用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有小朋友9月入讀青衣康傑幼稚園的媽咪入來傾下好嗎? ...
發新帖
查看: 803|回覆: 3
go

有小朋友9月入讀青衣康傑幼稚園的媽咪入來傾下好嗎? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-4-25 14:26 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
大家好:
我的小朋友將會9月入讀青衣康傑幼稚園N班, 有沒有其他媽咪的小朋友都係讀緊康傑的?  如有, 不如入來傾下計好嗎?

cocomi
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-4-25 16:02 |只看該作者
我個仔都係讀康傑, 不過係香港島個邊。
其實lee間學校真係好好, d 老師好有責任心, 個日阿仔係學校"賴臭臭" , 老師之後都會打來問下, 同家長交待聲。

佢課程都好多野學, NURSERY 已學英文顏色, 型狀, 數目等。好充實。

不過因為我個仔係天主教徒, 同埋想派位好D , 所以出年K1都唔係度讀了,  要跨區出去第二度讀。不過真係好唔捨得。

佢地真係好有系統, 每個星期都會係手冊寫句野返來比家長睇下, 個句野都係大致講佢今個星期既表現。

仲有, 大部份既老師都會記得小朋友個名(唔係教佢地個D), 返到去學校, 我都會好放心。

好快就來又讀完一年了, 真係好唔捨得!!

3#
發表於 08-4-25 16:29 |只看該作者

回覆 #2 YnnMa 的文章

Sorry that I need to reply in English as my Chines typing is not so good! It's great to hear that the teachers in Good Health are so nice. It's very important to me as I want my children to study in Good Health for four years.

Which primary school you want to apply? If you are a Catholic and you want your child to study in a government subsidy school, studying in which kindergarten is not a factor.

I put my eldest daughter in a quite famous kindergarten but the teachers there are not so nice. However, the name of this famous school really helps in our application to those private primary school.

4#
發表於 08-5-16 23:50 |只看該作者
Which GH is your child going to studay?  Which famous kindergarden did your daughter study and why you didn't let your second child study at the same famous kindergarden again so that he/she can go to a good private primary?

sorry for so many question.  

原文章由 cocomi 於 08-4-25 16:29 發表
Sorry that I need to reply in English as my Chines typing is not so good! It's great to hear that the teachers in Good Health are so nice. It's very important to me as I want my children to study in G ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖