密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 有無大人學緊小提琴? 一齊交流下!
查看: 8199|回覆: 119
go

有無大人學緊小提琴? 一齊交流下! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-10-13 13:21 |只看該作者 |正序瀏覽 |打印
學左半年......不過比老師話, 大人學, 手指硬, 頂龍上到5級左右, 好傷心, 我唔係玩下玩下...認真嫁...
   0    0    0    0

120#
發表於 09-11-23 14:26 |只看該作者
Wootaitai,

My daughter is 10 yrs old now.  She's no longer a kid.

I visit the Suzuiki Violin School's website.  In the first place, the venue is far away from my living area so I won't consider trying this one.

Female teacher is also my priority.  That's why I won't choose man as our teacher.  Don't bother me.

原帖由 wootaitai 於 09-11-23 11:54 發表
kathylo which district do you live?

I think my current teacher is quite good too for teaching adults. I had good breaktrough in my skills though only taking 2 lessons with him. if you are interested  ...

119#
發表於 09-11-23 13:50 |只看該作者
原帖由 cheapbombom 於 09-11-23 11:44 發表
Hi kathylo,

I see.  I dun have any criteria in choosing my violin teacher in the begining.  I think my 1st teacher is v. good since there're no comparison.

She always praises me good and I seldom ne ...

Thx for your help. My husband don't like "a men" to teach me. You know, the teacher may need to touch your arm to correct your arm position and may need to hold your forearm to move the bow. He said it is very dangerous for me and he don't want the teacher touch my sensitive part of my body.

So, I am looking for "a women" as my violin teacher.

Also, I am afraid I have not enough time to practise both piano and violin. My husband don't like if I spend so much time on practising. He is afraid I will over-tired.

I think I will concentrate on my Grade 7 piano exame first before starting to learn violin.

118#
發表於 09-11-23 11:54 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

117#
發表於 09-11-23 11:44 |只看該作者
Hi kathylo,

I see.  I dun have any criteria in choosing my violin teacher in the begining.  I think my 1st teacher is v. good since there're no comparison.

She always praises me good and I seldom need to repeat.  That's why I have an impression that learning violin is very easy despite I seldom practice. I can finish 2 books in 6 months.

However, I encountered a marvellous setback when I played before my new (current) teacher.  I played the 3 exam songs in front of her in my 1st lesson and she said I can only get a passing mark, definitely not high mark coz I have no passion in it.  Just the accurate pitch and correct tempo.  She played it once before me and the feeling is totally different.  Honestly, I have many question marks in my mind when I left the classroom after the lesson.  I want to change teacher.  

Not until now when I learn to understand what she means after observating the techniques.  It's all about intonation ! It's the difference between good player and bad player!

I believe there're at least 2-3 good teachers in my centre but their schedule are full.  I know one APA teacher and whenever I wait for my daugther outside, I enjoyed listening him to play.  I asked the staff and they told me he won't teach students in grade 5 or below.  Perhaps you can try.

He's a young man, with very tiny fingers.  Tution is very expenisve...will you consider?

原帖由 kathylo 於 09-11-21 23:38 發表

Thx for your info.

I learnt the violin for nearly 5 years and I had stopped to learn violin for nearly 8 years. I passed Grade 3 exam but I failed Grade 5 exam because the examiner commented me tha ...

[ 本帖最後由 cheapbombom 於 09-11-23 11:49 編輯 ]

116#
發表於 09-11-21 23:38 |只看該作者
原帖由 cheapbombom 於 09-11-19 09:33 發表
kathylo,

You have good musical background ne!  
I learn the violin in Tsuen Wan.  Doubt if it's convenient to you?

I've changed my violin teacher for nearly 2 months.  I need some time to get accqui ...

Thx for your info.

I learnt the violin for nearly 5 years and I had stopped to learn violin for nearly 8 years. I passed Grade 3 exam but I failed Grade 5 exam because the examiner commented me that I had the problem of intonation. My violin teacher was not good. He hadn't train my foundation very well. So, I failed the exam in Grade 5.

I know that I can find many many violin teachers through Internet. However, I am afraid that most of them are not good enough and only focus on the exam result instead of the foundation. You know, playing violin very well does not means that he/she can teach others very well. I know some teachers can play the violin very very well and have a very high academic but they don't know how to teach others to achieve the good performance.

Therefore, I want someone can recommend a good teacher to me especially the teacher focus on the foundation

115#
發表於 09-11-19 17:28 |只看該作者
Tks.  I received it.

原帖由 wootaitai 於 09-11-19 14:21 發表
Check pm please

Now I have to think of some questions to ask too

114#
發表於 09-11-19 14:21 |只看該作者

113#
發表於 09-11-19 12:36 |只看該作者
Hi Wootaitai,

What kind of occasion is this? Is there a Suzuki Method School in HK?  Can you share with me some info. about this school? Any website?

Wishing you a happy moment with the Violin Master!

As mentioned, my previous violin teacher is a U graduate student this year and she've found a new job.  Unfortunately, the shift duties restrained her froming teaching violin on Saturday.  Those who attend the Sat class has to find another teacher.

原帖由 wootaitai 於 09-11-19 10:04 發表
I am going to meet with the principal of a suzuki method school this weekend, together with my daughter. Very excited!

Cheapbombom, what made you change the teacher - how did you evaluate the new tea ...

112#
發表於 09-11-19 10:04 |只看該作者

111#
發表於 09-11-19 09:33 |只看該作者
kathylo,

You have good musical background ne!  
I learn the violin in Tsuen Wan.  Doubt if it's convenient to you?

I've changed my violin teacher for nearly 2 months.  I need some time to get accquitance with the new teacher.  To a certain extent, it's a risk.  It might be good or not.

At times you attend the G5 exam in violin, how long have you been learning voilin? How long have you been practising? My teacher says getting a passing mark is not difficult, getting a high mark is what she requires.  She just stopped me taking the G2 exam next year because she said that my foundation is week despite I can play the 3 exam songs well.  

Last Sat, I asked my teacher how long does it normally take for her student to take Grade 5 exam? She answered 5-6 years.  She won't produce students who can take grade 3 exam in 2 years.  She can't see any reason for climbing so fast.  Foundation is everything.

PM me if you need the phone no. of the music center.  I know there're altogether 7 violin teachers there.  

BTW, before I start learning violin in the TW center, I search a website that has lots of private tutors across the 18 Districts that they can go to your place to teach.  You can identify their background and levels at ease.  The staff have contact me and I've choosen 3-4 teachers but eventually I decided to go to the TW centre.  Anyway, I found their service good.  Hope it helps.

導師中心啟
電話:24782194
網址:www.tutorcentre.com

原帖由 kathylo 於 09-11-18 17:25 發表

Hi, cheapbombom,

I started to learn violin when I study in university and already attend Grade 5 exam but the result was failed. Then, I stopped to learn violin and change to learn piano. Now, I am ...

[ 本帖最後由 cheapbombom 於 09-11-19 09:48 編輯 ]

110#
發表於 09-11-18 17:25 |只看該作者
原帖由 cheapbombom 於 09-11-17 11:08 發表
ohmygosh,

我老師就是這樣跟我說的, 不管你學琴目的為何, 要拉琴, 就要拉到有一定水準...基本功不可缺...前幾年學得慢, 基本功穩紮了, 後幾年才會有機會學得快...

她說, 現今考5級8級的, 都是雞精學生, 她不會培養 ...

Hi, cheapbombom,

I started to learn violin when I study in university and already attend Grade 5 exam but the result was failed. Then, I stopped to learn violin and change to learn piano. Now, I am practicing Grade 7 piano exam songs and plan to attend the exam next year.

Recently, I want to learn violin again. But, I cannot find a good teacher. Before, my teacher was not good enough so my Grade 5 violin examiner commented that my skill has problem. So, I know your teacher mainly focus on teaching the skill. Therefore, would you tell me where you learn and the name of your teacher?

Also, do you know any good violin teachers that can teach at my home in Tai Wai on week-day night?

[ 本帖最後由 kathylo 於 09-11-18 17:27 編輯 ]

109#
發表於 09-11-18 11:06 |只看該作者
很幸運﹐你遇到一位對音樂有熱誠﹐對教學有原則的老師﹗加油﹐在技巧上繼續下苦功﹐但最重要還是享受這個過程。

原帖由 cheapbombom 於 09-11-17 11:08 發表
ohmygosh,

我老師就是這樣跟我說的, 不管你學琴目的為何, 要拉琴, 就要拉到有一定水準...基本功不可缺...前幾年學得慢, 基本功穩紮了, 後幾年才會有機會學得快...

她說, 現今考5級8級的, 都是雞精學生, 她不會培養 ...

108#
發表於 09-11-18 10:25 |只看該作者
no, it's not callous....it's because of practice?

原帖由 wootaitai 於 09-11-17 22:59 發表
you have "callous" on your fingers?

mine do... so ugly now...

107#
發表於 09-11-17 22:59 |只看該作者

106#
發表於 09-11-17 12:41 |只看該作者
neighbour931,

我跟你剛好相反, 食指最有機會改, 叫最貼了, 不過平放敲台面佢然郭郭聲, 是指甲的聲音, 最難的是第3, 4及尾指, 指甲見到一層好薄好薄既膜貼住指甲, 就係剪甲剪不短的罪魁禍首...

我不會比人修甲, 試過有一次跟團去北京奧運村, 有師父幫國家運動員按足咁話, 全部係大師級咁話, 幫我修埋腳甲, 佢地唔聲唔聲, 一野剪過我層薄膜, 我當堂流血....仲痛了足足一星期, 佢地話, 睇唔到有層野痴住, 以為剪得....

十指痛歸心...

原帖由 neighbour931 於 09-11-17 12:22 發表
cheapbombom,

你可以放心, 如果你是勤於練習的, 保證你一年內有明顯改善, 最難改善的是食指, 不過你唔好嫌棄指甲太短唔好睇.

105#
發表於 09-11-17 12:22 |只看該作者
cheapbombom,

你可以放心, 如果你是勤於練習的, 保證你一年內有明顯改善, 最難改善的是食指, 不過你唔好嫌棄指甲太短唔好睇.
原帖由 cheapbombom 於 09-11-17 11:01 發表
neighbour931,

實在太感謝你了..第1, 你明我講咩, 第2, 你係唯一一個, 話到比我聽, 我指甲的情況有機會改善....

前日我在剪指甲的時候, 唔女問我, 不如你忍痛一次, 拿掉了半塊指甲, 睇下再長出來會否仍是長過肉? D ...

104#
發表於 09-11-17 11:15 |只看該作者
學小提琴無分大人細路的罷...我也是跟啊女同一老師...任何年齡都教的罷!

原帖由 siuyuenzi 於 09-11-17 10:56 發表
請問有冇家長學小提琴o既班可以報讀,如果有,在那裡上課?

103#
發表於 09-11-17 11:11 |只看該作者
beetle,

多謝你的鼓勵, 你是一位很有心的媽媽, 我也替你的小朋友也加油...

原帖由 beetle 於 09-11-17 01:21 發表
可以看得出妳老師都幾有心機教妳. 妳要加油!

102#
發表於 09-11-17 11:08 |只看該作者
ohmygosh,

她說, 現今考5級8級的, 都是雞精學生, 她不會培養這樣的學生, 她們狂練3首曲目去考試, 一定合格, 但基本功未得, 無意思...

我就連拉練習曲, 也重複了好幾遍, 老師仍未滿意...全首曲由1/4拍組成, 那管那一小節拉得不平均, 也要全首重來...我懂諗譜了.....

下星期六我不在香港, 要補堂, 我想也不想, 便就改期, 不用順廷, 因為, 我不想浪費一次學琴的機會....

原帖由 ohmygosh 於 09-11-17 09:44 發表
基於什麼理由不同意?

對我來說﹐不論以拉奏小提琴作為專業或長遠的興趣﹐這種技巧都是必備的。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題