教育王國 討論區 國際學校 HK Institute of Language
發新帖
查看: 5440|回覆: 6
go

HK Institute of Language [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-5-6 16:08 |顯示全部帖子

really?

I am planning to join their summer china class, and I suppose to go to their  and pay their expensive course tonight, any comment or suggestion  
dark shop...

2#
發表於 08-5-7 02:05 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #1 NLai 的文章

I went there tonight, and I didn't pay any thing, waiting your comment...

3#
發表於 08-5-7 23:23 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #1 SFmom 的文章

They reply email to me, and give me phone call as well. They have French , German class, seem interesting. But if their couse is expensive or not? Their summer tour to China is very experience, more then HK 30,000, for 21 days. !!

4#
發表於 08-5-8 23:13 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, how old is your son? He learn German before? When you plan he can start the class? PM me if you want. I am interest about German, and French class, dont know where to go..

5#
發表於 08-5-13 00:09 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #1 matthewdad 的文章

so are we talking about go to HK institute of language together? or forming a german class ? what about, age group, level, schedule... My question is if this is a reliable school or not? they have good teacher and system or not? I went to U-Kids in Happy Valley before, they have no system, no good teachers, just waste my time and money, is this HK institute is also like this? any body have any comment? or should we go to 東山? or private class from languagemama?

6#
發表於 08-5-14 23:28 |顯示全部帖子
So, seems that HK Institite of Language, Beaumnt is not reliable.
Languagemama is not reliable as well,they just handle the case in internet, never interview the teacher, quality is not sure.
For the Berlitz in Wanchai, can somebody call them for more infomation?
For the case of Ruby, I suggest you can contact the school, german teacher, she may give you some suggetion. or update us what your son teacher says..

7#
發表於 08-5-20 16:26 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #1 FYLSK 的文章

Dear Fylsk,
can you let me know the center phone no and the contact person, I live near by tin tau. price sound reasonable to me.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖