用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 RC學生除來自ESF kinder 外,有無來自 local kinder? ...
發新帖
樓主: rororolee
go

RC學生除來自ESF kinder 外,有無來自 local kinder? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-25 22:53 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My target is RC, would consider to put my girl in international class from local kinder like St Cat., Victoria...etc to learn some basic Chinese first! then switch back to international stream in primary. Does any parents know RC will also accept student from local kinder? or I must put my girl in the "real" international one so as to get a seat in RC?
Thx for advice~~
   2    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-3-29 06:22 |顯示全部帖子
Dear parents,

Thanks so much for your valuable opinions and suggestions. my girl in going to nursery in this coming Aug, I'll put her in a "real" int. school for that. still thinking whether I should put her in ESF kinder, ICS kinder or just what I told before like St cat., Victoria...etc....It seems to me that there are only a few RC students came from local kinder, most of them are from int. one.

To be honest, I'm a pretty greedy mom, wanna my girl could talk like native English and could handling well in cantonese. As said by friends, their kids were studying int. kinder and now in int. primary, the problem is they really lack of interest to learn Cantonese.........

3#
發表於 09-4-2 00:16 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 popolung 於 09-4-1 11:11 發表

Don't only rely on the kinder. Soaked him in complete English environment (I even tell people that you need a helper that can speak Eng but not Cantonese), watch Eng TV & DVD ALL the time (including ...

what if the parents are not talking native English? for most of the parents in HK like us, English ability is so far so good, fluent.....but just not that native one~ even we keep talking to our kids in English all the time, just they couldn't learn such native english from us~I've put her in English playgroup, English DVD, English speaking helper and keep talking to her in English most of the time. what else should I do so as to facilitate her english development??
‹ 上一主題|下一主題