用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 d大陸同學仔...... 抽中, 香港人d仔女, 就....... ...
樓主: Mrs.S
go

d大陸同學仔...... 抽中, 香港人d仔女, 就....... [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 12-11-27 15:00 |只看該作者
海豚仔 發表於 12-11-27 14:31
睇完真係覺得太委屈佐這位彭太了.... 香港食又唔好, 地方又細, 仲不能申請公屋和綜援 -->  這位阿"太"都幾 ...

好心佢執到就立吓品啦, 仲怨......
而家佢冇得揀咩,有人用槍指住佢唔比佢對寶貝女在國內/出國讀書發揚光大而攞苦來辛?包食包住all包仲要係上等的先對得起妳?

42#
發表於 12-11-27 23:08 |只看該作者
回復 Mrs.S 的帖子

真係不知所謂....
http://blog.qooza.hk/tsobb

43#
發表於 12-11-27 23:08 |只看該作者
回復 飛機師 的帖子

我係講個政策...
http://blog.qooza.hk/tsobb

44#
發表於 12-11-29 14:59 |只看該作者
大家唔好灰心啦, 仲有一次抽

45#
發表於 12-11-29 15:11 |只看該作者
唉!!E+真系好難啊!!

46#
發表於 12-11-29 18:36 |只看該作者
我識到位國語人兼雙非,財大氣粗,話佢個女入到聖士提反同美國國際學校,仲話我們的官小津小教唔出叻學生,又話香港地方細屋又細,連狗都唔識吠...我當堂唔知俾乜反應,唉,咁你又要來,又無人逼你來!道不同不相為謀,下次見到都係兜路行。

47#
發表於 12-11-30 16:54 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 Gottosay 於 12-11-30 16:54 編輯

I know my post may really step on somebody's nerves. I still decided to add my two cents here because finally in this post I saw some very rare comments from real Hong Kong people who actually reflect on themselves and today's Hong Kong instead of pointing fingers to another group of people, which is so much easier in any difficulties.
Yes, I am from mainland and have only been in Hong Kong for a short time. Also I haven't lived in China for quite some years. So I may be biased, but my opinions may provide a perspective of an outsider.
The point I want to make is: the world has changed and Hong Kong has changed as well, not in a good way. You need to fresh up your mind and get ready to change.
The first thing has puzzled me ever since I got here is: why such hatred toward mainland people? I've lived in many places around the world and Hong Kong is where I got the most discrimination only because I speak Putonghua. Sure I can get my way around easily by speaking English, sometimes too easy (so sad). Why should I hide to be a mainlander as I am proud to be Chinese? And in return I got discrimination everywhere. Believe me, my manner is flawless. Of course we also have warm and friendly people everywhere too and my respect goes to them.
And now in this virtual world where should be full of loving and caring parents who appreciate education and self-respect, I am surprised to see so many narrow-minded comments. You have every right to comment on the behavior of the mainlanders you've seen, but please leave generalization, stereotype and hatred out. As mentioned in some of the posts, you need to face the new challenges by getting prepared, not bashing your competitors.
Where is the Hong Kong it claims to be: the international city in Asia? Where is the confidence and openness to accept all people and cultures? Years ago, the Hong Kong in my mind was an open society rising from challenges with extremely hard-working people. Now, sadly Hong Kong is not getting better, if it's not getting worse both economically and politically. Of course there is a lot to blame and some things we can never change. However, avoiding the big problems and simply pointing fingers will not accomplish anything.
I think everybody who lives in Hong Kong wants to see a Hong Kong in its Tang dynasty, not Qing dynasty.

點評

MrBeast  Thought mandarin speakers get the most respect in shopping malls these days.  發表於 12-12-7 08:00
michelletang11    發表於 12-11-30 21:59

48#
發表於 12-12-6 17:57 |只看該作者
OSCAR-SHIRLEY 發表於 12-11-29 18:36
我識到位國語人兼雙非,財大氣粗,話佢個女入到聖士提反同美國國際學校,仲話我們的官小津小教唔出叻學生, ...

49#
發表於 12-12-6 19:07 |只看該作者
Gottosay 發表於 12-11-30 16:54
I know my post may really step on somebody's nerves. I still decided to add my two cents here becaus ...

50#
發表於 12-12-7 17:36 |只看該作者
MrBeast, I didn't quite get what you meant. Do you mean that mainlanders can only earn respect by showing off their money? I hope not. First, you assumed every mandarin speaker is bad-mannered jerk worth no respect. Then I highly doubt that you'll put Hong Kong people at such low level -- money can buy their respect, even to jerks. Second, a civilized society respects each individual by who s/he is, not by anything else such as race or what language s/he speaks. This also reminds me how ridiculously some Hong Kong  people discriminate against Filipino helpers.

51#
發表於 12-12-7 20:05 |只看該作者
回復 Gottosay 的帖子

My helper told me that from her friends' experience, those employers originally from mainland seem respect them much more than the local hongkongers whose requirement is too high for them.

52#
發表於 12-12-7 22:49 |只看該作者
Gottosay 發表於 12-12-7 17:36
MrBeast, I didn't quite get what you meant. Do you mean that mainlanders can only earn respect by sh ...
looks like its me who stepped on someones nerves.  what I meant was that its not 100% true that mainlanders get discrimination everywhere, the most obvious places are where biz from mainlanders are welcomed (and I dont mean those are the only places).  you might not like it too much but it is how it is.  discrimination exists everywhere, not just hong kong and please try to understand where the current bad sentiment come from.

53#
發表於 12-12-7 23:31 |只看該作者

回覆:michelletang11 的帖子

That's true! My maid told me that Mainland China master can't communicate well with her friend in English, they just want her to teach their kids for English and no demanding on any others since the maid pretends she can't follow her cooking instruction in her way of English, the master finally cook by herself.

The maid has so much spare time to chatter with my maid and my maid has to stop her!

Respect or lack of delegation and communication are two different things.

54#
發表於 12-12-8 09:20 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 michelletang11 於 12-12-8 09:25 編輯

回復 CaCaDad 的帖子

actually those mainlander employers were all stayed in those English speaking countries, like the States, UK etc for many years before they came to HK. As I know, many PTH speakers of course who can speak good English are working in high tech area with not bad salary in HK. And most of them treat their helpers with respect.
Of course there are some mainlander employers use their helpers to creat an English enviroment for theri children. I can't see what's wrong with it. U seem really look down them.

I think ur maid's friend has not a good personality. Her way to treat her employer is ugly.

55#
發表於 12-12-8 13:06 |只看該作者
回復 CaCaDad 的帖子

By the way I think u may not cook much or train ur maid how to cook. It doesn't need know much English to teach cook. U generally need to show them how to cook with very simple English. Even my Mum who doesn't know English at all can teach my helper how to cook some dishes.

I think either the employer of ur maid's friend is too nice or ur maid's friend is too lazy. No matter what she met a nice employer.

56#
發表於 12-12-8 15:01 |只看該作者

回覆:michelletang11 的帖子

Just to share my real experience which is the true Mainland China master instead of the overseas immigrated Mainland China master.

Don't take take too personal!

57#
發表於 12-12-8 19:30 |只看該作者

回覆:ha8mo 的帖子

‹ 上一主題|下一主題