密      碼:
搜索
樓主: bodadami
go

P K C [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 08-7-29 22:50 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 bodadami 於 08-7-29 20:02 發表

如參加人數不多, 估計安排校車成本較貴而導致每程車費太貴, 可能考慮在幾個定點安排校車(大圍, 荃灣, 大埔)

Probably we can submit this suggestion for next year!  Hopefully the day camp can be organized and I do not need to send the kids to various different things at different times and locations!  I originally planned to send all 3 kids to these camps for 2 weeks arh!  actually I think it was $1000 per week per person so for 5 days with sports and other things to play and learn, it's not too expensive!  Just one swimming lesson is $100 right!

22#
發表於 08-7-31 20:09 |顯示全部帖子
Yeah, probably you're right...so it's around $400 a day...but you see, if I need to put them to swimming lesson, badminton lesson everyday, it could easily be $200 per day already!  I really like day camps because then they can spend a long time there (really no body to look after them at home! we cannot depend on helpers....) and do whatever!  Afterall there is sports and other activities so I still believe $400 a day is OK.  I sent my boy to ESP sports camp last year and for one week, it was $4400.

23#
發表於 08-8-2 17:32 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 honglish 於 08-8-1 23:04 發表
暑期活動是太遲了, 但課外活動則什麼時候開始都可以, 我也認為多些英語及體育活動較好.

也不妨多元化地向學生提供, 有校車更好.

Yeah, in fact because of school bus arrangement we just CANNOT participate in any afterschool activities as school bus does not take the students to the normal drop off places, but only to Tai Wai or City Hall so my helper will have to take my other kid to pick up my kid if he participates...so have to give up!

24#
發表於 08-11-1 23:05 |顯示全部帖子
Puikiufriend

We were one of the families who went and participated in the Halloween Party.  I was also curious to find out about the gathering party at classrooms...but since we ate first when we went there, there was actually nobody.  No people in the other classrooms too (G2)....did those gathering actually happen?  I met one or two parents when we were wandering around so I even didn't know who came who didn't!

25#
發表於 08-11-7 00:00 |顯示全部帖子
Right...I dunno about the reading scheme anymore (P2 is our year)...it's been a little difficult in keeping track this year, but it may also be a problem with my son's diary writing, and bringing home the work etc.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖