請問這個有否家長可以解說一下,
因本人十分重視學校的德育!
謝謝!

1    0    0    0

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 12-5-3 11:59 |只看該作者
kakagilbert,

the post is 4 years ago and secondary students were 'allocated' to the school then as it's new.  If I were parents of Band 1 or Band 2 students, I would not apply for a new school with no track record.  So the background and quality of student would be quite vary.

My girl has studied in this school for 2 years.  There are life education and religious study class every week and they do emphasis on the right value.  

3#
發表於 12-5-4 14:17 |只看該作者
My girl studied at p1, my impression for my kid and me is good so far. I dare not to mention student at secondary school as i dont know anyone, but the primary student is really good. My girl enjoys study here and very happy every day. For academ,ic it is not as easy as i think before, the standard of her classmates are really good.

We cannot always depend on the post on internet as we have responsibilities for what we said on it, but only for reference. Please attend the seminar, observe and talk to the teachers and students and feel by yourself.

4#
發表於 12-5-4 14:30 |只看該作者
謝謝兩位家長回覆,請問學校幾時會有簡介會呢?

5#
發表於 12-5-8 10:09 |只看該作者
我個仔都係P.1, 暫時我個人覺得學校的教學理念,係鼓勵小朋友盡早掌握自發學習,成績好並不能保證小朋友將來有完美的發展,老師要求家長盡量放手,不要干預太多,尤其是功課、默書、小測、大測、評估,家長的角色是多些了解子女的學校生活,品德的培育不能單靠學校,就算名校都會有高分低能的情況,SMC每年的招生越來越嚴格,而學術要求亦逐年提升,同時老師亦會給與責任俾小朋友承擔,建立小朋友的自信和學習動機比追求高分更難得!

點評

Web  同意  發表於 12-5-10 09:25

6#
發表於 12-5-9 16:35 |只看該作者
謝謝分享
‹ 上一主題|下一主題