in Kowloon side, and its graduates have better (of course not guarantee!) chances in entering good primary schools....

For Victoria, my son can have NET and mandarin teacher all the time for the whole KG life, that's very attractive! But it is so new and still no record of primary allocation, and many people say the syllabus is too simple and they may have difficulties in adapting primary school life if they do enter good primary schools. I am a bit worried about it....

nov03bb,
You are a very good 過來人. Could you please give us some opinion on HMT Victoria, as your son has been studying here for more than one year, right? Any regret of giving up SC and choosing Victoria? and do you know any information about Victoria (HMT)'s 考私校情況 as I think the K3 now should have got most result at this moment...
Thanks a lot!  
兩兄弟相親相愛, 一家四口樂融融! :)

74#
發表於 06-12-7 16:13 |只看該作者

SK11 寫道:
OO記,
點解妳話St.Cath冇得比呢?ST. Cath 不是出名英文好嗎?

天啊,我好亂啊。大家幫幫手啦,講下實例或大概的數據好嗎?謝謝!

Here's one of the English exercises that my relative's SC K3 son did.  She asked me what's wrong with it.

The question : Who is it?
The picture : Biff (a character in ORT)
The expected answer : It is Biff.

How good is this kindy's English?  Pls judge by yourself.

75#
發表於 06-12-7 16:16 |只看該作者

同意!大家以和為貴啦。多謝大家真心的分享,相信看到的家長都會好多謝大家的分享。

j129 寫道:
monmantong,
不要勞氣,我相信妳出於好心的,Lyn 係 SC fans 嘛,其實大家都有支持自己kindergarten的reason,但作為成年人,也不要猜度別人,這個BK platform 是個很好for 大家discuss和交換information的地方,至於當中的資料,大家自已都有責任去分析,希望大家好好利用

76#
發表於 06-12-7 16:21 |只看該作者

Momotat 寫道:
nov03bb,
do you know any information about Victoria (HMT)'s 考私校情況 as I think the K3 now should have got most result at this moment...

The son of my hb's friend is from Victoria HMT.  He failed in St Paul College but got 2nd interview in DBSPD.  Victoria Primary has offered the seat to his son.

77#
發表於 06-12-7 16:27 |只看該作者

HuiTung,
Thank you for your info/reply. You mean that SC needs kids to use compleme sentence, right? But overall, how do you feel the English level of your relative's son who is in SC K3 now? And do you know the Chinese level and the maths level of him?

Sorry for so many questions. I just want more information. Thank you very much.

78#
發表於 06-12-7 16:42 |只看該作者

HuiTung 寫道:
The son of my hb's friend is from Victoria HMT.  He failed in St Paul College but got 2nd interview in DBSPD.  Victoria Primary has offered the seat to his son.

Your information is very useful, Thanks a lot!  
真係15/16, 唔知點算.....
兩兄弟相親相愛, 一家四口樂融融! :)

79#
發表於 06-12-7 16:45 |只看該作者

Wow...wow...wow,

English...is it a very important part for kids???  If you guys want your kids have a good written/spoken english...how come you guys do not consider International School???

In general, English learning from VIC may be a bit better than SC coz' they have NET from K1 to KG.  But how about their Chinese learning (like written part).  If you guys target those well-known primary school...like DBS, DGS, SP Co-Edu....both english & chinese are also important.

80#
發表於 06-12-7 16:56 |只看該作者

VIC is really a good kinder.  My friend's son is now studying in St Paul's boy.  He graduated from VIC Eng/Mandrain class.  He is the top ten in his form every year.  No matter English or Chinese, he can handle it by himself from P1.

The other one is also graduate from VIC, he can write dairy in English and Chinese when he was in K2.  He can use either English or Chinese to compose a story.

From the above case, you know how good is VIC.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖