發表於 05-9-21 11:08 |只看該作者

Re: 小 學 咪 催 谷

Judy:

44#
發表於 05-9-21 11:12 |只看該作者

睡覺 寫道:

小孩子未懂得自己找尋讓自己開心的學習技巧,父母就係最好人選。

Hi! 睡覺.謝謝你!我都是咁想.可惜江郎才盡,沒有好橋.有沒有不傳之秘,教我兩三招式,特別在英文方面.已有積少成多,愚公移山之精神,希望精誠所至,能打開小朋友的頑固腦袋.     

45#
發表於 05-9-21 11:38 |只看該作者

睡覺, 你好……啱聽。

這個topic有網友說傳統教學好,也有人說活動教學好。我認為主要看孩子的性格來配合。傳統教學比較簡單,是單向性知識傳授。活動教學是希望從遊戲中學習。傳統教學坦白說課程設計簡單些,對老師也不太demanding,老師負責教,小朋友做習作,然後改錯,再然後測驗考試,務求小朋友通過操練將知識存在腦袋裏。活動教學對老師要求多些,開始時一樣老師負責教,但老師接著要設計不同遊戲和活動讓小朋友強化認識老師所教,從聯想中將知識存在腦袋裏。兩者目標一樣,做法不同。事實上活動教學所花的時間,心思和精力都不比傳統教學少。國際學校模式更加不止是玩樂而已。

有些孩子天生好動,要他們静静坐下聽書,可以….但他們快樂嗎? 從遊戲中學習卻能做到。相反有些小朋友愛静,在遊戲喧鬧中覺煩厭反不能學習。

我看左丁山所指「催谷」並不是傳統或活動教學。他是說補習,有些父母在補習外更加上自己出題目給孩子操練,不由你不服。勁!

這種方法是郭靖式亢龍有悔練功法,以一晚時間練得神功。適合靖哥哥,不適合蓉兒。

46#
發表於 05-9-21 11:59 |只看該作者

EdT
EdT 寫道:

精髓所在!!!!!

47#
發表於 05-9-21 12:00 |只看該作者

我相信大多数人都认识蔡澜,他虽没有小孩子,但他所说的并不没有道理(虽然我不完全认同)。

可是,左丁山和李树星的背景是什么 ?

48#
發表於 05-9-21 12:35 |只看該作者

我有一位朋友, 他的兒子在一般的小學裏, 成績不佳, 已小四了, 他平均的分數在45-70之間. 她常抱怨自己每天己盡力看家課和温書, 但成績都是不理想.

有一天晚上到她家中吃飯,  她一回家就叫兒子回房做補充, 而自己就一面吃飯一面看電視, 還不時罵房中的兒子專心一點不要偷聽. 我按不住地跟她說:[你關了電視不就是行了嗎?]她說:[我幹了一天活要輕鬆一下.]

我走到房內, 看看孩子有什麼要協助, 嘩!他要做的可真不少, 除了在補習社的中,英,數外, 還有媽媽買的奧數, 中英作文, 閱讀理解. 而他媽媽看完電視後, 便手持答案本子一一的批判他. 這樣的教育, 怎會有明日棟樑產生呢?

什麼是愉快學習? 父母想一想, 如你跟孩子對換一下位置, 你願意嗎?

+3金熱血 貢獻勳章

49#
發表於 05-9-21 13:25 |只看該作者

如果我冇記錯, 郭靖係[size=large]自發的去練習, 不是有家長在身邊強迫他不停的操練.

小孩子的天空 寫道:
EdT
[quote]
EdT 寫道:

精髓所在!!!!! [/quote]

50#
發表於 05-9-21 13:55 |只看該作者

KWT 寫道:
特別在英文方面     

我女就由年幾前比人話:你英文(字)都唔識多個......到而家你問佢最鐘意乜科,佢會話英文科.......我諗最緊要有成功感...搵到方法提升佢英文既能力

51#
發表於 05-9-21 16:47 |只看該作者

Youma,

I have no intention whatsoever to say that you scold your kids upon having bad results at least you don't give me the impression that you do. In fact, I am just saying that there is some parents which I have observed who do. I just add on some of my observations after reading your thread.

I apologize for the misunderstanding caused but I stand by what I have said. If I disagree with you, I will directly address your name which I did not in this case.

You also said:
"I have also seen many cases that those did so-so in primary and secondary schools did excel in University. But these "many" cases are actually a small portion within those large population of students who are so-so in primary schools, still so-so in secondary schools and ultimately unable to enter universities. "

acknowledged. Just a difference in opinion.

A few more words, I do believe in most cases that the process of learning is more important than the results. If the child has tried his best, he will have no regret (sounds like singer Hung). I belief pushing will do harm to kids although I agree that there exists a large grey area between "pushy" and "positive encouragement" and I am walking a a thin line at this moment.

52#
發表於 05-9-21 18:20 |只看該作者

You also said:
"I have also seen many cases that those did so-so in primary and secondary schools did excel in University. But these "many" cases are actually a small portion within those large population of students who are so-so in primary schools, still so-so in secondary schools and ultimately unable to enter universities. "
acknowledged. Just a difference in opinion.

Lochan,

當然不是Just a difference in opinion咁簡單,是錯和對的問題。

同事今年40多歲,他拿HKU的舍刊給我欣賞,我好奇地從頭看到未,發現當中的舍友,絕大部分是名校學生,例如華仁、拔翠等。程介明也好象說過以前有學生入HKU的學校,不出幾十家。

再者,今時今日,Band3學校絕少能有學生進入大學。Band2學校的學生,進入大學的也不多。did so-so in primary的,只能入Band2學校,Band2學校而再did so-so in secondary schools的(因這里用and)而能進入大學的,可謂少之又少,再能did excel in University,又能有多少呢?如果你能見到many cases,咁,你對 "so-so", "many cases"之定義都幾奇特。

53#
發表於 05-9-21 22:28 |只看該作者

lochan,

Never mind. I should apologize for my over-reaction.

54#
發表於 05-9-21 22:29 |只看該作者

支持你

55#
發表於 05-9-21 22:34 |只看該作者

過份操練固然是一個極端, 是不健康, 不可取.

而現在另一個極端是, 家長聽到學校要操練, 默書, 考試, 測驗, 計分, 評核操行 等等便很抗拒, 最想是不勞而獲, 只要送子女入快樂學校, 什麼也不用做孩子便會自動愉快學習, 自動有創意, 自動會尊重人, 自動有良好語文基礎...

56#
發表於 05-9-21 22:37 |只看該作者

Judy,
Are you talking about right or wrong?

I know MANY MANY PEOPLE when I was studying abroad in Canada and now colleagues who graduated in UK and USA who were not just merelt so-so but flunked in HKCEE, got admitted in  Univ. ,survived and some even excelled thereafter. Some came back to HK and have success in their career. If they stayed in HK , they would probably end up in nowhere! Afterall, HKU is not the only Univ. in the world.

Don't just look at case in HK, think globally.

You did not see us so-so people which is understandable either because we are lucky enough to study abroad or there are many who did not survive the harsh local edu. system but cannot afford to study abroad gradually diminished..

I know MANY MANY colleagues who were band 5 students, attend nightschool to obtain high dip and saved money to study in UK and some of them cannot hardly feed themselves during the stay (I respect them wholeheartedly) . They excelled and today, they are doing just as fine as some of those band-1 HKU graduates (no disrespect). You don't notice their existence since they are the unsung heroes who kept their heads high in battling against the local edu. system and fight their way through fire and storm.

I can give you handful more of examples if you think that's not sufficient. That nothing 奇特 at all.

I acknowledged you view while I stand by my own.

57#
發表於 05-9-21 22:41 |只看該作者

youma

你講得好arm, 一百 %支持你!

至好唔使讀就一百分,先生有讚永冇彈, 個個都入讀
x橋,牛x!入唔到就話係呢d係死讀的大學,唔合潮流. . . 

但想問係未唱下歌仔,背下詩, 猛o甘話我唔係死讀書,我好creative 就真會被收讀呢可? 

不勞而獲, 真連父母心態都係o甘! 哎 ! 
Msma
該用戶已被刪除

58#
發表於 05-9-21 22:58 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

59#
發表於 05-9-21 23:24 |只看該作者

Youma,
This time, I will slightly disagree with you  :wink:
You are right, happy school does not guarantee your child's future. But I think even those happy school will teach you how to respect each other as individual, be taught to be creative, be taught that only sky's the limit though in a different approach.

Sometimes, parents does not really need to work that hard if the school can give the child most of what they need to develop. Physically, don't feel GUILTY if you don't need to sit beside your child, bring up your strenght of your inner universe to do homework with him. But mentally, do work hard to monitor his progress and behaviour.

Call me lazy, I 'd rather spend more time playing with him (OK OK at least play educationally) than to restrain him to sit down to do tedious homework. What can be learnt from school is only a drop of water in the ocean, if a child can learn the method on how to acquire knowledge from the world at school, he can easily swim in the ocean with ease after he graduated.

One thing I'm sure, in a happy school, the children will be more willing to acquire more knowledge automatically, happily and unconsciously. The children will be able to look at things in a wider spectrum, be creative, be bold to ask question, to challenge authorities, be brave to disagree. In the end, these kind of chidren can survive in the society readily when they grow up, agree?

60#
發表於 05-9-21 23:31 |只看該作者

唉....你地個小朋友係邊類呀?

你地又係邊類呀?

大家唔同類,道不同,唯有和平共處,互相尊重好了。

無謂又話可厭,又話乜啦﹗..

1型、3型、5型、6型、8型、9型,(2型唔知道)都適合傳統教學。

不過6型可能兩者皆可吧﹗
9型呢,你話乜咪做乜囉,或許也可以兩者皆可。

咁4型同7型就應該讀活動和有創意的學校也。

但事實,聽聞中國人好多都係6同9.....

咁,真正的4型唔係話太多(很多都搞錯自己係4型),7號唔知中國人多唔多。...

咁,如果主要係4和7不能接受傳統教學的話,咁,li類學生咪去讀活動教學囉。

如果家長你係1型、6型、9型,咁,你地可能大都無法接受或遠離固有傳統的事物,咁,自然就....咁咁咁.......唔接受到外國較4仔7仔化的學習模式囉。

睇下自己孩子係乜型?

待續

誰會直率地說出所認識的真實?有所認識的少數人,愚蠢地不隱蔽自己充實的心,向愚民們說明他們的感情和見識,他們總是被人磔死或燒死。 歌德 <<浮士德>>入來做下test,不同的人對事情有不同的看法和感受﹗
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖