41#
發表於 07-1-30 16:18 |只看該作者

Re: 請問喇沙小學/中學有是否要有錢人才適合讀呢?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

42#
發表於 07-1-30 16:44 |只看該作者

ha8mo:

Oh, sorry to have misled you.  The correct words that I should have typed are " 麟媽媽 is my idol" instead of "idle".  I apologise for any inconvenience caused due to my poor English.

43#
發表於 07-1-30 16:55 |只看該作者

麟媽媽,

You are right that your son was wrong to have thrown his classmate's bottle to the ground.

I also worry about my son fighting with other at school as he had several records of self-defence in his K3.  At the commencement of his school term, the school gave express written notice to parents that a student will be expelled if he accumulates two 'Big Mistakes'; and fighting at school is one of the offences that will be recorded with such a mistake.

王國長老

44#
發表於 07-1-30 17:12 |只看該作者

LLT,

男仔有D 真係牛精D,
加上而家好多家長都好就D 細路,
攪到個個都大爺咁,係屋企惡晒,
有D 小惡霸仲好好成績,
實在係聰明仔一名,
所以我地學校又係捉得好緊架。

有時男仔玩玩吓,就會郁手郁腳!
打我個仔既同學一開始都係同亞仔玩緊既,
佢係後面熊抱亞仔,亞仔唔知架嘛,
一扯亞仔個後尾枕撞落人地個鼻度,
個同學仔好痛,嬲起上黎咪打我亞仔囉。
而家我叫亞仔,第一唔好還手,
因為一還手就變左打交架喇!
當然要走唔好比人打,去搵老師囉。
仲有免得過唔好同D 牛精仔玩咁埋,
亞仔又口多多,有時人家唔夠佢講,
人地又發火,咁又有衝突啦!

45#
發表於 07-1-30 17:19 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

46#
發表於 07-1-30 17:41 |只看該作者

麟媽媽,

I share your same view that the bad behaviour of kids nowadays is the direct consequence of the over indulgence of their parents.  I also seriously warned my son not to fight back even if bullied by other at school but to complain to his teacher immediately.

Previously I didn't believe his fighting back at K3 was out of self-defence until incidentally in one occasion I personally witnessed the alleged 'culprit' relentlessly hitting other boys (including my younger son who was just above 3) and even a girl  with fists and elbow!     
‹ 上一主題|下一主題