教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 靈糧堂買咗慧中幼稚園物業
發新帖
查看: 4603|回覆: 3
go

靈糧堂買咗慧中幼稚園物業 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 14-4-4 18:10 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:靈糧堂買咗慧中幼稚園物業

1) 611靈糧堂 is not the same as 荃灣靈糧堂.  They have no relationship which is confirmed by 荃灣靈糧堂.
2) 慧中 is now looking for another campus within the district in order to accommodate PN or K1-K3.  As learnt by 慧中, all students will not be affected despite that PN or K1-K3 may have to be relocated to another campus in the district.

2#
發表於 14-4-4 18:10 |顯示全部帖子

1) 611靈糧堂 is not the same as 荃灣靈糧堂.  They have no relationship which is confirmed by 荃灣靈糧堂.
2) 慧中 is now looking for another campus within the district in order to accommodate PN or K1-K3 students.  As learnt by 慧中, all students will not be affected despite that PN or K1-K3 students may have to be relocated to another campus in the district.

3#
發表於 14-4-5 23:49 |顯示全部帖子

As I mentioned earlier, the 611 靈糧堂 has no relationship with 荃灣靈糧堂幼稚園.  So the premises acquired by 611 靈糧堂 is not related to 荃灣靈糧堂.

4#
發表於 14-4-6 10:59 |顯示全部帖子

My son is studying PN and will be promoted to K1 this August.  I learnt from the school that they are looking for another location in Tsuen Wan to accommodate either PN or K1-K3 students.  They will provide the parents with details should the arrangement be fixed.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題