教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 小兒將入讀九龍塘宣道小學, 有問題想請教? ...
樓主: shesuki
go

小兒將入讀九龍塘宣道小學, 有問題想請教? [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 04-8-8 10:18 |只看該作者

Re: 小兒將入讀九龍塘宣道小學, 有問題想請教?

Dear All,

Thank you so much for your advice.  My kid still enjoys summer course and she loves to have PE lesson.  

Regards,
YuMay

82#
發表於 04-8-9 18:03 |只看該作者

HI, nanabi,

我星期六會見到個saxophone家長,佢個仔仔都係小一開始學,個子小小(細細粒)。

問清楚再話你知! :wink:

另外,你不如在“課外活動”開個新主題問

83#
發表於 04-8-12 17:07 |只看該作者

Hi,

Anyone would share your advice on learning Clarinet and Oboe??  I guess it is better for girls.  Is it also  very competitive in public and inside school???

I am still think if i should stick on violin or change into other woodwind.  

84#
發表於 04-8-13 23:04 |只看該作者

Hi Nanabi,

仲未決定????   

85#
發表於 04-8-14 11:22 |只看該作者

Hi Simoomhot,

Thanks for sending PM before u go to work!!
I sent my request to them early Friday morning when I took my daughter to school.  I am now waiting for their reply.  I guess it will take a while!!

86#
發表於 04-8-15 18:27 |只看該作者

Hi Nanabi,

你買了美勞用品未呀? 我今日在大眾買唔到 Zebra 雙頭彩色水筆12色,請問邊到有得買,另外個本 Sketch book (20 x 15cm)真係好細本,無得買,我買了本 A4 Size。水壼我仍未買,唔知買邊隻好,有冇好提議。

樂器: 希望你快些有消息啦   

87#
發表於 04-8-16 14:14 |只看該作者

Hi Simoomhot,

I did not buy the one Zebra for her.  I only got some signpen for her.  I thought that would be OK?  Don't you think so?? I am still not sure what to do for the sketch book.  I am thinking to wait until the teachers tell what to do.  I have not got her a water bottle, I am thinking just give her a bottle!!

Seems like I have not do much  

By the way, do you know that I sent you PM?

88#
發表於 04-8-17 00:05 |只看該作者

Hi Nanabi,

要執學校的文具好痛苦,以前幼稚園由學校包辦,唔駛傷腦筋,我還未買雞皮紙,未包書,筆盒也未買,仲要寫名。

你買signpen,咁我也學你,唔駛周圍去搵 :  :

另外我收到pm是8月13日,是不是這日呢?

89#
發表於 04-8-18 15:42 |只看該作者

nanabi

My daughter is now studying at Kentville kindergarten and I would like to apply this school in the coming Sept. Do you attach your daughter's profile when handing in the application form. Do you know whether  all applicant can have an interview? I would also like to apply Kowloon Tong School in the coming September. Same question is whether or not you have attaches your daughter's profile when sending the applicaiton form and are all applicants granted an interview and also the content of the interview. Sorry for so many questions to ask. Hope your daughter enjoys her school life at APS.

90#
發表於 04-8-18 20:24 |只看該作者

Hi simoomhot,

唔好意思, 我知你在另一個題目問我有關購買美勞用品事宜, 都係在這裏答比較好, 其實我仲未幫個女買學校要的美勞用品, 之前已請教過一些有子女在宣小就讀的同事, 她們都說只需為新生小朋友預備通告上第九點所列出的必需品, 其餘所有第十點所列的可待老師通知時才買, 包括好多BK媽咪話買唔到的Zebra雙頭彩色水筆,唔知呢個貼士幫唔幫到你呢??   

晞晴媽咪

91#
發表於 04-8-18 23:51 |只看該作者

Hi Dorothy,

I beleive all the appiciants who applied KTS and APS would get an interview.  When I applied these two school, I also submitted a profolio.  My daughter briefly told me about the content of the interview but unfortunately that I can bearly remember how they are.  As I remember they both ask somehting academic like Chinese, Maths and English.  They are quite different from DGS.  They hold a big day for interview with so many applicants and parents at the hall.  Then the children will be asked to get in a group and have separate interview when they got into the classroom.  My daughter said APS was easier than KTS but I guess it may varies on different children.  Don't worry, I believe that Kentville pupils would easily pass their interview.

92#
發表於 04-8-19 19:36 |只看該作者

Hi 晞晴媽咪,

唔該晒,原來好多人都唔知在那兒買,請問你的同事在那兒買,還是用另外的牌子取代呢?? 第10點我除了Zebra未買之外,其他的已買了。

另外想問校車司機有冇聯絡你,我仲未收到電話呀。

93#
發表於 04-8-19 22:51 |只看該作者

Hi simoomhot,

我同事話商務有得買, 於是我今日放工去咗銅鑼灣間商務試下買唔買到. 果然發現了一本(另外的牌子)黑色面(A5 size) 的sketch book, 尺寸應該同學校要求的吻合, 價錢是$13.5仲有八五折, 嘻嘻....你未買的話可到商務看看.

校車司機仲未聯絡我呀....我想最遲下星期中都未有電話的話, 我會主動call下學校了解一下, 如果你有消息, 可否在此留言或PM我....

晞晴媽咪 :

94#
發表於 04-8-20 21:01 |只看該作者

Hi 晞晴媽咪,

咁我都要去一轉商務睇下,到時買到再話你知,真係唔該晒。

如校車司機聯絡我,我即時通知你。     

95#
發表於 04-8-24 17:47 |只看該作者

hello all,

It is so difficult to buy that sketch book with so strange size.  I have been trying to find it in many places.  I did not get a chance to stop by Commercial Press unfortunately and I bought the one at Popular with the closer size of 25cm x 18cm. I think I will just let it go like that!!

Do you know if the first day of school hour is normal or with any special arrangement?  Have you all prepared your children to school yet??  I am still not yet done with the music arrangement!

Please share more information and experience of the school.  I feel so helpless and just like to hear more!!

96#
發表於 04-8-24 19:23 |只看該作者

nanabi:

不要煩惱. 接近尺寸的畫部相信都可以. 以前小一時我也為孩子的美勞用品煩了一陣子.  因書包放不下畫部. 後來, 我買了一尼龍畫袋, 買了一本放得落畫袋的畫部, 把所有美勞用品放哂落畫袋. 小一生初初都不過畫吓畫之類, 有很多美勞用品都用不上, 我為減低美勞袋重量, 我會撕下畫部二三頁放在美勞袋內.

音樂安排如未有決定, 不要買樂器住, 在開學後和音樂主任或校長談談再作決定.  學樂器是長線, 不必急在一時.

學校的組織行政不錯, 很快會引領小朋友融入小學生活.

97#
發表於 04-8-24 23:12 |只看該作者

Hi Rosaline,

Thanks for sharing!

98#
發表於 04-8-25 01:27 |只看該作者

nanabi:

分享一吓我對樂器的淺薄知識.  有一次陪孩子聽香港管弦樂團, 當晚有其首席雙簧管樂手黃錚表演, 吹得十分出色, 連我這個不懂音樂的人都覺得十分動聽.  除鋼琴外, 我很少對單一樂器演奏聽得如此投入.  後來問教孩子的音樂老師, 他說雙簧管樂器比較貴, 初初也比較難學, 但一學到較高階段美妙音色就能吹到出來. 以前學校好像學雙簧管的學生也不多, 現在新生不知是否如此.  

99#
發表於 04-8-26 01:04 |只看該作者

Hi Rosaline,

Thanks again for sharing your experience.  

My daughter was confirmed to learn clarinet.  Now I need to go buying one for her before the lesson starts.  I have little worry that my daughter cannot handle that and feel bored with it.  But I guess at this time I cannot worry about it anymore because it is a matter of facing it.  Hope it turn out to be a different story!

I guess I will soon have a chance to listen to the musical concert  and hope I will enjoy it like as you do.   

100#
發表於 04-8-29 20:36 |只看該作者

Hi 各位家長 :

請問校車司機已打電話通知返學時間嗎? 我仍未收到通知   
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖