小女三歲,想學英文,不知上述英語班好嗎?

tws

2#
發表於 06-2-7 12:22 |只看該作者

Re: 駿景廣場Lemon Tree英語班好嗎?

3#
發表於 06-2-7 12:27 |只看該作者

I like their ORT reading + phonics course.  But they restrict the entry age very much that students under the required age for the specific course will be rejected.

4#
發表於 06-2-7 12:32 |只看該作者

HuiTung,
Didn't realise you are also a Shatin fan?  Is the minimum age requirement for the ORT reading and phonics 4.5 years old?  Which teacher is good for this course?  I only know Mr. Macdonell while Daniel was still in playgroup stage.

5#
發表於 06-2-7 12:38 |只看該作者

Hi! danielboy  

Hee hee ....  I used to live in Shatin gar!  Cityone ar!   

Yes, 4.5 years old.  I begged them to accept my boy and said he is an ORT fans  .... etc.  But the lady just refused me       I have no idea about the teachers there.  I just know they are NETs.  Is Mr. Macdonell good?  Do you have any idea about this centre?   

6#
發表於 06-2-7 13:00 |只看該作者

HuiTung,
Mr. Macdonell is good as a playgroup teacher.  He is very patient with kids and has a lovely sense of humour too.  My son and all the kids just love playing with him.  But mind you, Daniel was only 16.5 months when he joined his playgroup.  He stayed there for almost a year before he went to pre-nursery.  I cannot give any other comments about the centre and the teachers apart from this.  Only heard that their phonics course is not bad.  How old is your son?

7#
發表於 06-2-7 13:20 |只看該作者

Dear HuiTung,

Thx for ur comment.

I think I will let my daughter join the Story time course w/ no specific entry requirment next month.
The customer service lady said that the teacher will be a foreign lady for the Sat morn session, hope she is a good teacher.

Thx again!

tws

8#
發表於 06-2-7 14:32 |只看該作者

TWS,

Did you say your daugther is 3 years old?  The Story Time course is for 3.5-5 years old.  Oh!  They have less restriction on it then.  Anyway, I think it is good to have such policy for the centre to ensure better learning outcomes.

Please share here how you think about the course and the teacher later!  

9#
發表於 06-2-7 14:40 |只看該作者

danielboy,

Hm .... That's true that things can change a lot after two years.  

My boy is now 4 years and 2 months, which is a good age to start phonics.  It is very difficult to find an ORT reading + phonics course with NET around town.  That's why I find their courses impressive.     

10#
發表於 06-2-7 15:12 |只看該作者

Dear all,

Do you have any information like web-site and tel. no. can be disclose? I also looking for the phonic class for my son. Thanks.

Crystalss  

11#
發表於 06-2-7 16:14 |只看該作者

crystalss,

Lemon Tree

12#
發表於 06-2-7 22:28 |只看該作者

Dear HuiTung,

actually, my daughter will be 3yrs 4mths when she join the course next mth.
sorry for the misleading info.

tws
‹ 上一主題|下一主題