密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 比你, 你還會選宜資嗎?
樓主: heismama
go

比你, 你還會選宜資嗎? [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 11-10-14 14:39 |只看該作者
Which government school you applied? Is this school better than TSL or YW? If you focus on academic standard without finanical burden, please pick the one which meet your expectation. As the results have not been announced yet, difference senerios will have difference suggestions....
Good luck! Relax!

[ 本帖最後由 Chloe.Mat 於 11-10-14 14:42 編輯 ]

82#
發表於 11-10-14 15:50 |只看該作者
actually my parent school is not famous so i dont want to open its name here,
as most of you wl not know it,it's only popular in my district,
for me, i think YW & TSL is much suitable for my son.
i'm not saying the traditional school is not gd, but just not fit to me son.
i hv chk the traditional school record,
ard40-45% can go to the secondary school(with eng. as main lang,).
it's one of the PLK school so they are easily to get into a PLK english secondard school,
so you can find the % to go english school is not bad,
but i think the traditional school which may be boring and not fit to my son,
they force the student to hv a good result by giving a lot of homework, quiz,
you can imagine the homework is really a lot that the parent hv to complain to the school,
to be honest, i don't want to make my son feel study is boring,
i want it's interesting & fun to him so that's why i wonder if i should send him to a DSS school,
no matter resource & support i believe it's much better than a traditional school,
but now the main concern is my hushund think DSS not meaning the best, traditional school is always bad,
of coz i know it's the fact also, but i don't want to make my son afraid by doing a lot of homework,quiz,
i hv to take the bal.,how to make him interest so he is willing & happy to learn,
to our family income, I don't think it's a great issue on the school fee,
but of coz both me and my hushand hv to support and standing at the same way,
but now, he isn't, i'm thinking of how to make him standing with me,
everytime when i talk abt. the school to him, just like "playing piano to the cow",
he only believe his way, all DSS school like SFA, he doesn't want our son to hv the same child time like him,
i know he wants our son to be happy, but the fact is TSL & YW is not the same level as SFA,
our boy can hv a happy child time also better education, but it's charged, not free......

83#
發表於 11-10-14 16:20 |只看該作者
OK, thanks for letting me know more about your situation. As you don't have concern on education plan about financial burden, you can free to pick anyone of schools (TSL or YW). In fact, I have 2 kids and both are studying in DSS & Private schools. I can foresee the "big projects" about financial support for them.

SFA is private school (not DSS). Have you tried to apply it for backup purpose? However, I know SFA is not your cup of tea!

Some of goverment schools (e.g. LS) with good academic standard as usual but most of parents are low profile. Surely, it will have keen competition to get in there. But the teaching way may not be your cup of tea, too!

Relax....

84#
發表於 11-10-14 16:37 |只看該作者

回復 82# heismama 的帖子

Heismama,

I know it is difficult to reach a decision if there is a conflict of idea between you and your husband.

Since you have already applied YL and TSL, I suggest you wait for the results first, and then discuss with your husband all overall again when you have the offers.

By that time, you two could make a decision that suits your boy the best.

Good Luck.

85#
發表於 11-10-14 17:24 |只看該作者
anyway, 樓主一早就決定左,如果YW/TSL收左就去讀。就算老公吾支持(吾放水即是吾支持)她都會去YW/TSL。

希望你成功啦 :P

86#
發表於 11-10-14 21:25 |只看該作者
樓主, 船到橋頭自然直既.
我老公開頭都反對架.
但我係好堅持, 其實佢依家somehow都屈服架啦...
講真, 供就一定供得起佢讀既, 家庭開支可以再諗.
我自己住天水圍, 如果英華收, 我都會出來讀呀!

TSL我仔都有考.
但考完, 我同佢都麻麻地鍾意間學校, 肯定放棄佢的了.

[ 本帖最後由 莎莎莉莉 於 11-10-14 21:27 編輯 ]

87#
發表於 11-10-14 22:03 |只看該作者
其實你心中都作了決定啦
不過 yw同 tsl都係熱門學校
收你小朋友先算啦

88#
發表於 11-10-15 09:22 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

89#
發表於 11-10-15 11:01 |只看該作者
the school fee will increase subject to need in private school. Must take this into account.

Some govt schools are already good.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題