搜索
教育王國 討論區 英華小學 英華小學2014-2015小一再次接受報名
發新帖
查看: 18925|回覆: 3
go

英華小學2014-2015小一再次接受報名   [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 13-5-15 00:43 |顯示全部帖子
Such arrangement is a bit absurd.  Would it be fair to those already submitted applications when those parents rushed their applications, profiles, certificates, etc. earlier in April?  

2#
發表於 13-5-15 00:49 |顯示全部帖子
You are talking about a principal who on one hand has full of passion for educating young boys and yet on the other hand would like to be the focal point.  See how much media exposure and you know what I am talking about. Think along this way and you will not be surprised if they would like to shoot for record high applications!

3#
發表於 13-5-16 00:59 |顯示全部帖子
Interesting discussion and debate.  I respect, without necessarily agree with all your views.   Fair or unfair, it's interesting to see that in general there are two camps - those who have submitted applications earlier in general would feel unfair, whereas those, whom I suspect that are parents with kids at YWPS, support the arrangement.  No doubt about your support as you are the firm believers in YWPS and its education spirit.  

Declaration of interest - I am from neither one of the two camps.  My kid will go to another school in Island side this September.

4#
發表於 13-5-16 01:10 |顯示全部帖子
maxtimma 發表於 13-5-15 10:11
回復 rc1407 的帖子

請公平少少....英華小學今年由第一次公佈至收表(2013-03-01至2013-04-13)有成個月時間 ...
I wish YWPS will not become a so-called 精英學校 or noble school with only smart and bright children.   Think about this, which school should be a good school - the one with good academic standing and performance and with many inter-school awards or the one with more liberty and heart to embrace poor, minorities, learning difficulties or even disabled (e.g. child who are visually impaired)?   A good school should be full of 優秀children, or should be 有教無類?  

‹ 上一主題|下一主題