用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 有無人用過First Steps to Reading ?好唔好? ...
樓主: SumSumBB
go

有無人用過First Steps to Reading ?好唔好? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-1-30 00:03 |只看該作者

Re: 有無人用過First Steps to Reading ?好唔好?

Hi, all

For Japanese books, I found this website so that you know what the author is. They hv sample pages of his works.
http://www.kimy.com.tw/project/200309/wowetalan/index-2.asp

Yes, you can deliver to any address. The bookstore staff  and boss are very nice.  But I ordered my first batch to the hotel where I stayed in Taiwan. The 2nd batch will send to my home. But need 20-30 days.

As for the Picture Books, Mrs Cheng said the set at GC was printed by themselves.  The Taiwanese version does not have as many books.  The Taiwanese version (in Chinese) is indeed much more expensive. So, I suggest that GC is the best source in HK if you really want to buy that set.

The English version in HK is translated by a professor (cannot disclose according to GC).
Any way, can surf this website to have a look at the Taiwan version la.

http://www.1313book.com.tw/hf.html
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

22#
發表於 05-1-30 09:13 |只看該作者

Thank you very much, Gloria Chung!!  You know so much about books for little kids.  I have to learn more from you!  I love looking out for good educational materials for my baby.  

I have a question:  about the japanese author's books, are they available on www.baby-library.com?  I saw that you sent us the link on www.kimy.com.tw but since I plan to order something from www.baby-library.com, just wondering if those books are also available there so I can order everything together.
Thanks!!

My baby is 11months old.  Do you have other good books/teaching materials that you can recommend for him?  I have bought the following for him already:
Kids ABC, First Step to Reading, Wee Sing, Phonic Kids
Do you have any other good ones to recommend?
Thanks!

23#
發表於 05-1-31 14:52 |只看該作者

hi,

其實baby-library超齊,真係一間專門店。你可以列所有你想買的童書,佢地有方法找給你。我覺得你可以細心 捐入去佢個網頁,全部睇一次找你想買的書!

再得閒就去d大書局 like Page One ,走一轉,抄下你想買但又唔值得在HK買的書,找baby-library幫手!

我除左Kids ABC, 已買的和你差不多。

You can try Picture Reader, Easy to read Level 1...  

台灣有平裝版,重好!我遲d會買Easy to read level 2 (when my son is 夠班!)

我得閒d可多分享好的童書給大家!

我正在找Eric Carle 系列,絕對一流!香港買貴到不得了!他的書目在這裡找到!  http://www.eric-carle.com/
是世界級童畫高手,常得國際獎項!好好睇ga!!!

Other recommended books are:
[張開大嘴呱呱呱]   3D book
[我的小雞雞]  (sex education)
[愛問東問西的賽門 ]
l[大家來刷牙] 3D book

are wonderful!!!

kimy 網都賣比HK 客,但貴好多(連郵費就同HK買差唔多)!有d baby-library 無佢有!
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

24#
發表於 05-1-31 15:07 |只看該作者

漏左講,我在www.itoyclub.com 的店裡找到本
'Dinosaurs ROAR'  好好!d恐龍好得意抵死,可以學識相反詞:

fast/slow
above/below
fierce/meek
roar/squeak
sweet/grumpy
clean/slimy
spiky/lumpy
fat/tiny
long/short

funny verbs like gobble gobble, nibble, nibble, munch munch... SCRUCH....

我個B日講住gobble gobble, nibble, nibble, munch munch... SCRUCH....!!

25#
發表於 05-1-31 15:31 |只看該作者

Thank you very much, GloriaChung.  May I ask how old is your baby?   He seems to know a lot already!!
How much time every day do you spend reading with your baby?   how do you catch his attention?  I find that sometimes when I'm reading to my baby, he would wander off and play himself...

26#
發表於 05-1-31 17:57 |只看該作者

marshmarrowmami

my bb is 21 mths old
tips:  

1. be funny your self
2. exegerating your tones and actions when reading
3. in daily life, mention the things read from book from time to time...

4. read with heart and love (of course!! hee.e....)

keep up your efforts la. you have a good start already.

27#
發表於 05-2-2 00:32 |只看該作者

GloriaChung,

真係多謝你的意見, 見你咁有心機, 你個仔仔一定好叻

請問你指的Picture Books 是什麼呢?

GloriaChung 寫道:
Hi, all

For Japanese books, I found this website so that you know what the author is. They hv sample pages of his works.
http://www.kimy.com.tw/project/200309/wowetalan/index-2.asp

Yes, you can deliver to any address. The bookstore staff  and boss are very nice.  But I ordered my first batch to the hotel where I stayed in Taiwan. The 2nd batch will send to my home. But need 20-30 days.

As for the Picture Books, Mrs Cheng said the set at GC was printed by themselves.  The Taiwanese version does not have as many books.  The Taiwanese version (in Chinese) is indeed much more expensive. So, I suggest that GC is the best source in HK if you really want to buy that set.

The English version in HK is translated by a professor (cannot disclose according to GC).
Any way, can surf this website to have a look at the Taiwan version la.

28#
發表於 05-2-5 12:00 |只看該作者

jackie Lau,

this is the set i referred

available at gc. you can read my comments on this set in an earlier comment in this topic ga.. ah
‹ 上一主題|下一主題