2#
發表於 15-4-1 02:19 |只看該作者

回覆:太子明慧vs九龍塘總校迦南

我放棄了迦南,接受唔到每日得45分鐘net english , 都唔知有無錯

3#
發表於 15-4-1 09:25 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 吳婉琳 於 15-4-1 09:26 編輯

我女兒現在讀太子明慧k1!老師很好很有愛心,小朋友很喜歡上學!
外師很多,語境還不錯!但就是學費較高!但由於我離學校要1個鐘的時間所以下學期要轉到家裏附近的幼稚園了!很捨不得轉校!

4#
發表於 15-4-1 19:32 |只看該作者

回覆:dreamid 的帖子

My twins gals are studying in Mingwai PN now .  There are around 20 students in a class. One local and one NET lead teachers for a class.  Students in a class are with similar age in terms of months ( said my gals are all Oct, Nov and Dec 2012 kids).  

The teachers are very attentive, kind and follow through for each kids.  Both teachers called me periodically at least twice a month to review and share my gals conditions.  Our conversation touched self discipline, ability to follow instructions, ability to focus, whether they devoted to music instruments, songs, stories, how they picking up languages Cantonese, English and Mandarin.. etc.

Most importantly, my gals love going to school.  We mainly use English at home.  They can handle simple full sentences in English to express themselves and their Cantonese improved a lot. They are starting to learn Mandarin now.  They are very energetic. They are even anxiously sharing with me both the local and NET teacher names at home. They enjoyed doing the parent kids assignments / homework with me.  They even asked me to review the English and Chinese books with them at home.

Nothing is more important than they love learning and enjoy their school life!

Hope it helps you!

5#
發表於 15-4-15 17:06 |只看該作者

引用:My+twins+gals+are+studying+in+Mingwai+PN

原帖由 appleseeds 於 15-04-01 發表
My twins gals are studying in Mingwai PN now .  There are around 20 students in a class. One local a ...
Thanks for sharing

6#
發表於 15-4-15 17:43 |只看該作者

回覆:dreamid 的帖子

我揀迦南總校,放棄明慧。學校環境係1個因素,另外明慧較谷,有日文亦感覺奇怪。只論英文明慧優勝,但講紀律同開心,迦南應該較適合。

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖