用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 08/09年度 K1A 上午班 (KENT RD.) 報到!!
樓主: kattang
go

08/09年度 K1A 上午班 (KENT RD.) 報到!! [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 08-9-18 10:07 |只看該作者
weewee,

Oops...sorry. i guess so.

Based on what Ms So told us on the O-day, we could just leave the longman book in the schoolbag until we see a chop on the front page "巳教完". I remember Ms So said there will be only one book at the schoolbag at a time.

62#
發表於 08-9-18 10:13 |只看該作者
that mean the story book still need to put back in the school bag? then, i need to put it back tom....

原帖由 marywmf 於 08-9-18 10:07 發表
weewee,

Oops...sorry. i guess so.

Based on what Ms So told us on the O-day, we could just leave the longman book in the schoolbag until we see a chop on the front page "巳教完". I remember Ms So sai ...

63#
發表於 08-9-18 10:18 |只看該作者
I've already put it back to the school bag today but the book's already been absent for 2 days...haha...I asked Him Him if he needs to bring the book..he said "yes" but I'm not sure if he's told me the truth or not..
原帖由 iamjackie 於 08-9-18 10:13 發表
that mean the story book still need to put back in the school bag? then, i need to put it back tom....

[ 本帖最後由 weewee 於 08-9-18 10:19 編輯 ]

64#
發表於 08-9-18 10:31 |只看該作者
haha....until today, i still havent put back the story book into the school bag.

on Tue, Tungtung already told me need to bring back...but i havent put at the end and asked her to check with miss so again...finally, she never tell me again and i forgot as well..

maybe, going fwd, we should "trust" them...

原帖由 weewee 於 08-9-18 10:18 發表
I've already put it back to the school bag today but the book's already been absent for 2 days...haha...I asked Him Him if he needs to bring the book..he said "yes" but I'm not sure if he's told me th ...

65#
發表於 08-9-18 11:19 |只看該作者
oh well, I asked my son what group he's in. he said 'apple'. i said how about Him Him. he said 'apple'. how about Anson? 'Apple'. I said, 'Apple?' He said,'yes! everybody is in apple!' I really want to trust my son. But sometimes, I just can't tell if he's telling me the fact.

66#
發表於 08-9-18 11:24 |只看該作者
Anson told me she is in strawberry group, haha..

For the Longman book, I didn't yet put it back to her school bag and asked the same question to Anson repeatedly, she didn't answer me directly....so I go through the book with her again and played with the stickers inside the book.....oh no, the book is still at home!

原帖由 marywmf 於 08-9-18 11:19 發表
oh well, I asked my son what group he's in. he said 'apple'. i said how about Him Him. he said 'apple'. how about Anson? 'Apple'. I said, 'Apple?' He said,'yes! everybody is in apple!' I really want t ...

67#
發表於 08-9-18 11:27 |只看該作者
Anson also told me teacher has the same book in a bigger size.  So, I think it is no worry if the kids have got the book on hands or not.

原帖由 kattang 於 08-9-18 11:24 發表

For the Longman book, I didn't yet put it back to her school bag and asked the same question to Anson repeatedly, she didn't answer me directly....so  ...

68#
發表於 08-9-18 11:29 |只看該作者
as mentioned by miss so during the O day, some infos will not be marked in the handbook. They just talk to children during the class and let them to talk to mami / dady directly...

so, i really afriad Tungtung will be failed every times, as she never tell me about the school.

they really make us crazy....haha

原帖由 kattang 於 08-9-18 11:24 發表

For the Longman book, I didn't yet put it back to her school bag and asked the same question to Anson repeatedly, she didn't answer me directly....so  ...

69#
發表於 08-9-18 11:46 |只看該作者
I have asked Anson whether Miss So asked her to keep the story book at home, she replied "yes". When I asked her whether teachers have any message to mami, she said "no".  I am longing to see her improvment to deliver me full and correct messages from school.

原帖由 iamjackie 於 08-9-18 11:29 發表
as mentioned by miss so during the O day, some infos will not be marked in the handbook. They just talk to children during the class and let them to talk to mami / dady directly...

so, i really afria ...

70#
發表於 08-9-18 14:26 |只看該作者
Anson said she feed the fish today and learnt some English words, i.e. Rainbow.

71#
發表於 08-9-18 16:04 |只看該作者
My son pointed a character in Pg 11 and said '豆豆!" I'm quite surprised they nearly finished the book!

btw, did your son/girl bring back any sticker or candy home this week? Adrian got nothing these days and I suspect he was not performing well and therefore did not get any prize from teachers.

原帖由 kattang 於 08-9-18 14:26 發表
Anson said she feed the fish today and learnt some English words, i.e. Rainbow.

72#
發表於 08-9-18 16:29 |只看該作者
Adrian did a good job! I haven't yet read the book with Him Him. See if I can read it with him tonight.

yesterday (Wed), Him Him got a "優秀" sticker. On Thu, he got a candy (orange flavor).
原帖由 marywmf 於 08-9-18 16:04 發表
My son pointed a character in Pg 11 and said '豆豆!" I'm quite surprised they nearly finished the book!

btw, did your son/girl bring back any sticker or candy home this week? Adrian got nothing these ...

73#
發表於 08-9-18 17:29 |只看該作者
Good for Him Him! i remember Adrian brought back a orange-flavour candy yesterday. But definitely no "優秀" sticker.

原帖由 weewee 於 08-9-18 16:29 發表

yesterday (Wed), Him Him got a "優秀" sticker. On Thu, he got a candy (orange flavor).

74#
發表於 08-9-18 17:58 |只看該作者
marywmf,

Are you used to pick up Adrian by person? The "優秀" sticker may be given by the teacher in the school bus only...I'm not sure...haha. Sometimes the school bus teacher will give them sticker or candy, too. Actually I didn't have time to ask Him Him who gave it to him.
原帖由 marywmf 於 08-9-18 17:29 發表
Good for Him Him! i remember Adrian brought back a orange-flavour candy yesterday. But definitely no "優秀" sticker.

75#
發表於 08-9-18 18:44 |只看該作者
Yes, weewee. i bring my son to school and pick him up everyday.

My son mentioned to me that not all students get stickers. Other BK moms said so - naughty ones won't be given any candy or sticker. that's why i'm quite concerned if he got no sticker recently. maybe i should relax a bit... hehe

原帖由 weewee 於 08-9-18 17:58 發表
marywmf,

Are you used to pick up Adrian by person? The "優秀" sticker may be given by the teacher in the school bus only...I'm not sure...haha. Sometimes the school bus teacher will give them sticker ...

76#
發表於 08-9-19 10:23 |只看該作者
yesterday, tungtung sing a song of "london bridge falling down" with action...so cute and interesting which i never see.....so good...

you all can try to ask yr son / daughter to show u...

77#
發表於 08-9-19 10:47 |只看該作者
Yes...Preston also told me there was a music room in the school and they all sang at the music room last week.  Yesterday, he told me teacher taught them to play soccer in the garden, and he scored, so he was very happy  .

Preston sometimes brought some stickers home, he did not tell me who gave them to him, i asked him if Ms So gave him..but he did not answer me,  and sometimes he got sweets from school.

But when i asked him if he likes going to school..he said no.

原帖由 weewee 於 08-9-16 12:42 發表
Him Him didn't tell me on the grouping, too.

Yes, I noticed that Miss So is pregnant. I guess she's 5 or 6 months now? That's also my worry if the students need to have another teacher in the middle  ...

78#
發表於 08-9-19 10:53 |只看該作者
really? I should try too. our kids are just like sponge. Learn a lot from school.

Last night, when i read the longman book with my son, instead of saying '森林幼稚園', he said '根德園幼稚園'. He also knows all the words taught in week 1: '手', '腳' and '大'. I'm very impressed!!!

One mommy from other K1 told me that they're now learning how to grip pencil and draw straight line. We could ask our kids to demostrate as well!

原帖由 iamjackie 於 08-9-19 10:23 發表
yesterday, tungtung sing a song of "london bridge falling down" with action...so cute and interesting which i never see.....so good...

79#
發表於 08-9-19 10:57 |只看該作者
Preston was also singing a song but a differnt song.. but i do not know the song he was singing...
..today Preston finally caught the school bus to school because i bought him an alarm clock of "Ultraman" ..and told him if Ultraman sings..he must wake up...otherwise..i will take the ultraman away    

原帖由 iamjackie 於 08-9-19 10:23 發表

80#
發表於 08-9-19 14:57 |只看該作者
Hi all,

Our kids have finished the longman book! There should be a chop saying '我學會了' on the 1st page. I suppose they'll get a new book next week!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題