教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 有人收到優才通知未?
樓主: edea
go

有人收到優才通知未? [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 06-11-19 13:43 |只看該作者

Re: 有人收到優才通知未?

我個女只是waiting, 諗緊要不要做備取生.

請問有沒有人知道, 如果07年入將軍澳優才小一, 是否小一至小六都可以在將軍澳校址上課, 不用其中某年要轉去旺角上課? 我只想選擇將軍澳.

102#
發表於 06-11-19 13:48 |只看該作者

They tend to put 1 class of primary school in TKO and another 3 at Mong Kwok in 2008.

But it has not been confirmed yet.  They have been trying to expand.  They may need to take over another "killed" school for expansion.  Will keep you informed.  Thanks.

103#
發表於 06-11-19 15:35 |只看該作者

我小朋友已在優才讀了四年多,作為優才家長,作為家教會的一份子,在這個與優才有關的討論區,我有以下感想:

討論區是一個開放的平台,只要不是污言穢語,各人都有權在此發表意見,但意見是否等如事實,相信只有當事人最清楚。

以下向大家交代一些事實:

首先,優才並沒有 parent  club,只有家長教師會(簡稱家教會),英文是Parent-Teacher Association (PTA)。

PTA 本屆兩位副主席都是男士,上屆則是兩位女士,其中一位仍有兩位小朋友在優才就讀,另一位則的而且確已離開優才,原因是她們舉家要移民到他先生的祖家去。她的孩子在九月並沒有回優才開學,但她本人則曾經在九月份的家長交流會和十月的周年大會出席分享感受。還有,她十一月初已經乘飛機離開香港了。

優才不是一間完美的學校,因為世上根本沒有完美的學校,只有適合孩子的學校;至於適合與否,卻是因人而異。學校在家長口中有多好、有多壞,都只是家長的個人意見而已。
For the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you or forsake you. (Dt 31:6)

104#
發表於 06-11-19 17:08 |只看該作者

Excuse me.

Tina will back from Australia next week beacuse she got some business to deal with.  Thanks.

105#
發表於 06-11-19 17:13 |只看該作者

I totally agreed with you.

I just don't understand howcome G.T. parents always like to promote their school in BK.

If parents only want to know the positive side of the school, they can simply visit the school web-site.  The good things are all there.  What they want to know is pro and con.  

As you also know the school well, please ask them to cut the crap.  This is not a place for adverising.

The best DSS in Hong Kong??  Dream on...

106#
發表於 06-11-19 20:35 |只看該作者

I also doubt whether so many gifted student in Logos? however, Logos students are quite smart and active (as I heard about from Logos parents).  At least, Logos willing to accept the gifted child instead??......... (But G.T. always claim for the expectation to handle those Gifted talent kids/development their potential?  Or everykids got potential to be gifted...... - that why the school name G.T.).

(I am not know much about Logos, as the comments for the school is quite extrem.....)

eemay 寫道:
[quote]
pinkypig 寫道:
Maybe my friend hv to try Logos (too late?) 我聽過Logos seminar, 校長話收好多資優生,140很普通,150亦大有人在。 Logos maybe 較適合 my friend 仔仔??  Anybody got Logos info?

Do you believe? I agree that there are many gifted child, but I don't believe what Mr.Yau said "校長話收好多資優生,140很普通,150亦大有人在。" I also heard in a TV programme that he claimed that 1/4 to 1/5 of their students were gifted. Wow, so many students go for IQ test....???? [/quote]

107#
發表於 06-11-20 01:48 |只看該作者

Jovis ,

其實我覺得陳校長似做一個阿四多個做一個King,每天若果沒有其它事情到外公幹,他必然站在門外與返校的家長和學生或是喧寒問暖或是相互交流,看不到他有何像King的霸氣和態度。

況且,優才給我的印象是團隊式運作,即使陳家偉身為校長亦不能完全獨攬操控一砌,當然他亦不會這樣做。小螞蟻李校監及馮副校亦經常參校務。

或許Jovis經常看見網上家長找陳家偉校長爭取子女進校的消息,但他是被動,大家不曾看見他津津享受別人懇求他的樣子,故此我認為不適以此論斷他是King的形象。

Alan B

[url=http//www.johnny.datayard.com]https//www.johnny.datayard.com[/url]

王國長老

108#
發表於 06-11-20 13:15 |只看該作者

有時好難過見到有d家長咁樣去攻擊一d校長或學校.

當作出一d批評時,希望批評者可以俾出一d實質根據, 否則對當事人係一種毀謗. 批評者三言兩語不負責任,但可能就破壞當事人辛辛苦苦建立既形象同辛勞既成果. 公平嗎?

至少我同囡囡面試咁多間,陳校長同馮副校長係最冇架子同最和藹, 面試當日馮副校長係親自o係大門口打點同招呼家長,陳校長穿梭校園和安排小朋友上樓面試...其他學校? 多數都係老師安排,校長緣慳一面.

我唔係話優才特別好,但誠意上我就感受到.

同office一樣,我覺得係一種teamwork, 冇人高高在上,就算係senior,肯落手落腳一齊做好一件事,肯定事半功倍, 俾人印象都好d!

大家都已經為人父母, 希望以寬大胸懷處事, 持相反意見都唔緊要,但表達時毋須如此尖酸刻薄.

請緊記: 身教甚於一切.

共勉之!

109#
發表於 06-11-20 13:21 |只看該作者

edea,

110#
發表於 06-11-20 13:43 |只看該作者

Edea,

I agree too....

[quote
edea 寫道:
有時好難過見到有d家長咁樣去攻擊一d校長或學校.

當作出一d批評時,希望批評者可以俾出一d實質根據, 否則對當事人係一種毀謗. 批評者三言兩語不負責任,但可能就破壞當事人辛辛苦苦建立既形象同辛勞既成果. 公平嗎?

至少我同囡囡面試咁多間,陳校長同馮副校長係最冇架子同最和藹, 面試當日馮副校長係親自o係大門口打點同招呼家長,陳校長穿梭校園和安排小朋友上樓面試...其他學校? 多數都係老師安排,校長緣慳一面.

我唔係話優才特別好,但誠意上我就感受到.

同office一樣,我覺得係一種teamwork, 冇人高高在上,就算係senior,肯落手落腳一齊做好一件事,肯定事半功倍, 俾人印象都好d!

大家都已經為人父母, 希望以寬大胸懷處事, 持相反意見都唔緊要,但表達時毋須如此尖酸刻薄.

請緊記: 身教甚於一切.

共勉之![/quote]

111#
發表於 06-11-20 14:12 |只看該作者

edea,

我不是優才家長 , 但我十分贊同

112#
發表於 06-11-20 16:31 |只看該作者

Hi, edea,

我和你剛好相反,面試和簡介會都沒有見過陳校長.

在簡介會時小兒十分疲倦但也要到其他課室不能和我們一起因主講者要求小朋友都要到其他房間以免阻礙他說話.

這是其中一點令本人不選擇GT.

王國長老

113#
發表於 06-11-20 17:55 |只看該作者

clock430:

簡介會我冇去到,所以唔知...

你係唔係都係第二批申請生(10月14日)面試?

我同囡囡當日interview時間係10點15分,我地9:30已經到左. 馮副校長係大門負責接待申請生同父母,陳校長o係禮堂/草地/大門來往+同家長打招呼. 我地咁早到,馮副校長本來想俾我地早d入去,唔駛我地等咁耐,講開我話我先生本來好想黎,但公司有個會走唔開,馮副校長問如果等晏d爸爸趕到黎,都可以俾我地晏d入,咁我問左我先生,佢盡快開完會過黎,咁我地兩母女坐門口到十一點左右. 其間陳校長來往都有同我地打招呼同問我地點解唔入去,我講左原因,之後佢同馮副校長都偶然同我&囡囡微笑,同埋逗我囡囡講兩句. 佢地好nice. 後尾我先生開完會打電話俾我,話佢上左的士,我同馮副校長講,佢立刻話唔駛急,慢慢黎.

至少由我9點半到11點,都見馮副校長一直o係大門口,陳校長都出出入入...

我知我所見既祇限於某時段, 唔代表一切, 不過由入左門口到入禮堂,陳校長都好casual咁同家長傾計,一d架子都冇,十分平易近人.

以上祇係我個人所見所聞同感受.

114#
發表於 06-11-20 20:51 |只看該作者

edea,

we attend the 1st round interview.

其實只要你自己覺得ok便可.  順帶一提, ec的盧校長在簡介會和面試日均同樣站在門外.

王國長老

115#
發表於 06-11-20 20:58 |只看該作者

我囡囡都有in播道,我地係臨走時o係校園一角見到盧校長,佢好nice,都有同我地揮手. 佢係岩岩同第二個家長講完野,可能有d家長會搵佢傾下.

我唔係執著話要校長企出黎先係好,但見到校長冇架子當然加印象分,盧校長同陳校長都俾到我呢個friendly感覺.

王國長老

116#
發表於 06-11-20 21:01 |只看該作者

其實都係各花入各眼,好唔好都冇準則;不過我意思係如果作出一d負面批評時,宜謹慎用詞,因為可能對他人造成傷害!

117#
發表於 06-11-20 22:08 |只看該作者

edea
Agreed.  身教甚於一切!!!

118#
發表於 06-11-20 22:17 |只看該作者

To be honest, this just sounds like bluff to me.  I did consider this school before but what they said on the website just turned me off:

"我們的家長來自不同的居住地區,有不同的職業,如醫生、律師、工程師、公務員或各行業的專業人士。"

These are of course respectable professions, but why highlight them?  Does it mean that their kids are definitely smart, or they are the wise guys so their choice must be right?  Schools that do have a lot of such parents don't say this on their site.

I don't know much about this school.  There may be a lot of good things about it but there sure is something wrong with the way they market it.  As a parent, I do have concerns over the values they are going to teach my kid.

My personal opinion only - no offence.

eemay 寫道:
[quote]
pinkypig 寫道:
Maybe my friend hv to try Logos (too late?) 我聽過Logos seminar, 校長話收好多資優生,140很普通,150亦大有人在。 Logos maybe 較適合 my friend 仔仔??  Anybody got Logos info?

Do you believe? I agree that there are many gifted child, but I don't believe what Mr.Yau said "校長話收好多資優生,140很普通,150亦大有人在。" I also heard in a TV programme that he claimed that 1/4 to 1/5 of their students were gifted. Wow, so many students go for IQ test....???? [/quote]

王國長老

119#
發表於 06-11-21 13:02 |只看該作者

Ciz 寫道:
My personal opinion only - no offence.

當然啦. 大家所想所要唔同,何來offence呢.

120#
發表於 06-11-21 13:56 |只看該作者

I was in the briefing sessions of GT 2 times (one is with my friend). I did not hear any words from the principal or other staffs about gifted child. The principal said 優才 is meaning 培育優秀人才.

On the other hand, I also went to Logo's briefing session. The principal emphasised that they have many gifted childs and his own kids are gifted too. And he even said his school has more gifted child than the one in the same region which claiming having a lot of gifted childs. A principal will say 壞話 about another school. What do you think?

So I did apply for GT but did not apply for Logo. This is only my own observation.

Just go to the briefing session and find out the suitable school for your kid.

BTW, I agree with gitmee that 優才不是一間完美的學校,因為世上根本沒有完美的學校,只有適合孩子的學校;至於適合與否,卻是因人而異。學校在家長口中有多好、有多壞,都只是家長的個人意見而已。

pinkypig 寫道:
I also doubt whether so many gifted student in Logos? however, Logos students are quite smart and active (as I heard about from Logos parents).  At least, Logos willing to accept the gifted child instead??......... (But G.T. always claim for the expectation to handle those Gifted talent kids/development their potential?  Or everykids got potential to be gifted...... - that why the school name G.T.).

(I am not know much about Logos, as the comments for the school is quite extrem.....)

[quote]
eemay 寫道:
[quote]
pinkypig 寫道:

Do you believe? I agree that there are many gifted child, but I don't believe what Mr.Yau said "校長話收好多資優生,140很普通,150亦大有人在。" I also heard in a TV programme that he claimed that 1/4 to 1/5 of their students were gifted. Wow, so many students go for IQ test....???? [/quote][/quote]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖