密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 ESF Year two vs Marymount Primary one
樓主: yy_hippo
go

ESF Year two vs Marymount Primary one [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 09-5-25 11:37 |只看該作者
I started P. 1 in the fall of 1976 and graduated in '82.  started secondary in the fall of '82.

62#
發表於 09-5-25 22:54 |只看該作者
Spot on, we were classmates 30 years ago!

I still got my 5B class photo, the ppl u mentioned were not in there, I know them though (except Cherry).  I remembered June, she was sitting next to me when hvg the 小一入學試 & was copying my answers during the exam (I was glad to let her do so too, don't know why) and ended up we were in the same class in 1A.

Oh, I don't know Corina's cousin was studying in the same class, I just remembered she used to hang out w/Justina & Lisa, maybe one of them is her cousin?  Justina looks like it ...  And Iris, we used to go to each other's hse to play when in lower class, her elder sis was studying in MSS as well.  

And Heyton, was quite an 'active' boy in our class at that time, everybody knew him ... u can't remember?  And Horace, Victor, John, Andy, David ...?

原帖由 elmostoney 於 09-5-25 11:33 發表
??? Let me name a few people and see if we are in the same year.  I was in the same class as Maureen, June, Cherry, Alicia (or was that F 1A?) sorry, I am losing my memory...

63#
發表於 09-5-26 09:47 |只看該作者
wait, i think no boys by p5?  I don't recall having guys in the class.  I do remember Horace.  

Yes, Justina is Corina's cousin.  During my years at P5&p6, I used to hang out a lot with Justina, Corina, and Maureen (我地叫佢做阿媽架!).  Corina lived in the same 屋苑 as me, so she came to my place to play sometimes.  Our group also went to Justina's place to play for a few times.  Now that you mention it, I remember Lisa.  She lived at lower Tai Hang Road.  Iris has an elder sister studying in the upper forms?

Anyway, our group quickly disintegrated after we moved on to F1.  Maureen, me, and one or two others were in the same class.   I don't remember if Justina was in the same class with us in F1, may be no.  Corina, for sure no.  June was, but I was never close to her.  She is a bit of a prankster, and I was a bit too slow to deal with her. (May be Cherry was in F1 class together, not P5/P6).  My pictures are still in my mom's house overseas, so I will have to test my memory.

I lost touch because I left school after F.1.

哈! 我地竟然會係bk相認, 真係好神奇!

[ 本帖最後由 elmostoney 於 09-5-26 09:54 編輯 ]

64#
發表於 09-5-26 09:58 |只看該作者
ync_224, are you working now or do you take care of your kids full time?

65#
發表於 09-5-26 10:03 |只看該作者
其實我覺得the key to MPS' decline is 大抽獎派位 since the school has no control over student selection.  I don't mean the school intended to maintain an upper class image because quite a few people also lived in public housing estate during my years.  But having the power to choose brighter kids do help to uplift the quality of the students.

66#
發表於 09-5-26 10:27 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

67#
發表於 09-5-26 11:44 |只看該作者
wootaitai:  I wonder if you're the same yr w/my sis, & Vera Lee, the DJ "拿拿林"?

elmostoney:  May I hv a wild guess if ur 1 of them:
Winnie/Brenda/Joyce/Ivy?

Sadly I'm a working mum ... so don't hv as much time as you gals on the kids.  My thinking is the 出路 for studying in IS is to go overseas studying anyway, so letting my kids to study at LS at the moment to learn as much Chinese as possible.

68#
發表於 09-5-26 11:52 |只看該作者
is Maureen the girl with/some accent, quite big & tall?  She's not in class 5B wor ...!

[ 本帖最後由 ync_224 於 09-5-26 11:54 編輯 ]

69#
發表於 09-5-26 20:27 |只看該作者
Maureen Tan.  I think she is in 5B?  (No?)  May be I was with her in F1A???  I remember we put on a play in P5 or P6 together... But you can check it out in the photo as I don't have it on hand.

Brenda was my best buddy in F1.  Your guess is correct.

I am working too, but I am lucky that I work part time so I do get to spend more time with my kids.  If you live in Stanley, going to work is a bit inconvenient, isn't it?

70#
發表於 09-5-27 00:28 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
‹ 上一主題|下一主題