教育王國 討論區 國際學校 RCHK-有冇坐校車的家長
發新帖
查看: 2033|回覆: 8
go

RCHK-有冇坐校車的家長 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-11-11 17:43 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
各位家長

本人發現孩子的上落校車的地方不是乘客上落區, 只在回旋處外邊上落, 請問還有冇其他家長有這些問題呢!
當我多次致电冠忠校車公司他們只回覆他們平沽過冇問題,還有這麼多年都在回旋處上落所以不會改變! 但本人所住的屋苑是有乘客上落區,只是距離回旋處一分鐘車程, 請問有冇家長可以知道有什麼地方可以反映及能做什麼呢! 太無助了!

謝謝
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-11-11 17:45 |只看該作者

RCHK-有冇坐校車的家長

各位家長

本人發現孩子的上落校車的地方不是乘客上落區, 只在回旋處外邊上落, 請問還有冇其他家長有這些問題呢!
當我多次致电冠忠校車公司他們只回覆他們平沽過冇問題,還有這麼多年都在回旋處上落所以不會改變! 但本人所住的屋苑是有乘客上落區,只是距離回旋處一分鐘車程, 請問有冇家長可以知道有什麼地方可以反映及能做什麼呢! 太無助了!

謝謝

3#
發表於 10-11-12 11:34 |只看該作者
我想他們是不太會理會學生的安全為首要, 最重要就是路線,唔好左他們發達, 做埋下轉.  如果, 那個位真是那麼不安全, 再同他們傾傾, 改下時間得唔得.

我都唔知搵學校咩部門幫手, 因為OFFICE D LADIES.......

4#
發表於 10-11-12 12:07 |只看該作者
i think the school will actually have no control over the school bus company on this issue.  Luckily, our RCHK school bus mothers and drivers are very nice that we can discuss where to stop.  They even changed the stop to entertain one particular mother just to cater for all her own needs, which is quite unfair to other kids nearby indeed.

5#
發表於 10-11-12 12:08 |只看該作者
梗係直接揾Max Muller啦!以前有school bus成日遲大到,都係揾Max搞掂, 但唔guarantee一定餐餐都搞得掂,你知Kwoon Chung大把生意唔休做.

6#
發表於 10-11-12 17:57 |只看該作者
Max 就嚟走,仲會唔會理呢?

其實呢D校車同學生膳食問題係咪经 RAPT 反映比較正路,今年有新人做 RAPT Co-chair, 希望多D實質貢獻同埋增加透明度啦!

7#
發表於 10-11-24 11:11 |只看該作者
I had an bad experience with Kwoon Chung.  Their arr home time always +/-. One day they arr early say 3:30pm (normally 3:50pm) The aunt called me at 3:45pm ask whether my helper go down to pick up or not and i said Yes. My mother in law and my helper went down to pick up and saw the driver kept yelling "HURRY HURRY" loudly. But the time was just 3:50pm which, we were not late at all. My Y1 son came home and he was sooo worry to tell , Mommy, r u late to pick up?"

So i called back to the aunt and asked what happened and she told me that the Kwoon Chung Driver hurry for next school pick up. I was really mad and told her that the notice was made by KC and it says 3:50pm pick up time. Pls don't yell at anyone as we are not late and my son was scared by his loud voice. She said sorry to me and the next day. she bought my son a small toy.

I really hope it will not happen again!

8#
發表於 10-11-27 01:19 |只看該作者
I also realize that some of their drivers drive really fast after school, even when the bus is loaded with kids.

I normally drive 80-100km toward the Lion tunnel Kowloon direction after I pick up my kids from the school. The school buses pass me quite often.

9#
發表於 10-11-27 23:34 |只看該作者
Yes, they are speeding even my daughter did not seat well & buckle up.  The bus already started to go.

All children in the school bus, if they have any accidents happen......

你們能擔當得起嗎 ? 其實我是好擔心的.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題