搜索
教育王國 討論區 中學交流 培正中學交流區
發新帖
樓主: fatkk
go

培正中學交流區 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-10-11 15:40 |顯示全部帖子
My son is now P6, can sb tell me the situation of F1 allocation last yr?  He is the last few ones in band one as his P5 teacher told me in June.

1  Is he safe in allocating to PC middle sch?
2  Is PCMS that good?  But I noticed that the results of the HKCEE is "so so" and thinking whether he should change to a EMI sch.  
Pls help, thx.

2#
發表於 11-3-7 14:22 |顯示全部帖子
My son is now is in P.6, his English is just okay to poor, his writing is full of Chinglish.  I am worrying how he can successfully transfer to secondary life in Pui Ching Secondary section.  

Can some parents kindly advise how did your child get transfer smoothly?  

Or any tutorial centre for Pre S-1 in the summer?  Is Red-Blue tut ctr or So In Math ok?  Pls help.

3#
發表於 11-3-15 21:28 |顯示全部帖子
I have go up to visit "So In" Tutorial Centre to see if the Eng Math there is okay.  One is near MK rail station, the other is near YMT,  the 2 centres give very different atmosphere to me though I saw DBS and Kln Wa Yan students there.  

Does anybody have any comment on this?
1 Is "So In" Centre Ok?  
2 Which one is better?
3 Any other recommendations?

4#
發表於 11-3-15 21:36 |顯示全部帖子
As my son is no good at English, I can't help  worrying about his Math performace when teaching in English materials.  

I went to Nathan Road to look for tut centres, building by building and it was tiring.  I found 2 So In centres and some other Math centres called ECA, Canotta, etc at YMT.  Will sb help me please.

Is the Pre-S1 Assessment decide who goes to Elite class?  Is only elite class use Eng math Textbk?  Or all classes use the same Math Tb?  I don't know why I get worry more and more day by day.  I am afraid my son may lost all his confidence once he cannot catch up his Math class.

5#
發表於 11-6-12 22:07 |顯示全部帖子
Any recommendation for tutorial centres?
F.1 - F.2   English and Maths.  Thx.

Pls PM.

6#
發表於 11-7-12 15:23 |顯示全部帖子
I don't know the source but my son said there is only 4-5 newcomers (Form 1) to join the PC Middle Sch family this yr.  Yr child must be very great.

7#
發表於 11-8-2 21:27 |顯示全部帖子
Any recommendation for buying school uniforms?
Many thx.

8#
發表於 11-8-2 21:28 |顯示全部帖子
Will parents quote the price of the sch uniforms buying from Kln City?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖