用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 York K2/ St. Clare K2/ TL K1??????
發新帖
查看: 962|回覆: 6
go

York K2/ St. Clare K2/ TL K1?????? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-1-2 21:49 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
my daughter is currenlty studying in York K1, got accepted in TL K1am in the coming term (she is a Nov 07 b), and waiting list in St. Clare K2... worrying that TL's english is not good enough!! any comments?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-1-4 22:17 |只看該作者
hi anybody can share the point of view? i am still considering to let my daughter to be a big b or small b... for TL, seems she will be guranteed with a primary seat, but am worried the english standard is not as good as York!

3#
發表於 11-1-5 16:36 |只看該作者
i also applied the K.2 seat in St. Clare. but they did not notify me for any interview.  i called them, they said they received the application form while they did not have seat for K.2 yet.  Sometimes feel unfair, it is difficult to get a seat without relationship with school. :evil:

4#
發表於 11-1-5 21:57 |只看該作者
actually i don't have much hope with k2 in St Clare. but thinking if should change from K2 York to K1 True Light...... i really dunno!!!

醒目開學勳章

5#
發表於 11-1-5 22:01 |只看該作者
I guess you really can't get everything at the same time.  For the English, it is impossible and unfair to compare that from TL with kindergartens like York.  English is York's specialty and it is totally not the focus at all in TL.

If English is such an concern, then you will either (1) don't consider TL or (2) head for TL and just supplement English classes outside.  I am sure you would have saved a lot on tuition fees by taking TL.  However, you need to note that even in TL primary, the first few years the English level will still not be their emphasis.

6#
發表於 11-1-6 09:30 |只看該作者
如果我係你, 我個 consideration 唔會係英文個方面, 因為英文可以出去學, 而且如果屋企環境可以配合到, 就仲好, 可能連出去學都唔洗.  講個 example, 我朋友個仔係 12月細 b, 當年一間好少少既 kg 都唔收佢, 最後佢去左迦南讀.  一般人心目中覺得係: 學卷學校, 課程好淺, 英文唔得.  不過我朋友兩公婆英文都好好, 留學生, 基本上平日都係同小朋友英文對話.  佢讀迦南既時候, 無出過去學英文, 數學, etc.  之後一年, 佢去考 cckg, 比佢考到 (無人事).  所以我覺得學校課程都重要, 不過唔係最重要, 其實小朋友一日都係 spend 三小時係學校, 其餘時間就係屋企, 所以你話邊樣重要 d.

如果我係你, 我就會睇 repeat k1 呢過問題囉.  你想唔想小朋友 repeat k1 呢 ? 我估如果 repeat, 你都係想小朋友到 p1 時有小學 backup, 壓力無咁大.  咁不如考慮下 tl 小學係唔係你心儀小學, 為左佢, 你覺得值唔值得比小朋友 repeat k1 呢.

7#
發表於 11-1-6 22:09 |只看該作者
hi all, thanks very much for your opinion!! yes, the key reason i would choose TL is because it's one chain school, at least she can get into TL primary even no luck in the lucky draw!!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題