教育王國 討論區 聖瑪加利男女英文中小學 Difference between G1, G2 G3
發新帖
查看: 10369|回覆: 6
go

Difference between G1, G2 G3 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-9-18 00:58 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi SM parent,

Can you advise how to divided the students into the 3 groups ? Based on what criteria ?  Best studends ->  Fair students --> below Standard students ??  

Are they learning the same syllabus ?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-9-18 10:08 |顯示全部帖子
Dear monkeydad, thanks for your good observation.  That means, based on each subject, the studends will be splitted into different groups, right ?  As you see, normally, how many non-Chinese studends in one P1 class ?  Thanks.

原帖由 monkeydad 於 08-9-18 08:49 發表
As noted from the intranet homework dairy, they should be learning the same syllabus.

The Head teacher said the distribution is by random.  But I have the following findings / observations :

G1 Engl ...

3#
發表於 08-9-18 10:23 |顯示全部帖子
Dear monkeydad,
Yes, I am not current SM parent but I hope I can be next year.  I will go to SM's briefing this Sat and definitely will apply it.  Hope my son can be granted an interview and be a lucky boy in SM next year....thanks of your sharing.

Also, how's the difficulty of the homework ?  Will it be too many per day ? Sorry for a lot of questions.

原帖由 monkeydad 於 08-9-18 10:13 發表
Dear ChapmanMa,

It seems that you are not current SM parent.

The grouping is not rigid and the school tries not to disclose as the split is for sake of the kid's benefit.

The beforesaid is just my  ...

4#
發表於 08-9-18 18:40 |顯示全部帖子
thanks all the SM mom & dad's comment.

原帖由 G-Ma 於 08-9-18 16:30 發表
到小二以上會按成績分g1, g2同g3.

5#
發表於 08-9-20 18:20 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, from the briefing today, the teacher Mr Anthony Adams said, their exam result of French during the 2008 HKCEE is about 1x% got A*, 2x% got A, 43% got C, no one got D, no one got E and no one got failed.. So the result is so great.

原帖由 G-Ma 於 08-9-19 23:11 發表
hi wd40,

今年學校講話所有小朋友都要考 cambridge, 之前就係有興趣先考, 所以我唔清楚高年班小朋友考成點, 不過我認識有考過既同學仔, 佢地d分數都好高.  我亦試過係小二比左d cambridge paper囡囡試, 佢覺得好淺. ...

6#
發表於 08-9-22 23:12 |顯示全部帖子
Monkeydad, don't worry.  I think the point is daily oral english may be a bit different to the English lesson.  Coz there may be a bit related to some grama, sentences making, etc.  Also, they may need sometimes to get familar in learning Maths in Eng.  I am sure your kid will take it up easily very soon.  

原帖由 monkeydad 於 08-9-22 20:00 發表
HKQQbaby,

I admire your so much that your boy and girl could tell you a lot on what they have learnt in school.  I asked my boy the same but he said his Spanish note book was kept by the teacher.

B ...

7#
發表於 08-10-4 14:24 |顯示全部帖子
Hi monkeydad & Sara, recently I read books with my son every day.  To encourage his interests to read book initiatively, I will set an interesting alarm ring in my mobile at 8:30pm every night. When my son hear my mobile's alram ring, he will know this is the time for "parents-son-reading time".  It works up till now... you may try this method.

原帖由 monkeydad 於 08-10-4 11:28 發表
Sara,

In this stage, I have to read to my boy and make him learn and read the repeated words.  I think this should be an on-going process, not just last for 2 months, hoping that he can eventually re ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖