用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 Priciple of Tsang Suk Lai Ballet school is really ba ...
查看: 4481|回覆: 40
go

Priciple of Tsang Suk Lai Ballet school is really bad,even worse. [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-5-13 00:20 |只看該作者

Priciple of Tsang Suk Lai Ballet school is really bad,even worse.

Last day,I went to the Causeway bay centre to apply the trail course for my daughter and son.
then,there was some administration error in their school and made me cannot apply the full course in theirs.The attitude of the minor staff were still okay and polite,they just said,"pls wait",then another staff (may be a senior staff)came out from the Priciple office,she answer all my questions without eye contact,bad voice,then after 3 minutes,that awful priciple came out and shouting to me with hiting my arms and say "you(with pointing to my face) came in my room,i talk to you)".Then i refused to go in her room,she was getting much much angry because she felt shame of it.because everybody know their administration error.moreover,when the priciple felt that she had a mistake during this event,she then say(pointing to my nose without touching it)"We don't accept your child as our student!",,,,,,,it reflects that their heart is not really for the children,just for the money and reputation,they have bias of those people she thinks that they are not in her way,that is too bad.

After this experience,i would like to tell every parents and all of my friends,that school is really bad,(as i know the teaching method and qualification of the teacher are those not so professional compare with other ballet school),so pls don't let your child to learn from them!!!

2#
發表於 06-5-13 00:26 |只看該作者

Re: Priciple of Tsang Suk Lai Ballet school is really bad,even worse.

Why? Can you explain more?

3#
發表於 06-5-13 07:48 |只看該作者

I had a bad experience in this ballet school, too. I also went to the causeway bay one. Staff are rude. From the way they spoke to me, I can tell they focus on 'money' more than 'ballet education'..
成功的人放眼於機會,失敗的人放眼於障礙。 生命長短我無法控制,但內容就可以由我發揮!

4#
發表於 06-5-13 09:58 |只看該作者

totally agreed.
i had bad experience also. the secretary was rude and mcc, the admin procedure had made an error also regarding the full course again.  they would not care about one small student like mine, coz, 我唔學, 也有大把人學, i told the sec that i wanted to talk to the one in charge and not small potato like her, she replied rudely that i was the most senior one in charge! no hope for this school...how to train up one elegant and feminie ballarina in school like this?

5#
發表於 06-5-13 10:21 |只看該作者

wow, my eyes wide-open once again!  was the principal who's the so-called 'tsand suk lai' :)

6#
發表於 06-5-13 10:27 |只看該作者

hi ambrose 050309,
you'd gotten physical attack by such stranger.......you should report to the police.   
may i ask if your children were being with you at that time?  if so, it's a little worse.  i hope not!
she needs a warning and so does her staffs (or her relatives, i guess)!

醒目開學勳章 貢獻勳章

7#
發表於 06-5-13 23:27 |只看該作者

Agree, report to police you have been un-legally attacked by a stranger.

So that media will know what's happened and perhaps lots of their exist or potential students will withdraw from their school.  Don't let such guy so pound of themselves and putting their manner above the eyes ......

It's too much !  Keep to pass this message to all mummies !

fannyyu 寫道:
hi ambrose 050309,
you'd gotten physical attack by such stranger.......you should report to the police.   
may i ask if your children were being with you at that time?  if so, it's a little worse.  i hope not!
she needs a warning and so does her staffs (or her relatives, i guess)!
以心開揚待人真  晴朗笑容樂在心

8#
發表於 06-5-14 00:45 |只看該作者

ambrose050309,

只想分享一下我的經驗。上一個禮拜我帶囡囡去上堂﹐剛剛見到曾雪麗係reception.  佢好主動同我傾計。佢話學校會係母親節送上一份禮物比家長﹐ 重有數種禮物可選擇。佢提議我揀一堂免費嘅勞作堂﹐ 因為佢地會係堂上教小朋友做一個心型嘅裝飾比媽咪。曾雪麗重show比我睇佢囡囡做嘅裝飾。 佢好友善和有笑容(外表亦好高貴)﹐真係唔覺得有態度嘅問題。

不過﹐我當然唔排除我同你遇到嘅都係個別例子啦。

9#
發表於 06-5-14 10:55 |只看該作者

agree!!  Tsang Suk Lai ballet school is very commercial, their staff at CWB are very rude, even i called them to book a trial lesson... they don't care about it......becoz they have many student!!!!!   so i decided not to bring my son to attend their trial class
>>>>>????

10#
發表於 06-5-14 13:51 |只看該作者

ambrose050309,

其實我都好想知道當天發生了甚麼事﹐為甚麼會攪到噤唔愉快。請問你可唔可以和我們分享事情嘅細節﹖我囡囡係呢間學校學跳舞已經學咗9個月(我唔係次次都帶佢返學)﹐如果間學校真係越來越差﹐噤我可能都要考慮其他選擇。

謝謝﹗

Sevendwarfs 寫道:
ambrose050309,

只想分享一下我的經驗。上一個禮拜我帶囡囡去上堂﹐剛剛見到曾雪麗係reception.  佢好主動同我傾計。佢話學校會係母親節送上一份禮物比家長﹐ 重有數種禮物可選擇。佢提議我揀一堂免費嘅勞作堂﹐ 因為佢地會係堂上教小朋友做一個心型嘅裝飾比媽咪。曾雪麗重show比我睇佢囡囡做嘅裝飾。 佢好友善和有笑容(外表亦好高貴)﹐真係唔覺得有態度嘅問題。

不過﹐我當然唔排除我同你遇到嘅都係個別例子啦。

11#
發表於 06-5-15 01:47 |只看該作者

When my daughter was 3 years old, I let her attend the kinder-ballet of this school at Mei Foo.  My daughter only attended about 7 classes, but 5 different teachers appeared, Ms Emma, Ms Yip, Ms Isla, Ms ..., .  This made my daughter feel very very unhappy and unadaptable.  The last teacher "Isla" even gave long face to my daugther and made her very very afraid of her.  Finally, since my daughter refused to attend the ballet courses and cried a lot in the class, we quited.

After that, I've paid a lot of effort to resume her interest in ballet.  Luckily, she is now attending ballet class in another school and loves ballet very much.

In a word, the administration of this ballet school is very very bad.     

12#
發表於 06-5-15 12:22 |只看該作者

Dear Ballballmama,

My daughter has the same bad experience as your daughter. ...Ms. Isla, Emma, Jamie...... . Sometimes, the teachers was late. My daughter has to wait. Finally, she request  to quit since she doesn't want to wait.  I agree since I don't want to waste  her time. I fill in the form to inform the school one month  in advance. The receptionist asked me to pay the next monthly fee.  I refuse as I pay one month deposit at the beginning. She said there wa the company policy : I pay first and I get back the check later. I don't want to waste my time .  I refuse again and ask them to send me the balance. I will settle then. We argue and I refuse again.
There is totally a bad experience for me and my daughter.

13#
發表於 06-5-15 16:44 |只看該作者

Dear BallBallMaMa,

Hello! I'm a new member and just want to join the TSL Ballet school but I think I would like to change my mind le!

Could you refer some other ballet schools for my select? Did you heard Clara School of Ballet in Tsuen Wan?

Thank you in advance!

14#
發表於 06-5-15 16:56 |只看該作者

Dear clarachel,

Good discussion ! My daughter have learned ballet for three years but not in good progress. She request to learn at the beginning. Now, she refuse to learn again. So, I let me learn swimming now. Very bad, bad experience.
Don't make the same mistake as me.

醒目開學勳章 貢獻勳章

15#
發表於 06-5-15 20:18 |只看該作者

Hi, clarachel,

Clara School of Ballet in Tsuen Wan is good and I find that the experienced teachers are patient and kindly.  Especially Ms. Chan.  Moreover, their school is even fair and reasonable.

Smiile
以心開揚待人真  晴朗笑容樂在心

16#
發表於 06-5-15 23:13 |只看該作者

17#
發表於 06-5-15 23:26 |只看該作者

Hello, Smiile,

Thank you for your information. I just received a call from Clara School of Ballet this evening and shall let my daughter to attend their trail class this Saturday, although she just 2 yrs old, but I can see that she has some dancing talent le! hehehe...

Did your children attend the class at this school?

:  

18#
發表於 06-5-16 01:48 |只看該作者

Dear clarachel,
I've visited Clara School of Ballet on my own (not taking my daughter) before but I don't like the venue (the shopping mall downstairs are too crowded and the people in the shopping mall are very rude: I saw a man spit onto the floor in the middle of the shopping mall      ).
Thus, I did not consider that school.  Instead, I send my daughter to the First Step Ballet School at Jordan.  She likes the school very much and will attend the Pre-Primary assessment at the end of this month.
clarachel 寫道:
Dear BallBallMaMa,

Hello! I'm a new member and just want to join the TSL Ballet school but I think I would like to change my mind le!

Could you refer some other ballet schools for my select? Did you heard Clara School of Ballet in Tsuen Wan?

Thank you in advance!

19#
發表於 06-5-16 10:17 |只看該作者

20#
發表於 06-5-16 10:18 |只看該作者

Dear mammies,

I've got the same experience with this school and I originally thought that this is the problem with their MeiFoo studio only.  Their admin is totally hopeless!!  However, I do like Ms. Isla very much even though she doesn't look too friendly.  Looks like First Step Ballet School worth a try.  Are there any other good schools in Kowloon where I can take a look as well?  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖