搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF TY teacher
發新帖
查看: 1768|回覆: 5
go

ESF TY teacher [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-10-10 16:31 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Can anyone share how is the teacher in bear class? As I heard that she is not a native English speaker  ????  
Thank you     !
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-10-12 12:06 |只看該作者
Hi, i have the same concern too.  my gal is orginally in Elephant class and i am very happy with the class teachers, but now a sudden change..... no chance to meet the new teachers to see how they perform in class.

3#
發表於 09-10-13 23:12 |只看該作者
原帖由 homummum 於 09-10-12 12:06 發表
Hi, i have the same concern too.  my gal is orginally in Elephant class and i am very happy with the class teachers, but now a sudden change..... no chance to meet the new teachers to see how they per ...

Hi homummum,
will yr gal transfer to bear class? Our situation is the same as u, my gal liked very much the teachers and classmates. I still wonder if it is the right time to make such change. Can anyone share how's the teachers in bear class so as to relieve our worries?

4#
發表於 09-10-14 09:55 |只看該作者
I expressed my concern to Principal for the change immedidately and i am ok with their arrangement so far.
I think parents need to believe all teachers are qualified when we believe the school and let our children staying there (of course, we can decide to quit if we found that what we thought and anticipate!)
Thinking from another way : Are you ok with your class teacher speaking good English and can also speak good French, Spanish, German...If your answer is Yes, why not Cantonese?
After transferring to be a bear class parent, I'll be observing how good/bad are the teachers and EAs. Also, the feedback from my son is very important!

5#
發表於 09-10-14 12:33 |只看該作者
Same as you all, my son will also be transferring from Frog class to Bear class. Same concern but not too worried. Just see what happens afterwards.
Let's keep in touch after the change!
兩兄弟相親相愛, 一家四口樂融融! :)

6#
發表於 09-10-14 13:57 |只看該作者
原帖由 Momotat 於 09-10-14 12:33 發表
Same as you all, my son will also be transferring from Frog class to Bear class. Same concern but not too worried. Just see what happens afterwards.
Let's keep in touch after the change!

Think positive. I do anticipate my child will be making more new Bear friends...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題