搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 如果小學變回從前分上下午班,你會贊成嗎? ...
發新帖
樓主: el123
go

如果小學變回從前分上下午班,你會贊成嗎?   [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-9-17 21:40 |顯示全部帖子
Absolutely agreed.  Kids will have more time to study, play and whatever activties.  If kids go to full day school, kids will be even busier than adults going to work.  Anyway, poor kids.  I definitely support the idea of half day school

2#
發表於 12-10-1 18:35 |顯示全部帖子
回復 wister 的帖子

True.  In fact, with the low birth rate, kids can still go to morning school and enjoy half day off at home.  Teachers can still have enough time to make use of the afternoon to do preparation.  win win situation

3#
發表於 12-10-10 22:17 |顯示全部帖子
回復 lovelytwins 的帖子

In fact, no harm to hang around with nothing to do or just day dreaming.  Kids need time for day dreaming.  In the old days, when we don't have mobile phone, when we don't have computer, it's really some people are innovative enough to imagine of special devices in future and now we have the mobile phone and computer.  Not sure if I remember correctly a book we read in the past - 1948 - described what and how it would be in 1984.  It said "in future" we probably talk with a box at the street and some devices similar to computers nowadays.  Correct me if I am wrong, really read this book long time ago.

Just wonder in future, how many of our kids nowadays will become Bill Gate...

Though I am also a working mum, I strongly support the idea of half day school, no matter in the morning session or afternoon session.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題