發新帖
查看: 1098|回覆: 3
go

藍田靈糧幼稚園(麗港城)好嗎? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-12-15 01:12 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
藍田靈糧幼稚園(麗港城)好嗎?

藍田靈糧幼稚園(麗港城)好嗎?
有無有小朋友讀緊呢間學校嘅媽咪呀? 呢間學校好唔好呀? 呢問間學校收咗我細妹個女, 要交留位費, (其他學校未覆) 想問吓大家意見, Thanks!!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-12-15 11:56 |只看該作者
My girl is studying pn in this school now, though she is not going to study in K1, I still think this is a good school. Not to mention its nice campus, the teachers and admin staff in this school are loving, caring and helpful, and they listen to parent's opinions. The class teachers of my girl's class are very good too, they will call me to discuss my girl's class participation and performance. When some "accidents" (such as 瀨尿 in classroom!) happened at school, I am impressed they will call me after school to tell me the situation and understand the reason. I think the teachers are responsible and caring.
This is a happy learning school, whether to choose or not really depends on the study expectation of parents. Hope this helps.....

3#
發表於 10-12-16 02:44 |只看該作者
Thanks!!

原帖由 ccicq 於 10-12-15 11:56 發表
My girl is studying pn in this school now, though she is not going to study in K1, I still think this is a good school. Not to mention its nice campus, the teachers and admin staff in this school are  ...

4#
發表於 10-12-16 13:43 |只看該作者

回覆 2# ccicq 的文章

I agreed with ccicq.  My son is also studying in PN at LTLL as well.  The campus is nice and teacher are with hearts.  This kinder is using active learning approach, it is a happy kinder with limited NET or NPT.   If you are aiming for happy kinder life, LL is a good choice.  But if you prefer more language training, LL may not be the match.  Whether it is good is wholly depends what you are looking for.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題